Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Dedicate Yourself To Satan - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dedicate Yourself To Satan (5487 Views)

Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. / My Pledge To Satan / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
ice234: Hello,
Don't you think its about time you embrassed the one true God (Jesus Christ), He died for your sin and salvation.
Satan is as powerless as a rusted damn gun without bullet.
jesus is God?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by ice234: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please read the Trinity.

Yes Jesus is GOD the SON as must as the Holy Spirit is God as well... Yet there is only one God
spotit: jesus is God?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
ice234: Please read the Trinity.

Yes Jesus is GOD the SON as must as the Holy Spirit is God as well... Yet there is only one God
the trinity... where?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by ice234: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Google is your friend...
Try either www.google.com.ng or www.bing.com. www.yahoo.com can also help out.
spotit: the trinity... where?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by ice234: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Why the insult...
spotit: gtfoh! i don't wanna see it. u deluded enslaved being. u don't even know how small your father's scrotum is, but you can come here and tell me you're one and the same person. in fact, that you're your father's father and you laid your mother to beget you.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
don't ask me poo. i tend to get knocked off kilter when i meet ignorance, religion and mulish proselytising, all in one man.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
The doors are still open.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 3:49am On May 11, 2015
Strength for the week. Strength to the weak.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
What happens when I make a formal commitment to Satan?
Satan looks out for his own. Satan gives us an inner strength and we become very strong in spirit. Unlike right hand path religions, where adherents are forever praying and searching for their god, Satan comes to us on his own. Many times, we can feel him. He comes to guide us when we get down, worried, or are experiencing problems.

He snaps us into line and directs us as to what we need to do to be focused and happy.
The foundation of Spiritual Satanism is in our finishing Satan's work upon humanity. This is the goal of the godhead, and is accomplished through power meditation. Humanity is currently at a very low level spiritually. When we begin to meditate, we experience profound positive changes within our lives. Satan and his Demons (The Original Gods) protect us and look out for us as we transform and achieve personal power. With Satan, we have protection that outsiders do not have. We can advance in the powers of the mind and soul as far as we wish. For outsiders, this can prove dangerous.
Satan also gives us knowledge. "I lead to the straight path without a book."
As we transform and grow, our lives change for the better and we are much happier. We learn through Satan how to take control of our own lives and destiny instead of being at the mercy of fate. We learn to heal ourselves, and to fulfill our own desires, using the powers of our mind and soul.
In making a commitment, we engage a formal ritual. This is done out of free will. We are making a choice, as opposed to being dragged off to some Christian church, and reciting canned prayers (stolen and corrupted from Eastern mantras) in front of a bunch of idiots.
With knowledge and research, we can prove beyond all doubt that the nazarene, "jehova" and ilk are all fictitious characters, stolen from and corrupted concepts to remove all spiritual knowledge so that a "chosen" few can rule the world using powers of the mind and soul. For further information, please visit www.exposingchristianity.com
Because so many have been forcefully indoctrinated with these characters, and what they stand for (Enemies of Satan), we renounce them permanently in the dedication ritual. This proves to be psychologically healthy and liberating.

The initiation ritual is very personal, unless you decide to have friends participate, or are doing it as part of a group.
You will need:
1 or more black, blue or red candles (as many as you like)
A sterilized needle or razor
A piece of clean paper, large enough to write the prayer below
A dry pen, where you sign your name in blood (dip the tip of the pen in your blood)
Write the following prayer:
Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

It is important to bathe before any rituals you perform, this is done out of respect. When you are ready, you can light the candle. Take the needle, prick the index finger of your left hand, squeeze some blood out.
Sign your name in blood.
Recite the prayer either aloud or in your head
Fold the paper and let it burn in the fire of the candle. Many of us have stayed and meditated until the candle had burned itself out.
At the end of the ritual, close with the words "So mote it be." And a Big "HAIL SATAN!!"

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
I was sent to tell u,that 2015 shall be your last in the world

Only one option for u accept Christ and be save or u will be condem in eternity with fire and brime stone
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gejpresident:

Only one option for u accept Christ and be save or u will be condem in eternity with fire and brime stone
Learn English.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Norstrademus(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

A look through your profile reveals the posts of a deeply confused fellow. Wallow and rot in your confusion.
..how did u get to this place u are now??..jux curious!!
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Norstrademus:
..how did u get to this place u are now??..jux curious!!
I read book o... embarassed
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
cool So this is what Satanists do. I see the process is not different from what I've read about the Kabala et al.
1. Denial of God - and insulting Him (rebellion)
2. Covenant (this is the blood, fire and oath is for)
3. Invitation of demonic possession.

But your formula is simple, so I believe it's meant (unlike the specifically named ones) for any demon that would happen to be in the vicinity, including the satanist.

Most people who would do this are most likely sons of lucifer to begin with. Really vain for someone already "in the game" if you ask me,
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Muafrika2:
cool So this is what Satanists do. I see the process is not different from what I've read about the Kabala et al.
1. Denial of God - and insulting Him (rebellion)
2. Covenant (this is the blood, fire and oath is for)
3. Invitation of demonic possession.

But your formula is simple, so I believe it's meant (unlike the specifically named ones) for any demon that would happen to be in the vicinity, including the satanist.

Most people who would do this are most likely sons of lucifer to begin with. Really vain for someone already "in the game" if you ask me,

Brother, stop talking nonsense.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Brother, stop talking nonsense.
Am glad we are in agreement (on the senselessness).
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Muafrika2:

Am glad we are in agreement (on the senselessness).
True, Mumuafrika1
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Joshthefirst(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
I had already written a reply to address your stupidity, until I happened to read your signature. Retard troll.
you should advise people to prick their thumb or pinkie, not their Index. An infection may lead to damage of soft tissue, nerves, and vessels
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Joshthefirst:
you should advise people to prick their thumb or pinkie, not their Index. An infection may lead to damage of soft tissue, nerves, and vessels
AH, thank you bro. grin

Had forgotten about this thread. This was when I was Satanist trolling. Can't believe the shit people are willing to believe out of desperation. From one nonsense to another.

but you sef... I won't see your comment on my 'lovely' stories... grin i know kingebukasblog secretly admires my writing skills. cool
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Joshthefirst(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016

Oboye!
shocked

Thank God he is alive and well
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Oboye!
shocked

Thank God he is alive and well
Abi, o.. the travails I go through on NL. If only Seun gave me a kobo for every time a curse has been placed on me.... na.. I'll be broke.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Joshthefirst(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

AH, thank you bro. grin

Had forgotten about this thread. This was when I was Satanist trolling. Can't believe the shit people are willing to believe out of desperation. From one nonsense to another.

but you sef... I won't see your comment on my 'lovely' stories... grin i know kingebukasblog secretly admires my writing skills. cool
grin

People believe lots of weird stuff.

Which stories in particular?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Joshthefirst(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Abi, o.. the travails I go through on NL. If only Seun gave me a kobo for every time a curse has been placed on me.... na.. I'll be broke.
I've read the link in your signature a little. It was good. Lol
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Joshthefirst:
I've read the link in your signature a little. It was good. Lol
Oh. Nice. Thank you. smiley
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

i know kingebukasblog secretly admires my writing skills. cool

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Norstrademus(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
I read book o... embarassed
plz can I get the name of this book?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by odijeks(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Billyonaire:
My signature mocks the ignorance of you ignorant less-than-human slowpoke who believe in fables and dogma of 1st century neanderthals. Its not a confirmation of the existence of your fairytale entities.
you call CHRIST dogma but the satan who you serve isnt? what is the confirmation of the satan you serve?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by PrinceOfThree: 12:24am On Nov 24, 2022
Interesting thread, here.. It inspired me to register.

I've always felt a natural pull when it comes to "Satan." Not to worship.. I don't see through the lens of "as above, so below," I understand it, of course.. But to me, things're situated on more of an even level.. Instead, we all stand side by side, in a circle. The laws of physics bring us together at various points in the center, where we interact and affect eachothers polarity and degree in the circle, ultimately making us swap places at times, or even share a degree... This is why a person can be nearing an end, and a new beginning, and then suddenly regress spiritually, and wind up wandering about in limbo feeling like they've got unfinished business..

Anyway.. It's for this reason that I don't swear or pledge allegiances.. It's why I would never do the pledge of allegiance in school.. It always just felt wrong...

What I do feel like I am here to do, however, is act as a catalyst to bring the dual vibrations together, triangulate and unify.. A new humanity will be born from it. A sensible and harmonious humanity.

I've always been very spiritually awake, aware, and powerful... It runs in the family. Royal blood, witches left and right.. Hell, I was born on 10/13, at 10:13, 3 weeks late, (9 months, 3 weeks,) and this resulted in my mom having to have an emergency C section. I was delivered dead, and remained dead for 13 minutes, resisting revival by doctors.. When they placed me in an oxygen tent and went to file my death, I suddenly sprang to. What's interesting is that the 3 weeks extra I spent in the womb.. That's 21 days.. 2+1=3, 3 is my life path, when you do the math.. (12/3) Of course I'm a Libra, ridiculously balanced.. Chaldean birth numerology 3-9, and my name's chaldean numerology is 999.. My "luck" percentage, calculated, is a perfect 50:50 ratio.. Scorpio Rising, Cancer moon.. A motherly scorpion of justice. Everything must be just right or I'm not satisfied.

This world needs some deep, tender, but also tough, jarring, stinging love.. It needs a taste of its own medicine, a trauma based awakening, and then an unconditional embrace, which it will surely accept after staring down its own horrific nature and seeing oblivion..

Unity is pretty damned wonderful compared to chaos, jealousy, anger, pain, and instability.

So.. Like I said, I pledge my allegiance to no one. But pledge allegiance to me, and you've pledged allegiance to yourself, because ego is a lie, we are all part of God, and because of this, those who are loyal to me, I am loyal to them in return.. Have faith in me, and I will have faith in you..

That love and faith is as infinite as you desire. As long as you give it, you get it.

I will never exist in any other way. I've always known who I am. This does not, will not, and can not change. My spiritual immortality is certain. I know it, I've never had to question it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Shapeaso: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfThree post=118636637]Interesting thread, here.. It inspired me to register.

I've always felt a natural pull when it comes to "Satan." Not to worship.. I don't see through the lens of "as above, so below," I understand it, of course.. But to me, things're situated on more of an even level.. Instead, we all stand side by side, in a circle. The laws of physics bring us together at various points in the center, where we interact and affect eachothers polarity and degree in the circle, ultimately making us swap places at times, or even share a degree... This is why a person can be nearing an end, and a new beginning, and then suddenly regress spiritually, and wind up wandering about in limbo feeling like they've got unfinished business..

Anyway.. It's for this reason that I don't swear or pledge allegiances.. It's why I would never do the pledge of allegiance in school.. It always just felt wrong...

What I do feel like I am here to do, however, is act as a catalyst to bring the dual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas: When The Son Of Man Returns, Shall He Still Find Faith On Earth? / Akathriel Yah Yehod Seboath Zoharariel "The Originator Of The Universe" / How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.