Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Mr: I Do So My People Will Benefit And Not For Politician-emperor Ademusiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr: I Do So My People Will Benefit And Not For Politician-emperor Ademusiwa (381 Views)

The Era Of Constituent Buying Nomination Form For Politician / Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military / Before You Think Of Fighting,for Politician Or Politics Remember Biafra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr: I Do So My People Will Benefit And Not For Politician-emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
[size=18pt]www.nairaland.com/attachments/460096_segun12_jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d [/size]
[b][size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)

they will loss , so bad.. that you will shout chei there is God oooo. let observe international law.. politician is an individual. pursuing his own ambition. Following international law. allow our people to keep their taxes forever.

what did the yoruba benefited when Obasanjo was in government. Nothing.. We would not benefit anything.. The only way we would benefit is to keep our taxes.. not politician benefit. It is for an average person to be able to keep their taxes. Not politician benefit. And the only way to do that is to obey international law.. that way the people can keep their taxes

[/size]
Re: Mr: I Do So My People Will Benefit And Not For Politician-emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin angry sad

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram 'kill Several' As They Loot Market / Reasons Why Young People Should Be Allowed Key Political Positions In Nigeria / Some Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender, Plead For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.