Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. (137701 Views)

Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2015

1 Share

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2015
i used dsame method in doin dis

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2015
u can also use dis instead of marco

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2015
more pix

1 Share

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Glamourprincezz:

yes corner plates have like 3 sizes.
my dear dis bag does not need a corner plate o, its nice as it is. fine work, i like.
Thanks to you
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2015
Nice work
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2015
thanks for the slippers tutorial sweetie, I will post my outcome as soon as I make them
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thebeadslady:
thanks for the slippers tutorial sweetie, I will post my outcome as soon as I make them
ure very welcome dear.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Here is my tote bag. Tnx for d tutorial kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
amakah61:
Here is my tote bag. Tnx for d tutorial kiss kiss
nice work dear, lovely choice of fabric too.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 12:05am On May 01, 2015
hello pple, is it dat nobody is trying out d slippers and shoe wrapor nobody is interested anymore.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 01, 2015
Not interested ke !! I am interested o, and presently I am working on it, I'll have been through with it but I want to embellish it with Beads, that's why I haven't uploaded mine.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 01, 2015
Glamourprincezz:
u can also use dis instead of marco
pls what is the black shining material called? I mean the one we can use instead of Marco?
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 12:52am On May 02, 2015
Thebeadslady:
pls what is the black shining material called? I mean the one we can use instead of Marco?
am not sure it has a general name, just show dem d pix where u wanna buy it.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 03, 2015
Here comes my Handmade Footwear,embellished with beads. thanks s lot Glamourprincezz

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by world(f): 3:51pm On May 05, 2015
My tote bag and silpers....though I almost messed it up.

1 Share

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2015
Glamourprincezz, you have been silent for a while, I hope all is well? I wish I have your contact, I'll have give you a call
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 07, 2015
world:
Weldone!
pls how much did you bought the sole??
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:13am On May 10, 2015
Thebeadslady:
Here comes my Handmade Footwear,embellished with beads.
thanks s lot Glamourprincezz
I love dis, wish am dis gud at beading. Its so cute.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:16am On May 10, 2015
world:
Nice work dear, I like dat u dint use too much ankara on d slippers.
I noticed a slight difference on d height of d bag on both sides, dunno if its d pics sha, bt apart frm dat, job well done.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:20am On May 10, 2015
Hi guyz, sorry av bin MIA, I swappd fones wt my sis n hers is faulty nd again I forgot my password on NL so dats y I cldnt reply. I myt not b able to teach for now pls bear wt me.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 9:27am On May 11, 2015
Glamourprincezz:
I love dis, wish am dis gud at beading. Its so cute.
Thank you!! Good to have you back
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by saheed2532(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by sleekyzee: 10:38am On May 12, 2015
Finally......my tote bag

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 6:38am On May 20, 2015
Thebeadslady:
Glamourprincezz, you have been silent for a while, I hope all is well?
I wish I have your contact, I'll have give you a call
We were silent cos we want to learn how ti fold shoes with ankara
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by outstandingjk(f): 7:37am On May 21, 2015
Glamourprincezz:
my quick slippers post,
materials: Soft marco or d inside of ur used slippers, Ankara scraps, leather or suede or even ankara to wrap ur marco, gum, sole, hose, sewing machine or hand needle.
procedure:
sew ur fabric strip in ur desired width like ure sewing a spagetti strap for a dress, make it about 15"long and do 4 pieces.
put ur feet on d marco nd draw d shape of ur leg, cut dis out for d 2legs and wrap wt ur leather or fabric, if ure using d inside of ur old slippers, just wrap it wt fabric.
put ur leg on d wrapped marco nd make out d point after ur thumb where d slippers hole will be den puncture using a screw driver or any round metal, let d hole b a bit wide.
fix in 2 of 4 strips u sewed togeda in a hose facing opposite direction and pull out enuf to go under.
insert d strip to go under in d hole u punched an gum it down.
now put ur leg in and check how firm u want ur slippers to be den glue to strips to d side and tuck under.
do the second leg and apply gum on the under of both legs, apply gum on ur sole too n leave to dry for a bit.
fix d slippers on d sole and ure done.

Welldone my sugar trainer.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 10:22am On May 28, 2015
cry cry cry #bring back our Glamourprincezz
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by skylolo112(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2015
THIS IS SO GREAT... READING THIS HAS TAKEN ME THE WHOLE DAY BUT YOU ARE INDEED MY PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR.. SHOULD HAVE PICS OF MY WORK THIS WEEKEND
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by elsy5(f): 9:02pm On May 30, 2015
Wow.. jst join this thread for the first time... Gosh where have I been all dis tym. I've missed a whole lot. I hope I catch up
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by topdiva(f): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
my work.

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thebeadslady:
cry cry cry #bring back our Glamourprincezz

lil

lol, am here o
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Glamourprincezz:
lil
lol, am here o
I kuku no that you are here, but the house is dull ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo / Want Hair Growth? Use Weed: ! / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.