Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? (1174 Views)

15 Coded Runz Girls On Nairaland / Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS / Girls Your Response To Send Me Your Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by ericessien24: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
thou all the girls I meet call me fine boy but Im a very shy person,and I hate talking to a girl and she just shun me,and I love sex but control myself now,I was once an everyday victim of self service,and mind you to the girls,98% of boys especially the cute ones do self service.and the esteem is low,some use thier girlfriend to cover up,but the girls never satisfy them until they do it themselves.so to cut the story short I prefer pay as you go cos

1. no money for hair
2. no school fee
3. no jealousy
4. no buying call card four times a day
5. no is it everyday you see me we have sex
6. no I want to celebrate my birthday.
7. no baby my phone fell in the river I need iPhone 6.
8. the story can can go on and on

not that I can't give but at the end of the day she still have 5 EXTRA BOYFRIENDs outside.
and the worst is runz girls are neater than the so called girlfriend.
NOTE: all the guys runs girls sleep with is with protection while the girlfriends will want to IMPRESS all thier lovers by NOT USING PROTECTION.

Oya talk your own

3 Likes

Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by lexrichy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don't usually do this rubbish but.. First to comment grin

1 Like

Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by vizkiz: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
i hate this too but 2nd to comment wink

2 Likes

Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by Spicylate(f): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
all the best.
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by ericessien24: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
lexrichy: I don't usually do this rubbish but.. First to comment grin
Mr first to comment talk your own
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by ericessien24: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
vizkiz: i hate this too but 2nd to comment wink
talk your mind
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by valentineebele(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by ericessien24: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Spicylate: all the best.
why are you criticizing me? come out and say what's on your mind
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by DGKN: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
lexrichy: I don't usually do this rubbish but.. First to comment grin

grin
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by Spicylate(f): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
ericessien24: why are you criticizing me? come out and say what's on your mind
how is "all the best" criticism now. you said talk my own and that was what was on ma mind.
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by ericessien24: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
and no baby as I was coming on the road I didn't see my PERIOD.my dear search for a black goat in the day time fast. smiley,smiley
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
ericessien24: thou all the girls I meet call me fine boy but Im a very shy person,and I hate talking to a girl and she just shun me,and I love sex but control myself now,I was once an everyday victim of self service,and mind you to the girls,98% of boys especially the cute ones do self service.and the esteem is low,some use thier girlfriend to cover up,but the girls never satisfy them until they do it themselves.so to cut the story short I prefer pay as you go cos

1. no money for hair
2. no school fee
3. no jealousy
4. no buying call card four times a day
5. no is it everyday you see me we have sex
6. no I want to celebrate my birthday.
7. no baby my phone fell in the river I need iPhone 6.
8. the story can can go on and on

not that I can't give but at the end of the day she still have 5 EXTRA BOYFRIENDs outside.
and the worst is runz girls are neater than the so called girlfriend.
NOTE: all the guys runs girls sleep with is with protection while the girlfriends will want to IMPRESS all thier lovers by NOT USING PROTECTION.

Oya talk your own
bross i feel u cool cool
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
honey i need u to buy me dat G-string dat has netting.na the lastest G-string in town and even Rihanna wears it grin
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by ericessien24: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
I can read the ladies mind,even runs girls now they wash cloth,cook,sweep house,infact thier wife materialism plenty pass girlfriend self,I don't mind end up marrying one sha
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by ericessien24: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
lefulefu: honey i need u to buy me dat G-string dat has netting.na the lastest G-string in town and even Rihanna wears it grin
smiley
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by ericessien24: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
lefulefu:
bross i feel u cool cool
we need to enlighten some girls wey dey feel joor
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by Spidermon: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op, I dey feel u die for this topic.
Na wetin I dey always tell my padis be dis. U know say u never ready to marry, u just need p*ssy now and your papa no be senator....
Imagine say u dey straff your babe like 2 or 3 times in a month but in a month, she go weaken you mentally, financially etc.....and even the f*ck sef, some of dem no sabi. Most of them go dey form Nicki minaj things but when dem see d*ck, dem go dey cry.
Runs babes however are quite the opposite and both parties are quite clear wit each other. And on the average sef, most girls with multiple boyfriends aren't really different from runs babes...infact the only difference na your own personal OT.
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by ericessien24: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Spidermon: Op, I dey feel u die for this topic.
Na wetin I dey always tell my padis be dis. U know say u never ready to marry, u just need p*ssy now and your papa no be senator....
Imagine say u dey straff your babe like 2 or 3 times in a month but in a month, she go weaken you mentally, financially etc.....and even the f*ck sef, some of dem no sabi. Most of them go dey form Nicki minaj things but when dem see d*ck, dem go dey cry.
Runs babes however are quite the opposite and both parties are quite clear wit each other. And on the average sef, most girls with multiple boyfriends aren't really different from runs babes...infact the only difference na your own personal OT.
smiley correct guy
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by drmikeadams(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
The girls we hold as girlfriends are runs babes in sheep clothing.... iauthor=Spidermon]Op, I dey feel u die for this topic.
Runs babes however are quite the opposite and both parties are quite clear wit each other. And on the average sef, most girls with multiple boyfriends aren't really different from runs babes...infact the only difference na your own personal OT.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by Tymax(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
The concept of serious Relationship is getting outdated. Thanks to the insatiable ladies. angry

My brother, both of dem na pay as you go.

Just that one of them has hidden charges, VAT and side-effect/after effect grin. The other na bad cutomer care, no warranty, but strictly business.

1 Like

Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by 26ROY: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Runs girls joor, omo who get time for all these dam girlfriend,
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by 26ROY: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Runs girls joor, omo who get time for all these dam girlfriends,
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Smh.....

NL guys never change. From one batch to another, na the same thing.
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by ericessien24: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
guy I no fit stop laugh oh,dem dey form minaj anaconda but if them see the snake it self cry go start? hahahahahahahajajajhahahahahhaha guy u no well
Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by ericessien24: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
guy I no fit stop laugh oh,dem dey form minaj anaconda but if them see the snake it self cry go start?dem go turn Sam smitt (baby stay with me) hahahahahahahajajajhahahahahhaha guy u no well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

That Shocking Sms / What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? / Please Help I Am Having Commitment Issues ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.