Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Dedicate Yourself To Satan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dedicate Yourself To Satan (5506 Views)

Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. / My Pledge To Satan / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Dolemite(f): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
It isn't difficult to understand why they harbor so much fear for my father. As man squints and shields his eyes ibstinctively from the first rays of the rising sun, we discover the mind reacts likewise to new knowledge. Some prefer to keep their minds close. Others gather this new information and munch on it, hoping to find some worthwhile nutrient. And thus their mind grows stronger like the limbs of a healthy kid.

Your 'father' should get an award for the work he has done here on earth, you know without him God would be totally and utterly useless (no demons to bind)... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Jimbadly: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2014
I think everyone should get a copy of the book "Occult grand master now in Christ'', written by Iyke Nathan Uzoma, who was once a staunch satanist. Read it carefully and then draw your conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by lastmessenger: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
As man pursues knowledge, man would discover how to create life. Satan and other gods created men, but some of the gods preferred to use men as slaves. My father was against that and thus became an outcast. The Christian views the eating of the fruit as the downfall of man, satanists view it as man's upliftment. Man became like the gods.
Life and the universe are dynamic. It is a system that is constantly changing and running amok. Man will someday create life, and thus a new cycle will begin. The gods are not to blame. Neither will we when we become gods.
Tell me some of the things you have known that I don't know?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by focus7: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op I see that u tactically avoided my proposal, reconsider it take the right step. Jesus is still waiting to receive u.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
focus7: Op I see that u tactically avoided my proposal, reconsider it take the right step. Jesus is still waiting to receive u.
Take your dead jesus to the gullible. I'm not into necrophillia.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
lastmessenger:
Tell me some of the things you have known that I don't know?
What do you know? What does any of us know?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by obo389(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Unlike Christians, we do not promote abstinence and celibacy. Stop pulling on your dick.
yEa abstinence indeed.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
what a thread grin
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by lastmessenger: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
What do you know? What does any of us know?
I just feel that there should be something that real distinguish you from the rest that do not believe or worship satan.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
lastmessenger:
I just feel that there should be something that real distinguish you from the rest that do not believe or worship satan.
I don't get you.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nmeri17: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
na una get time dey reply am undecided By the time he opens 16 threads without a single comment naim go deactivate the account. RAWBISH SHYDE of a RAWBISH SERPENT undecided undecided
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2014
Nmeri17: na una get time dey reply am undecided By the time he opens 16 threads without a single comment naim go deactivate the account. RAWBISH SHYDE of a RAWBISH SERPENT undecided undecided
Lucifer bless you.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by vooks: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Lucifer is already judged, can't repent. His fate is in the lake of fire.He wants to take with him as many as possible. Not different from HIV+ people who deliberately spread the virus. Son, you risk joining him
You stand warned

Turn to King of Kings and Only WIse God, Jesus Christ, whose very name causes hell to tremble
Revelation 20:10
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
[i][/i]
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Who breeds these fools?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by finofaya: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2014
sonOfLucifer: Who breeds these fools?

God
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by vooks: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2014

Psalm 27:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

sonOfLucifer: Who breeds these fools?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by zyzxx(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Your father must have mated with a goat to give birth to you. Who are you calling a sick slowpoke? This thread is for those who want to dedicate themselves to Satan, not for sick ignorant Chrestards.
"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. " (Matthew 4:4).
"Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. " (Matthew 4:7).
"Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. " (Matthew 4:10).
That d answers my father gave devil and he flee.
u are empty u are just lust after ur flesh and evil desire jesus will save u amen.

Btw Oga seun pls delete dis thread alakoba ni bobo eleyi oo
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Your silly god could never conquer my master in a milliln years. He sent the flood, sent fire, even killed his son to get humans back to his side. But, guess what, ww killed his son. On that lovely day on Calvary, the great human race sent a message to the heavens that we will be masters of our selves. We shall rise and move forward no matter what. Our thirst for knowledge shall continue to increase, and we will find knowledge no matter where it may be. Eons ago, your silly god dispersed men for building a tower. Today, we are breaking grounds in space travel and exploring places our ancestors never dreamt of. Your God is dead and useless, and so are you if you continue to run away from the light of Lucifer.

definitely after his son came a good impact was felt in all field....that means he brought the fullness of wisdom...... just as it reads after the birth of the century many ways of doing things where being developed
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
sonOfLucifer: [s]What happens when I make a formal commitment to Satan?
Satan looks out for his own. Satan gives us an inner strength and we become very strong in spirit. Unlike right hand path religions, where adherents are forever praying and searching for their god, Satan comes to us on his own. Many times, we can feel him. He comes to guide us when we get down, worried, or are experiencing problems.

He snaps us into line and directs us as to what we need to do to be focused and happy.
The foundation of Spiritual Satanism is in our finishing Satan's work upon humanity. This is the goal of the godhead, and is accomplished through power meditation. Humanity is currently at a very low level spiritually. When we begin to meditate, we experience profound positive changes within our lives. Satan and his Demons (The Original Gods) protect us and look out for us as we transform and achieve personal power. With Satan, we have protection that outsiders do not have. We can advance in the powers of the mind and soul as far as we wish. For outsiders, this can prove dangerous.
Satan also gives us knowledge. "I lead to the straight path without a book."
As we transform and grow, our lives change for the better and we are much happier. We learn through Satan how to take control of our own lives and destiny instead of being at the mercy of fate. We learn to heal ourselves, and to fulfill our own desires, using the powers of our mind and soul.
In making a commitment, we engage a formal ritual. This is done out of free will. We are making a choice, as opposed to being dragged off to some Christian church, and reciting canned prayers (stolen and corrupted from Eastern mantras) in front of a bunch of idiots.
With knowledge and research, we can prove beyond all doubt that the nazarene, "jehova" and ilk are all fictitious characters, stolen from and corrupted concepts to remove all spiritual knowledge so that a "chosen" few can rule the world using powers of the mind and soul. For further information, please visit www.exposingchristianity.com
Because so many have been forcefully indoctrinated with these characters, and what they stand for (Enemies of Satan), we renounce them permanently in the dedication ritual. This proves to be psychologically healthy and liberating.

The initiation ritual is very personal, unless you decide to have friends participate, or are doing it as part of a group.
You will need:
1 or more black, blue or red candles (as many as you like)
A sterilized needle or razor
A piece of clean paper, large enough to write the prayer below
A dry pen, where you sign your name in blood (dip the tip of the pen in your blood)
Write the following prayer:
Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

It is important to bathe before any rituals you perform, this is done out of respect. When you are ready, you can light the candle. Take the needle, prick the index finger of your left hand, squeeze some blood out.
Sign your name in blood.
Recite the prayer either aloud or in your head
Fold the paper and let it burn in the fire of the candle. Many of us have stayed and meditated until the candle had burned itself out.
At the end of the ritual, close with the words "So mote it be." And a Big "HAIL SATAN!!"

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html [/s]
arrant nonsense,,,, you are tired of preaching, now u are retiring to initiation,,,,, I wonder why you just turn down my visitation and busy swelling ignorant all day,,,,, why not have a rational thought and let me help you out of your lackadaisical irrational thought.....hardly you do give reply to my quote......I am changed now no more impudence sarcastic statement.....lol
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Wealthyone: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
I don't get you.

I am a Muslim and I invite you to ISLAM

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wealthyone:

You must be fucking kidding me. Islam? Hahahahahahaha.. Oh me lawd...
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
What does Islam have to offer me that I do not already possess?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Wealthyone: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
You must be fucking kidding me. Islam? Hahahahahahaha.. Oh me lawd...

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Wealthyone: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
sonOfLucifer: What does Islam have to offer me that I do not already possess?

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Allah, you lie.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Wealthyone: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
sonOfLucifer: Allah, you lie.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by oluwalfa: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
spotit: I'm not religious, but I found subliminal enchantment in the method of this post. do not read this post again if you have been taken unawares. and do not read it at all if you were lucky to see my reply first. this is whether or not you're religious(abrahamic), animist or atheist... because you'd be confessing a belief(voicing and professing a satanist creed) while you just read this

But we belong to Satan.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by oluwalfa: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wealthyone:

You want him to turn his daughters to daytime ninjas?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Wealthyone: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
oluwalfa:

But we belong to Satan.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Wealthyone: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
oluwalfa:

You want him to turn his daughters to daytime ninjas?

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
oluwalfa:

But we belong to Satan.
lol..are you a mason? i don't belong to "satan"
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by ice234: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello,
Don't you think its about time you embrassed the one true God (Jesus Christ), He died for your sin and salvation.
Satan is as powerless as a rusted damn gun without bullet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Meaninglessness Of Human Existence And The Immortality Of Religion. / "Shayk Muhamadu Buhari Omo Musa" Spotted In Celestial Church Of Chris / Catholic Church Releases iPhone App To Help With Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.