Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days (31759 Views)

Lagos Assembly Orders Relocation Of Mile 12 And Owode Markets / Top 20 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by ifyalways(f): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why was this thread with all the filthy comments pushed to homepage?

Ghana, has spelt out what they want in clear terms, anyone who isn't happy about that should leave Ghana. Simples.

Dunno why this have to lead to cursing and e- fights.

Asem o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Calculia: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
ifyalways: Why was this thread with all the filthy comments pushed to homepage?
Ghana, has spelt out what they want in clear terms, anyone who isn't happy about that should leave Ghana. Simples.
Dunno why this have to lead to cursing and e- fights.
Asem o cheesy

Are u learned at all? People just talk any how without thinking. This is why some of us keep asking for tribal Africa, with everybody sticking to their tribe and territory. Colonial arrangement and bloodshed are synonymous!
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by kgr28(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
mickyarams:
That's not true, Nigeria is a middle income country according to Wikipedia. It has the fastest growing number of middle class families in Africa, it has the biggest economy in Africa and it's GDP will hit a trillion dollars by 2025 if it continues to grow at its current rate inspite of all our problems. You ghanians can carry on hating on us. We don't give a 4ck!!!

Then who gives a 4ck??
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Calculia: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ghana policy is discriminatory to Ghanian residents. I wonder, if the world will show similar understanding, when Nigeria takes similar stance. AMNESTY is now quiet, u watch wat happens when Nigeria takes similar stances.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Legacy44(f): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: nigerians are blacker than black shoe Polish.
Smells like he-goats
senseless like bats
fools like dogs
ugly as apes
stupid as rats
dead brain like morons.

...and another bitter Ghanaian.
Why the thick hatred and apathy

We are all Africans...one huge black continent.
It shouldnt matter what culture or country we come from...or the atrocities our past leaders may have done to each other.

The way forward is forgiveness, peace, and acceptance... not anger and hatred.

Don't re-live the mistakes and emotions of ur aged leaders...
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by egopersonified(f): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
diablos:

An average gaynain is born to be graphic grin grin grin grin grin

Chisos.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Princecharmin(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
iterator25: keep embarrassing yourself and the spirit of darkness [Ghanaians] in general
grin spirit of darkness grin
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by oluwafemi113(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
All the Ghanaians on this tread are wasted sperm. There fathers should have used condoms...

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by uboma(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
diablos:

[size=13pt]LIGHT SKINNED AN AVERAGE SH.IT-GAYNAIN IS THE DARKEST THING AFTER MIDNIGHT. THEY ARE THE INVENTORS OF THE WORD BLACKMAGIC...THE ONES U KNOW THAT ARE LIGHT SKINNED ARE ACTUALLY BLEACHING. SEE ANY EXAMPLE OF THE DARKEST, ANIMALS IN WEST AFRICAN HISTORY BELOW[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

Lol.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Princecharmin(m): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
PetroDolla3: hahahahaa don't mind the ediotic fooools grin grin grin hahaha the armpit grin of the world

dumb idiot wink :-
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
In as much as Nigeria is the best and most unique country in the world accomodating foreigners that insult and criticize Nigeria even when hanging with their Nigerian friends to talk and rubbish Nigeria, it is high time they behave themselves because day of reconing is coming. Ghanaians, togolese, benin republic, lebanese una cup go soon full! Dont mistake freedom and civility to mean stupidity...our problems are open for the world to see and criticize but ya'all days are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
iterator25: ghana truly has a failed education system ..
yeah ur right, wen ever I see that oxygen of a guy talking trash and defending dat local govt called Ghana I just smile......best option is ignore them

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
iterator25:
even an ape is lighter in complexion and smarter than Ghanaians
Please feel free to abuse Ghanaians if you must but using "blackness" as an insult is just idiotic not just of you but those liking your post. So in your tiny brain space "Lighter in complexion" means what exactly Are you that dense??

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by udemzyudex(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: okay

Stup!d Fuckt@rd
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by caprini1: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
egopersonified:

Kai, ROTFLMAO, LMAO, LWKM, LWKMD, LOL
I tell you bro,Nairaland is something else.....my ribs hurting from laughing so hard.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by sweetgala(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ridiculous! , Just read : Act 865 in the GIPC Law 2013

Just search google and check section 31-43

It's like zero competition policy for ghananians in petty trade.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Shyte, I came on the thread to read punchlines, word-plays, verbal assaults, and supreme abusive similes - not pictures.

Hey, you lot need to get busy without posting pictures - those pictures are just so so...

Ghanaian Ashanti warriors vs. Nigerian gun blazers!

Leggo!!

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Princecharmin(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
PetroDolla3: hahahahahaha oooh my goodness grin Looks like Friday night is going to be real sweet grin roforoforofo another citizen of the Federal Republic of Fooooools losing it on nairaland? your stvpidity and lack of intelligence is laughable, magg0t! primitive azzwipe grin
i'v been going thru ur comments with d hope of getting a reasonable quote....but it seems to b a difficult task 4 u to type something sensible....well, i dnt blame u, i blame ur genetic coding and ur progenitors
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Theben(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is one reason why many African counties would still be underdeveloped. Ghanaian government keeps making policies that would further ground her fragile economy. Isoria contunu
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by udemzyudex(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
udemzyudex:

OXYGENO1 PetroDolla3 mrham03

Fu ck Ghanians

grin they can't stand the heat... I'll advice you run for ur life grin
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Sammyblaq(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
mr seun pls do me dis favour...bounce off oxygen01 from this forum. Thank you.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by ifyalways(f): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Calculia: Ghana policy is discriminatory to Ghanian residents. I wonder, if the world will show similar understanding, when Nigeria takes similar stance. AMNESTY is now quiet, u watch wat happens when Nigeria takes similar stances.
Calculia:

Are u learned at all? People just talk any how without thinking. This is why some of us keep asking for tribal Africa, with everybody sticking to their tribe and territory. Colonial arrangement and bloodshed are synonymous. idiot!

Kwasia!

Lmao!

cheesy
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Princecharmin(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
PetroDolla3: Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot! grin
Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570248_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188 grin
petrodullar.d...errm...r those ue parents?
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by ocee31(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Leave heaven (Ghana) to a zoo( nigeria )?.They know how useless their own country is.If we even kill them they will never return to that useless country.They've acquired a lil sense to differentiate between a useless country ( nigeria ) and a civilized country( Ghana ).
with your civilized country what is the rate of inflation in your country? What is the rate of employment? And above all what is your GDP. Africans generally are myopic thinkers But Ghana is a very great exception. You guys are very very very myopic and xenophobic in nature
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Idrismusty97(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
If anybody didn't enjoy this thread make i die cheesy. Instead of fighting ourselves we should channel our energy towards the Charcoal Republic grin. The real enemies of progress!
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
wetin consign me? Nigerians should develope their own marketplace in a competitive and ict oriented fashion so we don't have nigerian businessmen/women looking like refugees in other countries with worse marketplaces.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Firmjudge(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
this oxygen busy body keeps defending Gayna, yet we are still spoon feeding ghana.
For example we supple them electricity.

We(Yar adua) prevented attah mills from rigging election.

See evidence..

www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=166207

most of their citizens are stewards in nigeria..
And he keeps running his mouth.
If we push you out na disaster be that oo
shitti GHcountry.
With a shiti GDP
shiti ghana with high poverty rate.
Shiti coal coated skin people.
Teamghanamustgo
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Well, after reading the article - I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with this nor is it xenophobic in anyway, since there's already a law about it. And the folks have been told several times to leave.

The Trade Ministry further warned that the “non-Ghanaians who further contravene the provisions of the Act 865 in the GIPC Law 2013 shall be prosecuted.”

^^^That's the law right there.

Ghana is just trying to protect its own indigenous traders here since it seems most of them can't compete with the foreigners. Also, with foreigners, I think most of them would probably take whatever money they make in Ghana out of Ghana -- while Ghanaian money stays in Ghana. And with an economy in the toilet - it might be the best thing to do.

At least they aren't deporting foreigners - they're just protecting Ghanaian SMEs from the domineering neighbour with a huge population. Much ado about nothing - just simple economics. undecided
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Awoofawo(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Leave heaven (Ghana) to a zoo( nigeria )?.They know how useless their own country is.If we even kill them they will never return to that useless country.They've acquired a lil sense to differentiate between a useless country ( nigeria ) and a civilized country( Ghana ).

See insult Ghana dey distribute on top 9ja head! Chai!!! Dere is God o!

I no blame dem sha, na our brothers from across niger cause am! If we tell dem make dem go home, dem go dey hala wan die for another man land.

Ghanians don see how dem dey do all over 9ja, so dem no wan hear story( some of us are married to Ghanians may soon turn to na we own the land, na we develop Ghana or the classic Ghana na no man land) cool grin

your insult is welcome make you na bring am cool
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by sweetgala(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
shockwave91: wetin consign me? Nigerians should develope their own marketplace in a competitive and ict oriented fashion so we don't have nigerian businessmen/women looking like refugees in other countries with worse marketplaces.

I've read the rule being used to disqualify foreigners from trading in those market places and i'm sure it breaks the ECOWAS policy of fair trade.
Imagine is Nigeria levied a great tax on goods and services provided to the Ghanaian economy, the already strained economy would just crumble. All you koffis can stay there waiting on america to deliver you. You are at the mercy of the IMF, I'll have the lube ready Bleep you all
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by ijbeauty(f): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Mumu.Isn't Ghana like heaven to you fools? If a country where people die like flies ain't useless then I understand why u fools are called mumugerians.nigeria is the most useless country ever to exist. No wonder people are fleeing that zoo like Muslims going to Mecca.

Why do you harbour so much hate and bitterness in you?

Assuming NL is restricted to nigerians alone you wouldn't be spilling all these thrash here, I pray you understand how to love and accommodate people from all sphere of life, only then can you live a long and happy life......

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ghana always feels intimidated by Nigeria but she forgets that Nigeria supplies her with Gas to power her industries. Nigeria provides her with financial institutions to bank the cefa, Nigeria even provide Nollywood for Ghanian teenagers to show their talents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke! / Adire Mall, Abeokuta, Ogun State Set For Commissioning (Photos) / Old Banknotes Redeemable Only At CBN After Deadline - Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.