Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days (31731 Views)

Lagos Assembly Orders Relocation Of Mile 12 And Owode Markets / Top 20 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Common guys! When will Ghana grow up?
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Awoofawo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
woodcook: see your coconut head na so una dey support evil, why blame our bros across the naija? chinese, lebanes other people from other countries get business for naija u don hear of any law wey single them out? mtn no be naija company since wey them born u, u don hear of any policy wey give GLO upper hand over those other telecom companies? brother abeg go park well.

Bro calm down, stop being emotional and direct the bold to your representative ( government) at Abuja! They pledged to uphold and defend the Nigeria and Nigerian interests either wrong or right. Tell the retaadin in government to do their duties and do is well cool
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by timilehing(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
if we start "Gayna must go" again now, all dis Igbo would say Yoruba na wicked ppl
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by petsam11(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
iterator25: the Ghanian holding that girl's head itself is 'graphic' let alone the severed head
Hahahahahaa! Dude u funny die! LWNMMF!!!
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Tinyemeka(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Leave heaven (Ghana) to a zoo( nigeria )?.They know how useless their own country is.If we even kill them they will never return to that useless country.They've acquired a lil sense to differentiate between a useless country ( nigeria ) and a civilized country( Ghana ).
smiley
Cluck cluck.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
emusmith: You know I'm smart na... I inherited from both parents ooo

Well I don't knw if u r smart o buh since u claim u r. Emmm dis might sound offensive toooooooo uuuuuuuuuu buh I tink u inherited it frm ur 9ja side of d family n I hope ur body color don't stain. No offence, just saying wink
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by chux76(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Can't believe some ghanians could yap their black mouth on a Nigerian forum...imagine a whole small ghana.
All diarrhea mouthed ghanians,pls find your own forum and run your mouth there..Oh! I forgot..you ain't got any.
ghanian males despise Nigerian males,ghanian females practically run after Nigerian males..why wont there be beef? When every other country feel cowered once a Nigerian is around. We reduce gas supply to your black nation for a bit,y'all experiencing black out...Don't worry...we will soon throw y'all to perpetual darkness. Keep yapping.

I don't blame ghanaians...I blame the leaders we have had so far...coz I see no reason why some midget countries could ever stand up to even pinch our feet(Nigeria) not to talk of insulting us. ghana been scared of Nigeria since earth's creation
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by kingmekus(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Leave heaven (Ghana) to a zoo( nigeria )?.They know how useless their own country is.If we even kill them they will never return to that useless country.They've acquired a lil sense to differentiate between a useless country ( nigeria ) and a civilized country( Ghana ).
if u ever repeat this poo again i will make u paralysed before 15th december

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: We all know the aim of the Ghanaian Government - to cripple the business of Ndigbo whom they, their Nigerian counterpart, in fact, everybody have shown hatred for. Why are Ndigbo hated? I advise them to come back to Alaigbo to do their businesses. Their land can carter for all their needs. Aba is the Japan of Africa. Abakaliki is the Dubai of Africa.
Anambra State alone can make them rub shoulder with any developed country. Onitsha has an international market. Awka is technologically advanced in the manufacturing of arms and ammunition. The United States, Russia, Israel, etc buy drones from them. Pentagon has a branch in Awka.
Anambra Adigo Mma.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

Never knew you were this wicked Bro.

Yorubas have been living in Ghana for years and we have never had problems with the host until Nigerians from various States trooped into Ghana to hustle.

Some are doing yahoo, some drugs, some prostitution, some armed robbery etc etc.

Then we have traders, who are dominated by Igbos, Nigerians who are hustling in Ghana and smiling to the bank.

Some Nigerians like to show off, so I believe the Ghanaians became jealous when our people began to show their wealth esp the bling bling yahoo guys.

It's all jealousy, na jealousy go kill those gaynas.

Our people have two options now.....

1. To relocate to another west african country to continue their hustling.

2. They come back home(Nigeria).

I hope this would not lead to destruction of properties and killing of Nigerians.

They can't stop our hustling spirit.

Naija Get Mouth Like Double Barrel.

Naija For Life.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Ahmeduana(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
udemzyudex:

Yeah.... 99% of them are Ghanians and we still have those doing business here without any disturbance,some even go ahead to name their children yoruba names just to act as if they are Nigerians..

some of the markets over there in Ghana were develop by Nigerians especially the market where motor spare parts are sold..

Looks like the Nigerians over there are gaining ground than them,thats why they start introducing some silly rules and regulations in other send them out and take over the place.

Its not our fault bro(OXYGENO1),we are bless na baba God do am.

WE ARE GOOD AT WHAT WE DO IF WE WANT TO 419 WE 419IZED THEM VERY WELL IF WE WANT TO BLIP THERE WOMEN NO COUNTRY DOES IT BETTER LIKE NIGERIA MEN, HE SHOULD ASK THE SOUTHTIES AND GHANIANS LADIES WHY IS IT THAT THEIR BLACK MEN ARE USELESS THEY WILL TELL HIM HOW HONEYIOUS OUR £ORKING LONG JOHN THOMAS IS!
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
50calibre:
You're asking too much of the Ghanians my friend, they're not that smart.

Ghanians are incapable of complex, logical reasoning, hence their inability to comprehend the catastrophic ramifications such a suicidal move could have on their already withering economy.

I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with this apart from the medieval way in which they went about it. Perhaps, if they had increased levies against foreigners to an amount most of them won't be able to afford - then it would have looked more justified.

I believe it has more to do with foreigners dominating their markets, and any country would've done the same thing - either covertly or overtly. National interest within your country is your responsibility. America is the leader of the globalisation and WTO, but there are things you can't send from Europe to America, because yanks are trying to protect the American farmers. I think there's a ban on British pork and other farm produce in America, and after the Russian ban on agricultural products, some EU countries tried to send them to America, and the yanks rejected everything. Even in the UK, there are a lot of things you can't bring into the country.

Now imagine a region where folks move freely with porous borders - and most foreigners probably flood the Ghanaian market with goods from their respective countries, thus dominating the indigenous folks. Coupled with the fact that the Ghanaian economy is dead and almost buried. So, it seems like something logical to do albeit they might be going about it the wrong way.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Stelvin101:

Well I don't knw if u r smart o buh since u claim u r. Emmm dis might sound offensive toooooooo uuuuuuuuuu buh I tink u inherited it frm ur 9ja side of d family n I hope ur body color don't stain. No offence, just saying wink
Jesus said, Don't repay evil for evil...the Ghanaian talking trash should not also mean you talk like. You know better. There are good Ghanaians as well as good Nigerians. Let's stop hating!

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by economia: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Indirectly telling ibis to leave the country
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by jobinna2(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why all this, let's be careful and mind how we insult our land, God bless Ghana and My Country Nigeria.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by kgr28(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kennyslimsteve: what a dumb fellow with a dumb brain black skin black brain 150million people are poor nd we hve expensive private secondary skools \uni's in nigeria nd ppl troop in thousands attending nd yet u say we re poor ppl ow many ganya's cn afford a skool worth 10,000 dollars a month for skool fee m sure after dah person pays he nd is llineage would die in abject poverty for ur info hardly do u find a poor nigeria cos all of dem think of smething positive 2 do wit dere money nd time gne are d days wen dere ws no enuf ciculation of money m so fucking sure 10 average nigerians cn buy ghana wit dere dead economy lncase u dnt knw dese nig cn boast of stable lite any fucking time though nt all areas #blackmonkey# lng hail nigerians Bleep haters smellows!!! Go get a life bro though my dad can employ you he is lookin for a driver #smh for poverty striken face

Dumb? those expensive schools and varsities are not even in top 10 in africa..
and they produce dumb people ever and criminals!!

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Awoofawo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: We all know the aim of the Ghanaian Government - to cripple the business of Ndigbo whom they, their Nigerian counterpart, in fact, everybody have shown hatred for. Why are Ndigbo hated? I advise them to come back to Alaigbo to do their businesses. Their land can carter for all their needs. Aba is the Japan of Africa. Abakaliki is the Dubai of Africa.
Anambra State alone can make them rub shoulder with any developed country. Onitsha has an international market. Awka is technologically advanced in the manufacturing of arms and ammunition. The United States, Russia, Israel, etc buy drones from them. Pentagon has a branch in Awka.
Anambra Adigo Mma.

You wicked o! cool

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Ahmeduana(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
F117A: What are the so-called retailers doing there in the first place.?
You have a far bigger market and a richer consumer base in Nigeria.
It just dosen't make sense.
YOU BETTER SHOT UP YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, IS IT ONLY IN GHANA THAT YOU FIND NON CITIZEN DOING BUSINESS? GO TO SAUDI,CHINA,INDIA e't.c BUT THOSE COUNTRY DON'T RESOLVE TO XENOPHOBIA TO EXTERMINATE OR ERadicate the non citizen.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by chux76(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
kingmekus: if u ever repeat this poo again i will make u paralysed before 15th december

Bro leave the poor bugger...Na Xenophobia dey worry all of them...He can only spit shit on a forum...but in person they are cowards...I am talking form experience....ghanians,their boiz especially worship d road Naija guys walk on and it has turned to TREPIDATION,XENOPHOBIA & UTTER ENVY.
I travel ghana a lot and I know what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by 1stola: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
phemolala07: I sch in ghana for 4yrs am done nw nd am bck home.they just hate us for no reason,der babes sef no like der guyz dey fit die for 9ja boyz.nd for ur info 9ja is far far far far beta dan ghana.the only tin I enjoy den way peace nd light finish.der money na error.they r very dirty also.local airport for ikeja big pass dat der kotoka international airport.
U forget to add how slûty their girls are. with very black Toto.
Those albino skinned humanbeings a.k.a oyinbo are just fûcking them anyhow with their dogs.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by kgr28(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
mickyarams:

You're trolling on a Nigerian website, so you give a 4ck. I have never been on Ghanaian forum if you 4cktards have one.

Then STOP posting ghanaian issues and south africas on nairaland...and telling us how envious we are when we defend ourselves!!

So I give a 4ck whenever ma cnuntry is mentioned here!

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by udemzyudex(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ahmeduana:
WE ARE GOOD AT WHAT WE DO IF WE WANT TO 419 WE 419IZED THEM VERY WELL IF WE WANT TO BLIP THERE WOMEN NO COUNTRY DOES IT BETTER LIKE NIGERIA MEN, HE SHOULD ASK THE SOUTHTIES AND GHANIANS LADIES WHY IS IT THAT THEIR BLACK MEN ARE USELESS THEY WILL TELL HIM HOW HONEYIOUS OUR £ORKING LONG JOHN THOMAS IS!

grin
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by jobinna2(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
emusmith: Jesus said, Don't repay evil for evil...the Ghanaian talking trash should not also mean you talk like. You know better. There are good Ghanaians as well as good Nigerians. Let's stop hating!

True talk
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hahahahahhaha!!?!!?!!!!

grin grin
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Konmight:

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

Never knew you were this wicked Bro.

Yorubas have been living in Ghana for years and we have never had problems with the host until Nigerians from various States trooped into Ghana to hustle.

Some are doing yahoo, some drugs, some prostitution, some armed robbery etc etc.

Then we have traders, who are dominated by Igbos, Nigerians who are hustling in Ghana and smiling to the bank.

Some Nigerians like to show off, so I believe the Ghanaians became jealous when our people began to show their wealth esp the bling bling yahoo guys.

It's all jealousy, na jealousy go kill those gaynas.

Our people have two options now.....

1. To relocate to another west african country to continue their hustling.

2. They come back home(Nigeria).

I hope this would not lead to destruction of properties and killing of Nigerians.

They can't stop our hustling spirit.

Naija Get Mouth Like Double Barrel.

Naija For Life.

Cheers.
The best option is for the Isrealites (Ndigbo) to go back to the Canaan (the South East). Going to other West African countries won't stop them from being hated because of their success. Like the Israelites of the Biblical story, Ndigbo will go to the "land flowing with milk and honey." Though their first Moses, Ojukwu, is dead, Uwazuruike is leading them.
Anambra Adigo Mma.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by khukhi(f): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ahmeduana:

Amen to that!! grin
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by juman(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
It's the role of their government to protect their local retailers.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seun. Mukina2, Mynd44 where art thou?
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by lastpage: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Useless thwart from a failed state.You live in a useless country where people die like flies.Pray for your own country and stop thinking about someones' economy.

Its obvious that the Ghananians generally ALWAYS feel very intimidated (by Nigerians) and cant compete, hence the need to whine and moan to their equally foresight-bereft Govt, asking for "protection and undue advantage".
We know what eventually happens to such economies that practise that kind of primitive protectionism.
Ordinary Ghana sef dey flex, huh?

Nigerian Govt should just identify certain soft-underbellies of their economy/people and HIT THEM BACK. undecided
Do-me, l-do you, God no go vex. Simple!

Lastpage!

BTW: In as much as l dont like engaging with riff-raffs like this "OXYGEN01", may l ask what this d!ckhead is doing on a Nigerian forum?
Why dont you feck-off to a Ghananian forum to air your stewpid opinion, you son of an in-bred LovePeddler!
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by jobinna2(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity, and uphold her
honour and glory
So, help me God.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by buzzmania(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
diablos:

grin grin grin grin grin
Your fellow animal says there is war ensuing in your zoo and you are happy huh.Better let me slay you here before boko bombs your pathetic zoo out of existence.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The best option is for the Isrealites (Ndigbo) to go back to the Canaan (the South East). Going to other West African countries won't stop them from being hated because of their success. Like the Israelites of the Biblical story, Ndigbo will go to the "land flowing with milk and honey." Though their first Moses, Ojukwu, is dead, Uwazuruike is leading them.
Anambra Adigo Mma.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

Oh My God hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Egbon, you are badt gannnnnnnn

Laughing Out Lout At Israelites and Cannan Land.

Anyway, as unna dey talk am,

Anambra Adigo Mma.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by patrickmuf(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nigeria as a country might be far off our wish but still we don't tolerate any intruder trying to drag us down...Kudos to all the fellas that gave it to those Ghanaians on the first page pound-for-pound in typical Mayweather fashion...
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians world over

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

Adire Mall, Abeokuta, Ogun State Set For Commissioning (Photos) / Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! / Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.