Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (41501 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Intacta: Am I invited?.. Idowuogbo! I so much love the Lady
Sure U are invited dear.

Idowuogbo is xo xo onpoint... Xo she is loved by many.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2014
ammyluv2002: Cool...shey u go share recharge cards give us as our RSVP....LOL
sure... Its possible if u need dem... Infact u give me an insight... Dat can be done in d crib... Will work towards it in case am buoyant enough wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2014
cooljoe: good morning my fineapple. got an invite courtesy of u. I'll be there, wit u as my date for d e-event(pardon d pun), dats if u'll have me of cause

Hehehe of course. I'd be honoured to come with you bae. We're all in this together love
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: Dayjhihannon01 and African Apple, pls read this...

Thank you!!!!!
put ur petition in black and white and forward that to my office in a flat file.. I don't know what you mean by we shouldn't share okay!!!! smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by ggrin(f): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2014
KelvinGraphics: BIRTHDAY!         BIRTHDAY!!         BIRTHDAY!!!

Attention Pretty/Ugly Ladies  and  Handsome/worwor gentlemen/boyz cheesygrin

You are hereby implored to take out lil time from your tight schedules to come and e-celebrate/e-party with me on my birthday which is coming up on Thursday the 25th of September, 2014 here on Nairaland...  

You are all welcome to join a brother to celebrate his birthday in style kuz that’s the best gift you can offer him. I'm aware that this may be the first time dis kinda e-event is holding here on NL but don’t worry i promise it would be fun and worth attending, u won’t have any regrets gracing the event. (na one day something dey start sha)

The event will be having two phases:

1.   There will be a normal birthday thread where U can drop your birthday/goodwill messages. The Thread will be created by my Queen CDAMSEL but the event would be anchored by one of Nairaland finest, M.C Leetunechi!! who will be assisted by DAVEP.

2.   Afterwards, there would be a wild birthday party/bash at NL Bar/Hotel and Relaxation Center(manged by JBLUV55)(click to visit) where we'll party till dawn or when momma calls grin.

. There'll be a lot to drink and eat (smoking of weed is at the smokers risk kuz if NairaLand  NDLEA catch U, na 10years ban be that o grin)

. Also, there'll be live musical performance by our Nairaland musical acts like Coogar, JigahsawKill, Ksslib, KiddaBlinggz, Lanicky, Xtarxhyne, etc grin

.   WOOING of babe’s is very much ALLOWED grin  But laying them at the bar is NOT ALLOWED  at all. U either take her home or book a room at the Hotel....cheesycheesygrin (I understand say Konji na  bastard but no human being still dey control bastard)

.    Ladies, please U are NOT allowed to wear long skirt to the party. Hollandis Wrapper is allowed tho cheesy but preferably bumper shot is the best.

. As for the guys, abeg you can wear agbada and slippers to the main event no wahala but DON’T even try wearing it to party/bash kuz na Dog go pursue you go back.cheesy        

. If you don’t have a babe you can still come, XSENGA and GGRIN will be very much available  to take care of you tongue

·   Please, ejor, biko, do Allah, abeg no fighting at all, either at the event or at the bash... If you try am na 15years ban be that... Biko we are supposed to be celebrating and not fighting.

·    Don’t worry about when you are going to wake up the next day and start heading for work. I have told President G.E.J. to make the next day which is Friday a work free day all over Naija. And i have also told Oga SEEUN to declare from tomorrow till Friday a work free day for all his Mods cheesy so they can come party with us. **Haba them be human being too na**  Xo Farano, Ujsizzle, Mynd44 and Obinoscopy U guys shoud start dusting your dancing shoes.. We go Sekem and Shakee Bodi all night long.

·    PLEASE THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE, If you can’t make it to the event and wish to send over your gift to me through my bank account please feel free to contact me either by using your PM button or Whatsapping me via my NL signature..gringrin

NOTE: The Chairlady of the Occasion is no other but our own Nairaland MAMMY (IDOWUOGBO aka Badosky)

VIP tickets are still on sale, contact either JBLUV55, LEETUNECHI, DAVEP, CDAMSEL, FRANKBEN, IDOWUOGBO and preorder for yours now.. *HURRY Now kuz we have em limited in stock**   MEANWHILE, Regular’s ticket is FFEE for everyone juts that regulars no go sidon for front seat. tonguetongue

BELOW IS THE OFFICIAL INVITATION CARD
Thank you in advance as you honour this Invitation.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1725678_img20140922wa002_jpeg61848ff4ee991fd7d8d42c4a89b08bd4

Please after getting this I.V and you refuse to share it so that your followers can see it and also get to be aware about the birthday that is coming up soon then you are not helping me be that. And after reading this without gracing any of the events... know it that Dia ris God oooo cheesycheesygrin

Una Good morning my people.. Looking forward to seeing U all at the event

CC:
Idowuogbo alomosweets MrsBreezy Acidosis Leetunechi chimkaire Sweetlemon obayaya JayKayMaybachz Temitopez Sycluxxx Dayjhihannon01 ggrin Topsy42 priscaoge luxanne missberrypop5 seggs101 dechandel Rapsainot cdamsel jossi994 Ahmadjr Gbengem Hoteph AbuMikey Dolcilicious ivyy rozzay bukkylicious Genea Clearwaters FrankySnow jennylove7575 roseybridge KiddaBlingzz Dygeasy missyhorlah Spaxon kayjuu bebe2 frankben VivyGift MzPreshie bosunjohns MizMyColi miztola Xsenga uzolexis Elantracey runzlord Promking missstella ChocolateBarbie delightful1 softsparkyy Bwaal LBlessing kulkatty Sugardiva SELENAqueensy Ishsoph englishmart Kachisbarbie Jbluv55 redgem Romanciella TRADELYN jobsat34 cocoberry blazinglove Feedmemore lekinz DEllaluv gloryaaa Beennkumar chelseabmw MzRedm IrishKez GentleMimi abpatrick7 Obinoscopy sarzwizard sweetestguy Ishilove BenFortune jimmy4x PrettySpicey safarigirl MISSYTOSIN zicoraads UjSizzle Jennimma datalossvictim1 meelorlah Ohwhy zeemoore charijee olubukato Mondisweets SpcAgtOko Matthewbriggs darlynlara Truckpusher AfricanApple ebamma BecaciaBarbie Seun Cheriepet shoefreak justi4jesu Tonetonz sweetguy10 MoneySoldier Ladybianca Krystalxxx mo2raur joyce2013 Creamish rokiatu teeo msporche farano standd barcanista KingTom moyarhtohbadt iceberylin princesa Missmossy KINGOFJAPAN Miracy Therock5555 claireshan MzMariah naijaboiy evegran Xtarxhyne lanicky Lorlaahlozz Odilafta PrettyPrisca MrsChima Egbagirl spywareczar Juliet11111 IDEA01 Thiannah Wealth2mighty Kemigurl MyneWhite1 gennysq Smartiegurl blueeyes1 Amaka10101 Ebonygift Ashabie Shawnie RomanyChi Sapphire86 Shaadey FoxyFlow Lollz Ivyluvie2 Sexitee03 moneyhungry 190 dnacrystal missdebs ogeoflyf ammyluv2002 jummy604 theasianwife Switsex lynpetra Amaaskia Eniqurl sholasholala Kingphilip yungchop Marieolae
shaiangryangry
Me nob ashawo na crycryangryangry
Na only Xsenga be ashawo na
M not coming sef unless u beg meangryangry
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by cooljoe(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe of course. I'd be honoured to come with you bae. We're all in this together love
stand hand in hand, make our dreams come true
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by ggrin(f): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2014

You are hereby implored to take out lil time from your tight schedules to come and e-celebrate/e-party with me on my birthday which is coming up on Thursday the 25th of September, 2014 here on Nairaland...  

You are all welcome to join a brother to celebrate his birthday in style kuz that’s the best gift you can offer him. I'm aware that this may be the first time dis kinda e-event is holding here on NL but don’t worry i promise it would be fun and worth attending, u won’t have any regrets gracing the event. (na one day something dey start sha)

1.   There will be a normal birthday thread where U can drop your birthday/goodwill messages. The Thread will be created by my Queen CDAMSEL but the event would be anchored by one of Nairaland finest, M.C Leetunechi!! who will be assisted by DAVEP.

2.   Afterwards, there would be a wild birthday party/bash at NL Bar/Hotel and Relaxation Center(manged by JBLUV55)(click to visit) where we'll party till dawn or when momma calls grin.

. There'll be a lot to drink and eat (smoking of weed is at the smokers risk kuz if NairaLand  NDLEA catch U, na 10years ban be that o grin)

. Also, there'll be live musical performance by our Nairaland musical acts like Coogar, JigahsawKill, Ksslib, KiddaBlinggz, Lanicky, Xtarxhyne, etc grin

.   WOOING of babe’s is very much ALLOWED grin  But laying them at the bar is NOT ALLOWED  at all. U either take her home or book a room at the Hotel....cheesycheesygrin (I understand say Konji na  bastard but no human being still dey control bastard)

.    Ladies, please U are NOT allowed to wear long skirt to the party. Hollandis Wrapper is allowed tho cheesy but preferably bumper shot is the best.

. As for the guys, abeg you can wear agbada and slippers to the main event no wahala but DON’T even try wearing it to party/bash kuz na Dog go pursue you go back.cheesy        

. If you don’t have a babe you can still come, XSENGA and GGRIN will be very much available  to take care of you tongue

·   Please, ejor, biko, do Allah, abeg no fighting at all, either at the event or at the bash... If you try am na 15years ban be that... Biko we are supposed to be celebrating and not fighting.

·    Don’t worry about when you are going to wake up the next day and start heading for work. I have told President G.E.J. to make the next day which is Friday a work free day all over Naija. And i have also told Oga SEEUN to declare from tomorrow till Friday a work free day for all his Mods cheesy so they can come party with us. **Haba them be human being too na**  Xo Farano, Ujsizzle, Mynd44 and Obinoscopy U guys shoud start dusting your dancing shoes.. We go Sekem and Shakee Bodi all night long.

·    PLEASE THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE, If you can’t make it to the event and wish to send over your gift to me through my bank account please feel free to contact me either by using your PM button or Whatsapping me via my NL signature..gringrin

NOTE: The Chairlady of the Occasion is no other but our own Nairaland MAMMY (IDOWUOGBO aka Badosky)

VIP tickets are still on sale, contact either JBLUV55, LEETUNECHI, DAVEP, CDAMSEL, FRANKBEN, IDOWUOGBO and preorder for yours now.. *HURRY Now kuz we have em limited in stock**   MEANWHILE, Regular’s ticket is FFEE for everyone juts that regulars no go sidon for front seat. tonguetongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1725678_img20140922wa002_jpeg61848ff4ee991fd7d8d42c4a89b08bd4

Please after getting this I.V and you refuse to share it so that your followers can see it and also get to be aware about the birthday that is coming up soon then you are not helping me be that. And after reading this without gracing any of the events... know it that Dia ris God oooo cheesycheesygrin

CC:
Idowuogbo alomosweets MrsBreezy Acidosis Leetunechi chimkaire Sweetlemon obayaya JayKayMaybachz Temitopez Sycluxxx Dayjhihannon01 ggrin Topsy42 priscaoge luxanne missberrypop5 seggs101 dechandel Rapsainot cdamsel jossi994 Ahmadjr Gbengem Hoteph AbuMikey Dolcilicious ivyy rozzay bukkylicious Genea Clearwaters FrankySnow jennylove7575 roseybridge KiddaBlingzz Dygeasy missyhorlah Spaxon kayjuu bebe2 frankben VivyGift MzPreshie bosunjohns MizMyColi miztola Xsenga uzolexis Elantracey runzlord Promking missstella ChocolateBarbie delightful1 softsparkyy Bwaal LBlessing kulkatty Sugardiva SELENAqueensy Ishsoph englishmart Kachisbarbie Jbluv55 redgem Romanciella TRADELYN jobsat34 cocoberry blazinglove Feedmemore lekinz DEllaluv gloryaaa Beennkumar chelseabmw MzRedm IrishKez GentleMimi abpatrick7 Obinoscopy sarzwizard sweetestguy Ishilove BenFortune jimmy4x PrettySpicey safarigirl MISSYTOSIN zicoraads UjSizzle Jennimma datalossvictim1 meelorlah Ohwhy zeemoore charijee olubukato Mondisweets SpcAgtOko Matthewbriggs darlynlara Truckpusher AfricanApple ebamma BecaciaBarbie Seun Cheriepet shoefreak justi4jesu Tonetonz sweetguy10 MoneySoldier Ladybianca Krystalxxx mo2raur joyce2013 Creamish rokiatu teeo msporche farano standd barcanista KingTom moyarhtohbadt iceberylin princesa Missmossy KINGOFJAPAN Miracy Therock5555 claireshan MzMariah naijaboiy evegran Xtarxhyne lanicky Lorlaahlozz Odilafta PrettyPrisca MrsChima Egbagirl spywareczar Juliet11111 IDEA01 Thiannah Wealth2mighty Kemigurl MyneWhite1 gennysq Smartiegurl blueeyes1 Amaka10101 Ebonygift Ashabie Shawnie RomanyChi Sapphire86 Shaadey FoxyFlow Lollz Ivyluvie2 Sexitee03 moneyhungry 190 dnacrystal missdebs ogeoflyf ammyluv2002 jummy604 theasianwife Switsex lynpetra Amaaskia Eniqurl sholasholala Kingphilip yungchop Marieolae
shai angryangry
Me ashawo shockedshockedsad
Me nob ashawo o
Na only Xsenga o winkwink

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2014
Dygeasy abeg hep mee tell farano mak she unban me for romance section, so i can declear ma intention on that wooing game!!
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Make Una help me sef tell Dygeasy make he allow me woo everybody wey dey my list o. Eheh embarassed
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2014
KelvinGraphics: BIRTHDAY! BIRTHDAY!! BIRTHDAY!!!

Attention Pretty/Ugly Ladies and Handsome/worwor gentlemen/boyz cheesygrin

1. There will be a normal birthday thread where U can drop your birthday/goodwill messages. The Thread will be created by my Queen CDAMSEL but the event would be anchored by one of Nairaland finest, M.C Leetunechi!! who will be assisted by DAVEP.

2. Afterwards, there would be a wild birthday party/bash at NL Bar/Hotel and Relaxation Center(manged by JBLUV55)(click to visit) where we'll party till dawn or when momma calls grin.

. There'll be a lot to drink and eat (smoking of weed is at the smokers risk kuz if NairaLand NDLEA catch U, na 10years ban be that o grin)

. WOOING of babe’s is very much ALLOWED grin But laying them at the bar is NOT ALLOWED at all. U either take her home or book a room at the Hotel....cheesycheesygrin (I understand say Konji na bastard but no human being still dey control bastard)

. Ladies, please U are NOT allowed to wear long skirt to the party. Hollandis Wrapper is allowed tho cheesy but preferably bumper shot is the best.

. If you don’t have a babe you can still come, XSENGA and GGRIN will be very much available to take care of you tongue

· Please, ejor, biko, do Allah, abeg no fighting at all, either at the event or at the bash... If you try am na 15years ban be that... Biko we are supposed to be celebrating and not fighting.

· Don’t worry about when you are going to wake up the next day and start heading for work. I have told President G.E.J. to make the next day which is Friday a work free day all over Naija. And i have also told Oga SEEUN to declare from tomorrow till Friday a work free day for all his Mods cheesy so they can come party with us. **Haba them be human being too na** Xo Farano, Ujsizzle, Mynd44 and Obinoscopy U guys shoud start dusting your dancing shoes.. We go Sekem and Shakee Bodi all night long.

· PLEASE THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE, If you can’t make it to the event and wish to send over your gift to me through my bank account please feel free to contact me either by using your PM button or Whatsapping me via my NL signature..gringrin

NOTE: The Chairlady of the Occasion is no other but our own Nairaland MAMMY (IDOWUOGBO aka Badosky)

VIP tickets are still on sale, contact either JBLUV55, LEETUNECHI, DAVEP, CDAMSEL, FRANKBEN, IDOWUOGBO and preorder for yours now.. *HURRY Now kuz we have em limited in stock** MEANWHILE, Regular’s ticket is FFEE for everyone juts that regulars no go sidon for front seat. tonguetongue

CC:
eiyah, happy butt day in advance.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by marieolae(f): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2014
mayorall:

Lotta things involved cheesy
hmmm I wonder
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: hmmm I wonder

How are you today?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by marieolae(f): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2014
letsdothis:

How are you today?
I'm fine thank-you..and you??
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: I'm fine thank-you..and you??

Fine too. So since your pm is not working, how do I contact you if i want to
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by marieolae(f): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2014

CC:
I can't wait for this smiley even though my name was the last on the list sad lmao

3 Likes

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: I can't wait for this smiley even though my name was the last on the list sad lmao
Lolz... I tagged d names in no particular order bae.
U knw d saying that d last may end up being d first na.
Xo just believe bae
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by mayorall(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: hmmm I wonder

Nairaland is not a wondering land nah . It has magnitude and directions cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2014
Good morning here
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by marieolae(f): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Lolz... I tagged d names in no particular order bae.
U knw d saying that d last may end up being d first na.
Xo just believe bae
ok I'm believing smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by marieolae(f): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2014
mayorall:

hmmm I see.. But I can't help it
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Neldrizzy: Dygeasy abeg hep mee tell farano mak she unban me for romance section, so i can declear ma intention on that wooing game!!
u were laso banned?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2014
(enter the abode, sights and smiles at marieolae and mayorall@ d door. Jots a thing or two. Dials gustavo and kelvingraphics)

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge:

@MrsBreezy

@missberrypop5 pls check ur mail box!
nne eh, how u deh? Am missing a lot o, I just did. Did u send me iphone 6 grin grin?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: hmmm I see.. But I can't help it
welcome to our crib damsel.. wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2014
missberrypop5: Good morning here
GudMorning dear.. smiley.. How was ur nite?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge:

@MrsBreezy

@missberrypop5 pls check ur mail box!
Oge where are u now? Do you check ur mail.. I PM u..
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: GudMorning dear.. smiley.. How was ur nite?
itv was pretty cool n urs?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2014
missberrypop5: itv was pretty cool n urs?
was actually fine... Slept early so woke up early too... Nd d day is cool I tell u..
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: was actually fine... Slept early so woke up early too... Nd d day is cool I tell u..
I didn't sleep early, but woke up early, my eyes are dull now. But I'm not feeling sleepy. Well, hope d day becomes cooler + more time to relax

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by merit12(f): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
mayorall:

vector...........
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: u were laso banned?
yes sad
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kelvin ma loff , happy birthday in advance o , my e-birthday is just a day after wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply)

Shalom Street / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.