Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! (706 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Help please I don't want to break up with my girlfriend.

please I need to know measures to curb or get rid of this useless embarrassment.

Comment.
Re: Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by pickabeau1: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Google is your friend

Google halitosis
Re: Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
pickabeau1: Google is your friend

Google halitosis
u are always helping people with there problems.
I respect u
Re: Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by Neldrizzy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
..... Wawa
Re: Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by chimerase2: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op use chacoal scrab ur mouth scrap it well
Then leave it for a day
Tank me lera cheesy
Re: Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by philantoxx(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
daz badt
Re: Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by pickabeau1: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky:
I respect u

Thanks Ma'am
You are blessed also

smiley
Re: Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by Baddo101(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Though i no b Medical Doctor. but frm my environmental knowledge u av more batalion of microorganisms lodging in ur bucal cavity..Lol.. and as such i think its required u brush ur teeth & every accesories of ur mouth as many times as u can in a day but most importantly morning and evening, mouth rinse chemicals can also b used intermitently, u can also chew gums @ intervals just to keep ur mouth busy and prevent bacteria frm multiplying rapidly in ur mouth...also eating of hot food should b avoided. as well as sweets.....just my advice and its subject to correction.......

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chew gums always... Mostly lick TOM TOM... BTW, y weren't u brushing when u were small?
Re: Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by clementcro(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Try this, eat onions, before you sleep at night, when you wake up, your breath will be fresh...eat onions in the morning also or like twice a day..

You wont have mouth odor for that day
Re: Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by atilla(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Go to the pharmacy Tell them u have halitosis. Means chronic bad breath

Theres sprays u can buy before u see her.
Re: Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Famouspecky:
I respect u

You help me nau
Re: Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2014
MrIknowAll: Chew gums always... Mostly lick TOM TOM... BTW, y weren't u brushing when u were small?

Tooth brush is expensive bro

(1) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Play Ludo With A Co-male Tenant? / Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Did This To You / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.