Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days (31762 Views)

Lagos Assembly Orders Relocation Of Mile 12 And Owode Markets / Top 20 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Norajones(f): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
You can't shoot a ghanian in d dark cos d bullet will come back to u asking 4 torch lit,,,black minded ppl..but i love africa even ghana

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by careema(f): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: So you think Ghanaians give a Bleep about nigerians? And what investments are you talking about? You people are really funny ooo.

The relationship between Nigeria and Ghana is a crucial one for the region. Trade ties are particularly important, and Nigeria’s high levels of liquidity serve as an important source of capital for Ghana.

Few expect calls for the cutting of ties with ghana to be heeded, however – there is too much at stake and, in spite of the occasional disagreement between them, the two countries are as closely intertwined as can be. In early July 2012 the Nigerian government said bilateral relations between the two countries would not be jeopardised by the move, and later in the same month the two governments met to discuss the act’s requirements.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Jambsupport(f): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: What's xenophobic about this? Every country has its rules and regulations so why will you people choose to do what u think pleases you in a foreign country? Comply with the rules and regulations and that has become a problem. You think Ghana is as useless as nigeria.Mumu.
ds guy is defending brainlessly
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
signz: Seems like every country hates us. From South Africa to Ghana.

Issokay
It's better to be looked over than over looked bro. They are hating on us because they noticed us, some countries are not that lucky.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by lakesider(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
is ghanian president a learner .the world is controlled by capitalist, step on their toe and they mess ur country up
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by cliffm43: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
i like it,Nigerians have lost everywhere,so it is time for them to come home,,,,,i wish every country will be sending then back,lots have lost already,,,what we have in Nigeria will be ok for us
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mickyarams: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Leave heaven (Ghana) to a zoo( nigeria )?.They know how useless their own country is.If we even kill them they will never return to that useless country.They've acquired a lil sense to differentiate between a useless country ( nigeria ) and a civilized country( Ghana ).

Try googling the richest black man and woman in the world and you will see they are Nigerians. These are people that have made it in your so called zoo against all odds. There's not even one single ghanian 4cktard in the top 20 richest people in Africa. So what ghanian heaven are you talking about??
Maybe if you guys don't waste your whole lives hating on Nigerians your country would be a better place.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Jambsupport(f): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: naaaa we ain't interested in that.nigeria is a useless boko haram country therefore we wont kick them out.They can't go back to that useless country .We gonna pity them n let them stay in Ghana just that we gonna let dogs bleeps their stinking ladies. And we gonna enslave their mumu men too.Atleast they gonna earn something small to buy food.
i was right abt u
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
accrareport.com/news/ghana-government-goes-for-imf-bailout-to-save-crumbling-economy/

looking for whom to blame for a failing economy by elimination method. they think Nigerians are responsible, not knowing that we are the ones actually holding up their economy. Well, its their call, na dem go suffer. Don't forget that any product or economy that Nigerians have not endorsed will never see success, ask tecno.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by dorocent(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
jst chilling. e no concern me

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mickyarams: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Norajones: You can't shoot a ghanian in d dark cos d bullet will come back to u asking 4 torch lit,,,black minded
ppl..but i love africa even ghana
I guess most of the foreign traders in Ghana are selling skin lightening creams cause they all look like an Egyptian Mongoose.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by kgr28(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
mickyarams:

Try googling the richest black man and woman in the world and you will see they are Nigerians. These are people that have made it in your so called zoo against all odds. There's not even one single ghanian 4cktard in the top 20 richest people in Africa. So what ghanian heaven are you talking about??
Maybe if you guys don't waste your whole lives hating on Nigerians your country would be a better place.

Whats the use of having 10 000 richest individuals when 150 mill people are broke!!??!!

You nigerians like to celebrate nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by uboma(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Norajones: You can't shoot a ghanian in d dark cos d bullet will come back to u asking 4 torch lit,,,black minded ppl..but i love africa even ghana

You can yab. Chai! Are they really that dark in complexion? I know some of them that are light skined.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Dreyl(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: all those adjectives best describes mumugeria. Useless country with useless boko haram foolish citizens.
your stupidity is beyond redemption my deranged friend,i don't know maybe they sell stupidity in gayna because the rise of stupidity is astronomically high in that shíthole,pathetic people.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Leave heaven (Ghana) to a zoo( nigeria )?.They know how useless their own country is.If we even kill them they will never return to that useless country.They've acquired a lil sense to differentiate between a useless country ( nigeria ) and a civilized country( Ghana ).

Your father is useless, ur mother is queen of uselessness, your brothers are useless, ur sisters are sample of uselessness and u an epitome of uselessness, as for ur children only God will deliver them from a lineage of uselessness. God so help u if u r frm dat stupid Ghana of a country. Black demons. Calling my great nation ( Nigeria ) a useless country. Mtchewwww!
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Princecharmin(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Useless thwart from a failed state.You live in a useless country where people die like flies.Pray for your own country and stop thinking about someones' economy.
y am i nt sur prised about ur post? Definitely b'cos u r a ghanaian.... cry

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mickyarams: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
kgr28:

Whats the use of having 10 000 richest individuals when 150 mill people are broke!!??!!

You nigerians like to celebrate nonsense!!!
That's not true, Nigeria is a middle income country according to Wikipedia. It has the fastest growing number of middle class families in Africa, it has the biggest economy in Africa and it's GDP will hit a trillion dollars by 2025 if it continues to grow at its current rate inspite of all our problems. You ghanians can carry on hating on us. We don't give a 4ck!!!
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by wheesin(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jambsupport: ds guy is defending brainlessly

like seriously , this oxygen01 is the most dumbest Ghanaian i v ever heard of, though i v seen alot of dumb ghanians before. he talks like his brain needs oxygen to function. There is no fvcking way you want to compare ghana(abandoned coast) to naijaland ( home of resources)

no matter wat, whether its boko haram or bombing or the useless points he is making. nigeria is blessed, we are still the gaint of africa.

oxygen carbon dioxide, go and tell that to koffi anna..the ghana buns retailer in maitama.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by egopersonified(f): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
BuddahMonk: Pls My Ghananian brothers we are still fighting a civil war between Igbos and Yorubas in one of the threads opened since morning, abeg chill for now we are too busy to engage you guys, just wait whoever that lost the civilwar will come over here to take their pound of flesh on you coalbeings grin grin grin

Our civilwar is very important than any cross-border war for now, pls go and check wether Gambians have been connected to the internet so that you can have a sparing partner.

Kai, ROTFLMAO, LMAO, LWKM, LWKMD, LOL

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Princecharmin(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Greet your former zoo keeper obasanjo for me.I heard he won the most ugliest ape in the world.
oh yea! I heard ur father organized d contest and it was held in ur sitting room.....lmao...clueless bastard

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
uboma:

You can yab. Chai! Are they really that dark in complexion? I know some of them that are light skined.

[size=13pt]LIGHT SKINNED AN AVERAGE SH.IT-GAYNAIN IS THE DARKEST THING AFTER MIDNIGHT. THEY ARE THE INVENTORS OF THE WORD BLACKMAGIC...THE ONES U KNOW THAT ARE LIGHT SKINNED ARE ACTUALLY BLEACHING. SEE ANY EXAMPLE OF THE DARKEST, ANIMALS IN WEST AFRICAN HISTORY BELOW[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Krasid(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
signz: Seems like every country hates us. From South Africa to Ghana.

Issokay
More like jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Jambsupport(f): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
wheesin:

like seriously , this oxygen01 is the most dumbest Ghanaian i v ever heard of, though i v seen alot of dumb ghanians before. he talks like his brain needs oxygen to function. There is no fvcking way you want to compare ghana(abandon coast) to naijaland ( home of resources)

no matter wat, whether its boko haram or bombing or the useless points he is making. nigeria is blessed, we are still the gaint of africa.

oxygen carbon dioxide, go and tell that to koffi anna..the ghana buns retailer in maitama.. cheesy
i tink he has bin banned. he was just abusin, no single point to prove. ediots like him make us right abt ghanians.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by redsun(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Are they illegal traders that doesn't pay tax?What is ghana turning to? Back into the stone age or what?
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by bright007(f): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Peeps into thread and was nearly hit by an e-swear ....
pls you guyz should stop all these hating...
its not worth your time
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by oluwafemi113(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: naaaa we ain't interested in that.nigeria is a useless boko haram country therefore we wont kick them out.They can't go back to that useless country .We gonna pity them n let them stay in Ghana just that we gonna let dogs bleeps their stinking ladies. And we gonna enslave their mumu men too.Atleast they gonna earn something small to buy food.

Another wasted sperm.
Ur father shud have used condoms...
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Princecharmin(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: nigerians are blacker than black shoe Polish.
Smells like he-goats
senseless like bats
fools like dogs
ugly as apes
stupid as rats
dead brain like morons.
all dis r similes....but in case u don't knw; ghanaians r shoe polish
ghanaians r bats
ghanaians r dogs
ghanaians r apes
ghanaians r rats
ghanaians r morons.....metaphorically speaking
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
AustineE1: Ghana must be careful with whatever they intend doing,knowing that their economy is very fragile and if and when Nigeria decides to hit back,it will certainly be disastrous...they depend on Nigeria partly on Gas,If Nigerian investments in Ghana are withdrawn,it wil have an adverse effect on an already fragile economy!foriegners shld be encouraged to do bussiness in Ghana,it will enhance competitiveness!ghanains shld only be worried about westerners who are using their country as a dumping ground,thereby discouraging productivity and nt fellow ECOWAS countries whom are in thesame shoe with them.
I suggest Ghanain govt shld find a lasting solution to this reccuring malaise and they fears of Ghanain bussiness people should be addressed.

it is called protecting the local market from over-competition . where do you think the bulk of MTN Nigeria money goes to? Ghana should encourage local markets with better funding and research, cheaper costs of production and knowledge transfer from existing foreign players. that is the only way to develop.. you own your economy. Nigeria does not own her economy all that growth you here about and all those fancy figures printed on newspapers.. who do you think the bulk of the numbers is coming from... FOREIGNERS!!
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by caprini1: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nigeria is not perfect,yes we know.But even with all the imperfections,we still do ok.I have travelled around Ecowas and I know most Nigerians living in other countries are doing so because the competition at home is fierce and its easier for them to survive there because most men in those countries are lazy(forgive my language,but its true).So they cash in and domininate.Same goes for school,students from Nigeria scattered in Ecowas,either couldn't pass Jamb and co...but across the borders they do better,infact pace setters.I don't hate Ghanaiains,we are brothers,but trading e abuses on a Nigerian forum won't change the fact that ,your economy even with your peace and stability ,minus Electricity(almost same as Nigeria) is almost in ground Zero.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Homguy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: What's xenophobic about this? Every country has its rules and regulations so why will you people choose to do what u think pleases you in a foreign country? Comply with the rules and regulations and that has become a problem. You think Ghana is as useless as nigeria.Mumu.
Go to your Ghananian online forum to rant not here. I doubt you have the least of tecnological infrastructures nigeria has.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Princecharmin: all dis r similes....but in case u don't knw; ghanaians r shoe polish
ghanaians r bats
ghanaians r dogs
ghanaians r apes
ghanaians r rats
ghanaians r morons.....metaphorically speaking

MEHN!!!! U GOT ME CRACKING grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by samplegirl(f): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: How can a country like nigeria be improved? Maybe unless all the current generation of nigerians are all dead and gone because almost all nigerians are fools with dead brains.

I don't think it is proper to highlight people's flaws with your own flaws too. I tried to follow your line of reasoning but the level of your so called intelligence is so appalling.

I really don't have much to tell you because I know you don't know much. Maybe you were born few years ago and you know modern Ghana. Try to know Ghana before Jerry Rawlings came to power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke! / Adire Mall, Abeokuta, Ogun State Set For Commissioning (Photos) / Old Banknotes Redeemable Only At CBN After Deadline - Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.