Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

"Wat Is It With Babes And Already Made Guys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Wat Is It With Babes And Already Made Guys! (491 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Wat Is It With Babes And Already Made Guys! by vikkyboboski(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
sincerely telling, this has become a going concern thing in naija especially at the eastern zone! u will be hearing of cases where a lady dumped a dude dat she has been involved with for years cus a rich dude dat just came back from overseas wants marriage immediately and believe me u, dat in most case, d end isn't always good! most ladies do regret there decisions cus most never enjoyed such marriages and yet naija babes still falls for it and this got me asking, "wat is it with naija babes and already made guys"! cus I know must made guys dat are into bad business line and yet naija babes care more or less about there occupations. wat they are after is dat d dude has arrived! So guys wats ur stake on This?

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Make Of These Two Personalities Of Women ? / Girls, Ladies: You’re Perfect The Way You Are / What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.