Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky (885 Views)

Al Zak Zaky Imbroglio: Questions For The Army / Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously / Kaduna Governorship Election: 9 Governorship Candidates Step Down For El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Just because I don't like the the personality and the ideology of El-Zak-zaky doesn't mean that I don't understand the difference between GOOD and EVIL; between the OPPRESSOR and the OPPRESSED and between RIGHT and WRONG.
El-Zak-zaky has been WRONGED and OPPRESSED. 3 sons and scores of followers assassinated by the men of Nigerian armed force extra-judicially. No official apology from the state, no report of finding from the investigations (that is, if it was ever investigated), no prosecution for the perpetrators.

No justices for the INNOCENT.
Nigerians have chosen to remain silent and nonplussed just out of sheer hatred and bigotry (i.e. Muslim vs Christian and Sunni vs. Shiite). So the man is on his own, nobody care, Not the Sultan of Sokoto, Not the Muslim leader, Not NSCIA, Not the civil right organization, Not the Amnesty int'l, Not CAN etc.) Everybody is okay with the atrocity since it is against El-Zak-zaky; until it happens to one of their interest tomorrow, then like the hypocrites they are they will scream blue murder to high heaven, as if it has never happen in the land before.
Yet these same men and institution kept silent when an antecedent was being set.

By this stance, it is a suspect that what the Govt. intends is to introduce an additional dimension to the Boko Haram terrorist saga.
My respect goes to El Zak-zaky and his organization for threading the path of restrain and keeping a cool head in the face of heart-wrenching grief, loss and certain provocations
If this is your faith and ideological philosophy, I pay reverence to it. and will like to learn about your belief system.
By the force of the universe victory will be obtained by the oppressed (at the ICC), If there's any justice in this world.
I wish fairness and justice to the better man, El Zak-Zaky

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
I feel ya..who is this el dude.. Islamic rapper? Activist
Re: Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky by Gboliwe: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Unless you have all the details of this case at hand, I will advice you keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Gboliwe: Unless you have all the details of this case at hand, I will advice you keep quiet.
Only a fool takes advise from the likes of you.
Re: Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky by Gboliwe: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
JonBee1:
Only a fool takes advise from the likes of you.
So, why did you keep quiet? Gearing up or you took the advice eventually? Huh?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
JonBee1: Just because I don't like the the personality and the ideology of El-Zak-zaky doesn't mean that I don't understand the difference between GOOD and EVIL; between the OPPRESSOR and the OPPRESSED and between RIGHT and WRONG.
El-Zak-zaky has been WRONGED and OPPRESSED. 3 sons and scores of followers assassinated by the men of Nigerian armed force extra-judicially. No official apology from the state, no report of finding from the investigations (that is, if it was ever investigated), no prosecution for the perpetrators.

Nigerians have chosen to remain silent and nonplussed just out of sheer hatred and bigotry (i.e. Muslim vs Christian and Sunni vs. Shiite). So the man is on his own, nobody care, Not the Sultan of Sokoto, Not the Muslim leader, Not NSCIA, Not the civil right organization, Not the Amnesty int'l, Not CAN etc.) Everybody is okay with the atrocity since it is against El-Zak-zaky; until it happens to one of their interest tomorrow, then like the hypocrites they are they will scream blue murder to high heaven, as if it has never happen in the land before.
Yet these same men and institution kept silent when an antecedent was being set.

By this stance, it is a suspect that what the Govt. intends is to introduce an additional dimension to the Boko Haram terrorist saga.
My respect goes to El Zak-zaky and his organization for threading the path of restrain and keeping a cool head in the face of heart-wrenching grief, loss and certain provocations
If this is your faith and ideological philosophy, I pay reverence to it. and will like to learn about your belief system.
By the force of the universe victory will be obtained by the oppressed (at the ICC), If there's any justice in this world.
Cry me a river. You Muslims are all the same.

So I can shoot at military personnel and then complain when they shoot back? You think say na una papa get this country?
Let me tell you people, arms are coming in. We are killing your Boko brothers and we will continue to kill them until none are left. If they surrender, we will still kill them. Your lives are over already.

NIGERIA will be around long after you're dead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Only dim.wits believes that anyone who refuse to buck the trend is a Muslim (as in this case).
State your opinion and stop being a foulmouthed know-nothing.
Re: Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
JonBee1: Only dim.wits believes that anyone who refuse to buck the trend is a Muslim (as in this case).
State your opinion and stop being a foulmouthedknow-nothing.
Blah freaking blah.

His procession SHOT at military personnel. When you can show me that shooting at soldiers can be part of a 'peaceful' march, then I'll hear you.

"Religion of peace".

Abeg go and sling your Taqiyya elsewhere, we're not buying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky by arresa: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Injustice is the Number 1 reason why people deploy self help to get the same justice denied.

Justice denied anywhere diminishes justice everywhere.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky by asksteve(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
JonBee1: Just because I don't like the the personality and the ideology of El-Zak-zaky doesn't mean that I don't understand the difference between GOOD and EVIL; between the OPPRESSOR and the OPPRESSED and between RIGHT and WRONG.

It's funny anyone can bring up dis issue for the following reasons:
1. While their fellow Nigerian brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, fathers and mothers were being bombed to death right under their nose without any protest or condemnation from dem they were protesting the killings in far away Syria by Isreal.
2. Even if u want to protest should it be along the road leading to a military facility especially at this critical time in the nations history.
3.. Do u expect to shoot at military personnel and expect dem to clap and applaud ur act cos they don't die abi?
Instead of trying to weep up sentiment with this thread pls lets focus on solving issues within our country instead of creating more.
To El Zak Zaky, I express my condolence to his family and families of other people killed in dat protest gone bad, but they should focus on Nigeria or is it dat those being killed in Nigeria are not there countrymen?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Extra-judicial Killing: No Justice For El Zak-zaky by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Which report do you reference for points above. Hope they are not mere conjectures from the rumour mills?
I would appreciate a if you can share the report. Citation please

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:ekiti Crisis: Fayemi Imposes Curfew, Cancels 'thank You' Visit / BODY LANGUAGE OF Tambuwal-gej. Is Absent / GEJ 2011 Campaign Promises, Jonathanians And Ebelites Are The Empty Promises?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.