Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,885 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term (1547 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by ahaika23: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Unanimously! In the voice of Oshio baba 'haters go and die'.

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by DonaldGenes(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Idio....t poster, speak for yourself!
Take down this nonsense or amend the thread title
Ashiere

He hehehe.... Waiting for another Round of e-fight
)Leg Crossed ( hopefully I get myself fully entertained on this thread)()()()()()()

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Greatihex(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
I endorse.

3 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by fkaz(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
@op i hope seun AKA oga NLA will come out fully to endorse this thread grin
Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Daft cu...nt, go fu..ck yourself and the village bike who berthed your unfortunate self!

Senseless joggernaut!

You are a product of a leaking condom
Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by fagbe1: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
nl ibos

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
ochejoseph: From independence till date Nigeria has seen many presidents but none like president Goodluck Jonathan, he is not arrogant he is not power drunk, he is the most abused president in the history of Nigeria yet very few can match his achievements!

With the exception of General Gowon no one has faced the kind of challenges he is presently facing and despite the odds he has outclassed many of his predecessors and disgraced many of his critics with his achievements !

I endorse President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR for the following reasons !

1.Education : Here is a Man who has build 12 brand new universities 9 Of them in the north were Boko haram is bombing every school in its sight, few presidents can boast of building a single university talk less of building 12 at a go !

https://twitter.com/ochejoseph
I couldn't even bring myself to read the rest after seeing the bolded.

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Diz thread stinks of filthy TANoids

sprinkles otapiapia
Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by PhockPhockMan: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
I endorse him 100%.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Expecting Military To Drop A$15, 000 Bomb On Two People? –badeh / Can PDP Force Speaker Aminu Tambuwal To Resign? -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / See Photos Of Cameroonians Marching In Support Of Their Soldiers In Yaounde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.