Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (42004 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by mayorall(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
merit12: vector...........

clap for yourself. Nah you drag this mu business moniker to romance section. Mariolae to meet up zone

I dey vex for you o. Oya bring Gala and lacazera
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
(enters with entourage of men carrying drinks and confectionaries) yes there! Good!
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Xsenga(f): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
ggrin: shai angryangry
Me ashawo shockedshockedsad
Me nob ashawo o
Na only Xsenga o winkwink
E BE LIKE SAY DAT SPERM WEY U SUCK DON MAKE U HIGH ABI? angry
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: (enters with entourage of men carrying drinks and confectionaries) yes there! Good!
trust you... Always tantalizing crib members... What are we celebrating this time? wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xsenga: E BE LIKE SAY DAT SPERM WEY U SUCK DON MAKE U HIGH ABI? angry
mayorall:
clap for yourself. Nah you drag this mu business moniker to romance section. Mariolae to meet up zone
I dey vex for you o. Oya bring Gala and lacazera
u ppl are welcome to this noble crib o..
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by englishmart(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
KelvinGraphics: BIRTHDAY!         BIRTHDAY!!         BIRTHDAY!!!

Attention Pretty/Ugly Ladies  and  Handsome/worwor gentlemen/boyz cheesygrin

You are hereby implored to take out lil time from your tight schedules to come and e-celebrate/e-party with me on my birthday which is coming up on Thursday the 25th of September, 2014 here on Nairaland...  

You are all welcome to join a brother to celebrate his birthday in style kuz that’s the best gift you can offer him. I'm aware that this may be the first time dis kinda e-event is holding here on NL but don’t worry i promise it would be fun and worth attending, u won’t have any regrets gracing the event. (na one day something dey start sha)

The event will be having two phases:

1.   There will be a normal birthday thread where U can drop your birthday/goodwill messages. The Thread will be created by my Queen CDAMSEL but the event would be anchored by one of Nairaland finest, M.C Leetunechi!! who will be assisted by DAVEP.

2.   Afterwards, there would be a wild birthday party/bash at NL Bar/Hotel and Relaxation Center(manged by JBLUV55)(click to visit) where we'll party till dawn or when momma calls grin.

. There'll be a lot to drink and eat (smoking of weed is at the smokers risk kuz if NairaLand  NDLEA catch U, na 15years ban be that o grin)

. Also, there'll be live musical performance by our Nairaland musical acts like Coogar, JigahsawKillah, Ksslib, KiddaBlinggz, Lanicky, Xtarxhyne, etc grin

.   WOOING of babe’s is very much ALLOWED grin  But laying them at the bar is NOT ALLOWED  at all. U either take her home or book a room at the Hotel....cheesycheesygrin (I understand say Konji na  bastard but na human being still dey control bastard)

.    Ladies, please U are NOT allowed to wear long skirt to the party. Hollandis Wrapper is allowed tho cheesy but preferably bumper shot is the best.

. As for the guys, abeg you can wear agbada and slippers to the main event no wahala but DON’T even try wearing it to party/bash kuz na Dog go pursue you go back.cheesy        

. If you don’t have a babe you can still come, XSENGA and GGRIN will be very much available  to take care of you tongue

·   Please, ejor, biko, do Allah, abeg no fighting at all, either at the event or at the bash... If you try am na 15years ban be that... Biko we are supposed to be celebrating and not fighting.

·    Don’t worry about when you are going to wake up the next day and start heading for work. I have told President G.E.J. to make the next day which is Friday a work free day all over Naija. And i have also told Oga SEUN to declare from tomorrow till Friday a work free day for all his Mods cheesy so they can come party with us. **Haba them be human being too na**  Xo Farano, Ujsizzle, Mynd44 and Obinoscopy U guys shoud start dusting your dancing shoes.. We go Sekem and Shakee Bodi all night long.

·    PLEASE THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE, If you can’t make it to the event and wish to send over your gift to me through my bank account please feel free to contact me either by using your PM button or Whatsapping me via my NL signature..gringrin

NOTE: The Chairlady of the Occasion is no other but our own Nairaland MAMMY (IDOWUOGBO aka Badosky)

VIP tickets are still on sale, contact either JBLUV55, LEETUNECHI, DAVEP, CDAMSEL, FRANKBEN, IDOWUOGBO and preorder for yours now.. *HURRY Now kuz we have em limited in stock**   MEANWHILE, Regular’s ticket is FFEE for everyone juts that regulars no go sidon for front seat. tonguetongue

BELOW IS THE OFFICIAL INVITATION CARD
Thank you in advance as you honour this Invitation.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1725678_img20140922wa002_jpeg61848ff4ee991fd7d8d42c4a89b08bd4

Please after getting this I.V and you refuse to share it so that your followers can see it and also get to be aware about the birthday that is coming up soon then you are not helping me be that. And after reading this without gracing any of the events... know it that Dia ris God oooo cheesycheesygrin

Una Good morning my people.. Looking forward to seeing U all at the event

CC:
if I no attend this birthday eh! Walahi, I go kill myself.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2014

You are hereby implored to take out lil time from your tight schedules to come and e-celebrate/e-party with me on my birthday which is coming up on Thursday the 25th of September, 2014 here on Nairaland...  

You are all welcome to join a brother to celebrate his birthday in style kuz that’s the best gift you can offer him. I'm aware that this may be the first time dis kinda e-event is holding here on NL but don’t worry i promise it would be fun and worth attending, u won’t have any regrets gracing the event. (na one day something dey start sha)

1.   There will be a normal birthday thread where U can drop your birthday/goodwill messages. The Thread will be created by my Queen CDAMSEL but the event would be anchored by one of Nairaland finest, M.C Leetunechi!! who will be assisted by DAVEP.

2.   Afterwards, there would be a wild birthday party/bash at NL Bar/Hotel and Relaxation Center(manged by JBLUV55)(click to visit) where we'll party till dawn or when momma calls grin.

. There'll be a lot to drink and eat (smoking of weed is at the smokers risk kuz if NairaLand  NDLEA catch U, na 15years ban be that o grin)

. Also, there'll be live musical performance by our Nairaland musical acts like Coogar, JigahsawKillah, Ksslib, KiddaBlinggz, Lanicky, Xtarxhyne, etc grin

.   WOOING of babe’s is very much ALLOWED grin  But laying them at the bar is NOT ALLOWED  at all. U either take her home or book a room at the Hotel....cheesycheesygrin (I understand say Konji na  bastard but na human being still dey control bastard)

.    Ladies, please U are NOT allowed to wear long skirt to the party. Hollandis Wrapper is allowed tho cheesy but preferably bumper shot is the best.

. As for the guys, abeg you can wear agbada and slippers to the main event no wahala but DON’T even try wearing it to party/bash kuz na Dog go pursue you go back.cheesy        

. If you don’t have a babe you can still come, XSENGA and GGRIN will be very much available  to take care of you tongue

·   Please, ejor, biko, do Allah, abeg no fighting at all, either at the event or at the bash... If you try am na 15years ban be that... Biko we are supposed to be celebrating and not fighting.

·    Don’t worry about when you are going to wake up the next day and start heading for work. I have told President G.E.J. to make the next day which is Friday a work free day all over Naija. And i have also told Oga SEUN to declare from tomorrow till Friday a work free day for all his Mods cheesy so they can come party with us. **Haba them be human being too na**  Xo Farano, Ujsizzle, Mynd44 and Obinoscopy U guys shoud start dusting your dancing shoes.. We go Sekem and Shakee Bodi all night long.

·    PLEASE THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE, If you can’t make it to the event and wish to send over your gift to me through my bank account please feel free to contact me either by using your PM button or Whatsapping me via my NL signature..gringrin

NOTE: The Chairlady of the Occasion is no other but our own Nairaland MAMMY (IDOWUOGBO aka Badosky)

VIP tickets are still on sale, contact either JBLUV55, LEETUNECHI, DAVEP, CDAMSEL, FRANKBEN, IDOWUOGBO and preorder for yours now.. *HURRY Now kuz we have em limited in stock**   MEANWHILE, Regular’s ticket is FFEE for everyone juts that regulars no go sidon for front seat. tonguetongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1725678_img20140922wa002_jpeg61848ff4ee991fd7d8d42c4a89b08bd4

Please after getting this I.V and you refuse to share it so that your followers can see it and also get to be aware about the birthday that is coming up soon then you are not helping me be that. And after reading this without gracing any of the events... know it that Dia ris God oooo cheesycheesygrin

CC:
Lucky number two. Yay! Thanks, Kay. I'll be there unfailingly.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by ggrin(f): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xsenga: E BE LIKE SAY DAT SPERM WEY U SUCK DON MAKE U HIGH ABI? angry
I lieundecided

gringrintongue
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by iceberylin(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2014

CC:
babe u tro o!!! this kind long Note...hand no pain u
e go better if u become Computer Operator ni
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Xsenga(f): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
ggrin: I lieundecided

gringrintongue
I STILL BE VIRGIN NA. grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2014

CC:

Even tho am one of the floor membersgrin I think am gonna take up a position as Manager of F&B(Food and Breweries)gringrin

I must attend this parri meennh...*Ironing my G-String+VictoriaSecretBra*winkwink...
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xsenga: I STILL BE VIRGIN NA. grin

Until I confirm thatundecidedundecided
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Xsenga(f): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge:

Until I confirm thatundecidedundecided
OYA NA.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2014

CC:
grin grin grin grin happy birthday in advancewink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Leetunechi: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kelvingraphics oo cheesy cheesy See my mention button don full...dem dey say pls delete some mentions grin grin grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Romanciella(f): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Elantracey: Kelvin ma loff , happy birthday in advance o , my e-birthday is just a day after wink
oh wow me too 24th sept..... smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by ggrin(f): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xsenga: I STILL BE VIRGIN NA. grin
my grandma too na virginlipsrsealed
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Leetunechi: Kelvingraphics oo cheesy cheesy See my mention button don full...dem dey say pls delete some mentions grin grin grin

Lolz grin grin

Hwfa
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
claireshan: grin grin grin grin happy birthday in advancewink
cheesy kiss cheesy kiss

My lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge:

Even tho am one of the floor membersgrin I think am gonna take up a position as Manager of F&B(Food and Breweries)gringrin

I must attend this parri meennh...*Ironing my G-String+VictoriaSecretBra*winkwink...

Lolzz.cheesy

There is no way U are being a floor member...

Every loyal member of this crib go sidon for VIP section.

Abeg Iron am well o grin Nairaland guys go hear am grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
cheesy kiss cheesy kiss

My lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
say it your what?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Lolzz.cheesy

There is no way U are being a floor member...

Every loyal member of this crib go sidon for VIP section.

Abeg Iron am well o grin Nairaland guys go hear am grin

Hahahahha, na 4 front I go sidongrin

NEPA just de behave well since cos dem sef know say NL go hear my story come 25th Septgrin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: trust you... Always tantalizing crib members... What are we celebrating this time? wink
after thread donn full with notice. Eye dey deny me sha
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Stop quoting this kelvin e-iv please I beg you!!!!! Must you quote him to know you acknoweldged/resvp'd him!!!!? Na wa ooo..
Kelvin, happy buyday in advance, sonny. wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: after thread donn full with notice. Eye dey deny me sha
for real.... And we can't say make our crib-mate nor celebrate his bday nah grin.....
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
shoefreak: Stop quoting this kelvin e-iv please I beg you!!!!! Must you quote him to know you acknoweldged/resvp'd him!!!!? Na wa ooo..
Kelvin, happy buyday in advance, sonny. wink
abi oo.. We can't even see crib-post again oo... And d thing dey lengthy like the court-journal grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge:

Hahahahha, na 4 front I go sidongrin

NEPA just de behave well since cos dem sef know say NL go hear my story come 25th Septgrin
really? Tell me sontin... Kgraphics Gist dey dat day? grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Xsenga(f): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
ggrin: my grandma too na virginlipsrsealed
angry
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: abi oo.. We can't even see crib-post again oo... And d thing dey lengthy like the court-journal grin
i dey tell you. grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
shoefreak: i dey tell you. grin
and shoefreak hw u dey? @ least d invite brought u to our crib grin.... 9ce to see you here... + How many dozen of shoes do you get ? grin grin smiley wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Enough to shoot a Nollywood home vidoe with. grin
Dayjhihannon01: and shoefreak hw u dey? @ least d invite brought u to our crib grin.... 9ce to see you here... + How many dozen of shoes do you get ? grin grin smiley wink
cheesy grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
shoefreak: Enough to shoot a Nollywood home vidoe with. grin cheesy grin
hehhehe... Pictures or............. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (53) (Reply)

Shalom Street / The Beer Parlour / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.