Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. (4022 Views)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2014
donroxy: Kool down Abo:ki na, she's not ''girl'' and no ''woman'' is too small for a man ... Kaa gani ko ?
Abi she old pass you ? grin ... Dat one sef na love matter ooo cheesy
na gani. . . Amah a kwayi limit
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2014
Khalidsarki: na gani. . . Amah a kwayi limit
Soose , to ba damuwa then ! ... So make I continue to runz her package then ?
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by philantoxx(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2014
see response Naw..no wonder am yet to start mine.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2014
donroxy: Soose , to ba damuwa then ! ... So make I continue to runz her package then ?
undecided
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2014
philantoxx: see response Naw..no wonder am yet to start mine.
Tell us urs,...
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2014
Arva:
undecided
What ? 4real I think dat dude gat interest in you !!!
I woulda love to hear what you'll say when both of you meet cheesy
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by philantoxx(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Arva:
Tell us urs,...
I mean I don't have coz am allergic to harsh responses.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2014
donroxy: What ? 4real I think dat dude gat interest in you !!!
I woulda love to hear what you'll say when both of you meet cheesy
Which dude....
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Arva:
Which dude....
KhalidSarki of course but hey should we practice something ?
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
donroxy: KhalidSarki of course but hey should we practice something ?
Practice what...
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by tope24(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Arva:
Practice what...

donroxy and Arva hmmmmmm........................... issokay ooo. i comment my reserve
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
tope24:

donroxy and Arva hmmmmmm........................... issokay ooo. i comment my reserve
I reserve my comment.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Arva:
Practice what...
Like we meet and see what your response's gonna be ... Yo know wink ... Don't just mind fellow peeps on this thread ....... cheesy
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
tope24:
tope , close ur eyes joo !! Dijudiju ... I will call you when I'm done !!
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
donroxy: Like we meet and see what your response's gonna be ... Yo know wink ... Don't just mind fellow peeps on this thread ....... cheesy
Funny...
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Arva:
Funny...
seriously
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by tope24(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Arva:
I reserve my comment.

Sarcasm
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by obomobo: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Spidermon: Even if you be stammerer, babe wey go trip go trip jare. Afterall, even imbeciles get laid. Just package well 'n be neat.
confirm talk
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
donroxy: Soose , to ba damuwa then ! ... So make I continue to runz her package then ?
infact package ha runz
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Arva:
Which dude....
he is the dude oo. . .dn't mind him, i guez he is shy
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
donroxy: donroxy of course but hey should we practice something ?
aha sentence complete
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by cooljoe(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
@op should I have any non-nefarious intentions of wooing ur stunning self, hw do u suggest I go about t?
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by kika23(f): 12:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Him: Hi, I like you smiley
Me: Hello, I like you too smiley
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 22, 2014
kika23: Him: Hi, I like you smiley
Wow.

Am guessing u too have been eyeing eachoda for long right
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2014
kika23: Him: Hi, I like you smiley
Lol...straight forward.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by seunax(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2014
I wish I should v an experience wit ladies lik most people here do but I dnt knw aw.Am alwys scared and shy of approachin a lady afta my first relationship. I was in love and was betrayed by dt love (felt sadness).Since den I tink approachin a lady is like standing for a ship @ d airport
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2014
cooljoe: @op should I have any non-nefarious intentions of wooing ur stunning self, hw do u suggest I go about t?
No problem with that since I love babies who prefer soup to brëast milk...lol. But u must be a very smart child...how come u can use the internet at less than a year of age?
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2014
seunax: I wish I should v an experience wit ladies lik most people here do but I dnt knw aw.Am alwys scared and shy of approachin a lady afta my first relationship. I was in love and was betrayed by dt love (felt sadness).Since den I tink approachin a lady is like standing for a ship @ d airport
You have to build ur self confidence..
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Ahmadjr(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2014
seunax: I wish I should v an experience wit ladies lik most people here do but I dnt knw aw.Am alwys scared and shy of approachin a lady afta my first relationship. I was in love and was betrayed by dt love (felt sadness).Since den I tink approachin a lady is like standing for a ship @ d airport

Your shyness is a blessing in disguise, considering the fact that the alternative could be a broken heart, shattered pride or a slashed self-confidence and of course maybe true love which is very unlikely, possible...but unlikely

PS: I wasn't speaking from experience, just some effed up prospect
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by kika23(f): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2014
MuhdG:
Wow.

Am guessing u too have been eyeing eachoda for long right
Not at all.... I just walked in, he smiled and kablaam!! I like you.... And I liked the fact he was straight forward... And I liked him too... Weird yea?
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by kika23(f): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Arva:
Lol...straight forward.
smiley wink
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by cooljoe(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2014
Arva:
No problem with that since I love babies who prefer soup to brëast milk...lol. But u must be a very smart child...how come u can use the internet at less than a year of age?
ur nt sewios. M nt a baby o, m a grown ass man, wit a funny dp. Oya cum and ansa d qstn I asked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? / Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) / As Handsome As I Am, I Don't Have Any Girlfriend Or Any Lady To Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.