Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nigerian Husbands Does Not Say I Love You To Their Wife Why This Is So - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Husbands Does Not Say I Love You To Their Wife Why This Is So (470 Views)

Why Many Nigerian Husbands Are Now Cheating On Their Wives / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Husbands Does Not Say I Love You To Their Wife Why This Is So by Differentplace: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2014
Nigerian Husbands Does Not Say I Love You To Their Wife Why This Is So
--------------- ------------

I was opportuned to speak in a church conference for men on how to live in a loving relationship with their wives. I asked the men how many of them love their wife. I asked this cause I've noticed that Nigerian men hardly say I love you to their wife.

From: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/nigerian-husbands-does-not-say-i-love.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Husbands Does Not Say I Love You To Their Wife Why This Is So by PrinceCharmiing(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2014
Differentplace: Nigerian Husbands Does Not Say I Love You To Their Wife Why This Is So
--------------- ------------

I was opportuned to speak in a church conference for men on how to live in a loving relationship with their wives. I asked the men how many of them love their wife. I asked this cause I've noticed that Nigerian men hardly say I love you to their wife.

From: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/nigerian-husbands-does-not-say-i-love.html?m=1
1. I can't see any reason
2. Aint visiting that blog!
Re: Nigerian Husbands Does Not Say I Love You To Their Wife Why This Is So by lawrenceunaa: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2014
it doesn't matter how rare i say it but always knw i love you wink

So it is better i don't say but meant it than to say it and end up cheating on ya tongue

In some homes when a partner says 'i love you' the other partner now knws the he/she has cheated or needs a favour shocked

(1) (Reply)

"Wat Is It With Babes And Already Made Guys! / Don't Cheat!!! / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.