Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes (3655 Views)

Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. / Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by lovepoems(f): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2014
agabaI23: lol
yu quote all ...jus to write lol...re yu ok?
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by agabaI23(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2014
lovepoems: yu quote all ...jus to write lol...re yu ok?
Yes hun wink but I can be better if your crater can become my sweater!
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by lovepoems(f): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: I don't like the way yu reason. Do you know who Ngozi was b4 Obj appointed her minister? Do you know the meaning of protege? Guy abeg shift
what does protege..mean...elaborate dear and how does it align with ur sentence hun?
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by lovepoems(f): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
agabaI23: Yes hun wink but I can be better if your crater can become my sweater!
i dnt get u hun...u dnt represent ur signature hun
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Kessyy2k4(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Abeg wu sing skelewu by davidogrin
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by agabaI23(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
lovepoems: i dnt get u hun...u dnt represent ur signature hun
Why did you say that sweetheart?
Seems you didn't understand my message?
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by agabaI23(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
lovepoems: i dnt get u hun...u dnt represent ur signature hun
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by chinex276(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
An aid from rich country 2 poor country is an aid from poor people in rich country to RICH people in poor country... NOBLEVAL
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinex276: An aid from rich country 2 poor country is an aid from poor people in rich country to RICH people in poor country... NOBLEVAL
i wil rather prefare ur signature than this one undecided
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by chinex276(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
emmysoftyou: i wil rather prefare ur signature than this one undecided
why?
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinex276:
why?
bc no nid to cherish luxuries bc they kum nd go ..
Bro i undastnd dis one dan dat one.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by nwaobitex: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
idk
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Jerryolumide(m): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2014

15)am 3310,o ja bo ko fo,ignoring fools since 1887.....by sexkills/unknown

including this trash?? N!gga$ been posting senseless things sin 12BC
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Bevy12(f): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2014
Mine. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by PassingShot(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2014
bencoten: 'The way goat take stand for market, na im them dey take price am' -eeh can't recalled who quoted that on NL.

I tell you, that quote got loads of likes.

It was in response to a thread by a lady lamenting that a keke marwa operator offered her a free ride and was "toasting" her as sophisticated as she was. When the quote was released, the op was ashamed for starting the thread as she was nowhere to be seen thereafter.
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by McLove(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Stupidity is like peak milk, "its in you"
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Coldfeet(f): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Cool.
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by chinazaekperem2: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
You forget to add this post grin

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
nwaobitex: idk
means i dnt knw ?
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jerryolumide: including this trash?? N!gga$ been posting senseless things sin 12BC
is dat ur quote?
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bevy12: Mine. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
hartbroken quote but it s cool.
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
McLove: Stupidity is like peak milk, "its in you"
dnt likey,yu cn do bera
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Coldfeet: Cool.
add some more
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: You forget to add this post grin
i cant c it clear bro
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by lovepoems(f): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bevy12: Mine. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
it remind me of hartbroken pple
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
if yu think my life is a mystery pls unveil it b4 u die,nice one
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayukdaboss: Every problem facing Nigeria, has its roots in PDP. - Lil Wayne
it s a lie,it s frm d military head of state
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by CrinkumCrankum: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Longeria: "What did it profit Awolowo to starve Biafran children to death and still commit suicide."

By LONGERIA.

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by CrinkumCrankum: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: Hate him or love him, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a pace setter. He is not just a Leader, he grooms reputable leaders. --- barcanista 2014

" Thomas Edison failed 999 times in his quest to invent Electric bulb, General Muhammed Buhari will fail 999 times trying to be President of Nigeria".

----- by CrinkumCrankum
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2014
CrinkumCrankum:

" Thomas Edison failed 999 times in his quest to invent Electric bulb, General Muhammed Buhari will fail 999 times trying to be President of Nigeria".

----- by CrinkumCrankum
hmmm anyway it depend,happy independent bro
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by lovepoems(f): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Make hay when the sun shine...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video / Throwback Pics Of Abiola Arriving Court In 1994 After Being Charged Wit Treason / Proliferation Of Ethnic Groups In Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.