Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. (1948 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by philantoxx(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2014
bro wish u don't care much like me sha.
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by valmunich(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
destante: oh so you can still cope with that very tiny k on twitter. grin
Lol.. I can cope if it's 'Okay' 'ok' 'k' buh for 'K' that's a no no grin

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tval:

Guilty undecided
Good for you...Atleast, you know that. grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Tval(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Good for you...Atleast, you know that. grin grin

grin
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by sweetBummsy(f): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
marieolae: stale
Over-stale
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by johnstar(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
marieolae: stale
stale, bt true talk
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by dmcdad: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
tosyne2much: Lemme add this in addition

Expecting guys to always greet them first as if our life revolve around them

Expecting guys to always make adorable comments on their pictures.. When ur compliments on their pictures different from that of the woman wrappers, they flare up in anger and in some cases, they stop chatting with you or probably delete you

Expecting it is your daily routine to always make them lafff and while what they do is reply using moni- syllable sentence
You mean for guys that actually give a heck about them right? That's right...cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Tval(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2014
philantoxx: bro wish u don't care much like me sha.

Lolz
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Tval(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2014
sweetBummsy: Over-stale

Guilty

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? / The Poem I Wrote To Propose / Why Do Most Girls Love Using Blackberry Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.