Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly (1152 Views)

Who Can Gain My Heart? If You Can Then This Is For You / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~ / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by femaj07(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2014
What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by Rexphobia(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Invite her to your place and cave her heart out and keep it.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Nothing!

I believe someone's heart should be gotten without merit.

Just show her love and let her love you for no particularly good reason.
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by echobee(f): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Rexphobia:
grin grin grin. Nice one grin
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by iceberylin(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Rexphobia:
Very good idea cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by Crocz(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2014
Rexphobia:

"Hannibal"! shocked
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by benuejosh: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2014
all a lady wants is LOVE, CARE and ATTENTION. these are the basic Give her this three and i bet you if she is serious with the relationship then you will gain her heart.
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by jsunex(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2014
femaj07:
What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly

If u try that u are going to put ursef in trouble, no matter what u do if she don't luv u she won't. Am talking from experience. Just b sincere wit ur hrt.
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by MrPearce(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2014
get her a Range rover sport 2014 model
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2014
Remove her heart,wash it with Ariel and keep it inside a transparent glass...*thank me later*
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by Nmeri17: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
what do you need her heart for?? arr u a ritualistic somebody undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by Deapexboy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bring white fowl...

Lemme perform d magic 4 u
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by femaj07(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
kudos to u guys, u really make reasonable comments especially JSUNEX. AND BENUEJOSH. BUT there is a debate in u guys comments. Nw which one u advice me to go for?
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by benuejosh: 2:42am On Dec 29, 2014
femaj07:
kudos to u guys, u really make reasonable comments especially JSUNEX. AND BENUEJOSH. BUT there is a debate in u guys comments. Nw which one u advice me to go for?
we are on the same page.
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by whizqueen(f): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2014
Make some good money and provide luxuries for her. The love will have no bounds grin
Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by HelenBee(f): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Take her to shoprite nd let her do some good shopping...she'll give u her heart herself

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
HelenBee:
Take her to shoprite nd let her do some good shopping...she'll give u her heart herself
oya let's go to shop rite?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] / Help!!! / Girls matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.