Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously (45248 Views)

Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase / Peaceful Protest In Suleja Because Of El Zackzacky. Video / In A Hypothetical War Scenario The Iranian Army Will Take Nigeria To The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by TheDevilIsALai: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
The Iranians do not blow hot empty rhetoric.

They are not in the business of negotiated dialogue.

This is evident with their demand for the release of the now executed Saudi Shiite cleric by the Saudi govt which they retaliated immediately with the summary execution of Quatari royals who where abducted by an obscure Iraqi shiite militia backed by Tehran.

Now that the Iranians have openly tabled their demands for the unconditional and immediate release of El Zakzacky, I believe they are doing this from a point of leverage and knowing how the Iranians roll they would have had a strong response already in place targeting specifically prominent figures or their relatives in the Nigerian Govt and the Sunni community.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by APCsupporter: 12:05am On Jan 05, 2016
So zakzaky is above the law because of his ties with Iran right? Mtchew, Allah ya fisu ai.

But come o, the NA is the remote cause of this. After killing them and passing they should have let the matter be but they came back and burnt their houses, killing innocent infants and even babies in the process. Tomorrow if they take arms and decide to revenge would you blame them?

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Mrfahaz(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2016
don dictate to us...........@iran

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by nnachukz(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Abegi wetin concern me? no be for north them go do their retaliation. Make them catch who they want catch even the President I no care.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by thunder74(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Since Bokoharam is "technically" defeated, NA needs something to keep them busy hence creating another monsters.
The same way NPF and NA handled Yussuf, Bokoharam leader matter and the result is where we are now.
Security hardware contract on my mind.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by TheDevilIsALai: 12:16am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
So zakzaky is above the law because of his ties with Iran right? Mtchew, Allah ya fisu ai.

But come o, the NA is the remote cause of this. After killing them and passing they should have let the matter be but they came back and burnt their houses, killing innocent infants and even babies in the process. Tomorrow if they take arms and decide to revenge would you blame them?

You are already a puppet colony of Saudi Arabia by this act.

The Saudis want Nigeria for their leverage in the UN security council and as a source for disposable almajiri foot soldiers.

The best thing to do here is to as a matter of urgency take a non aligned stance as we usually did in the past and also ensure that immediate and unconditional release of El Zakzacky or else the situation will degenerate beyond your zombie comprehension level.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by abe4kom: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Would be interesting to see Buhari stand up to Iran and refuse to release zakzaky.

2016 series season 1 loading!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by TheDevilIsALai: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Mrfahaz:
don dictate to us...........@iran

But foolishly you are aligning to the Saudis.

This automatically brings Nigeria into the conflict.

Mind you the Russians and Chinnese have the Iranians back.

How are you going to deal with this coalition where the US is not in any way thinking of siding the Saudis?

Think for once.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by TheDevilIsALai: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2016
abe4kom:
Would be interesting to see Buhari stand up to Iran and refuse to release zakzaky.

2016 series season 1 loading!

The old bagger is being used by the Saudis to open another front on their senseless sectarian war.

The Sunni bokos are yet to be defeated and now he wants to bring the wrath of the Iranians.

Isn't this gross stupidity?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by APCsupporter: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

You are already a puppet colony of Saudi Arabia by this act.

The Saudis want Nigeria for their leverage in the UN security council and as a source for disposable almajiri foot soldiers.

The best thing to do here is to as a matter of urgency take a non aligned stance as we usually did in the past and also ensure that immediate and unconditional release of El Zakzacky or else the situation will degenerate beyond your zombie comprehension level.

Nairalanders know all!

Can you provide evidence for the bolded?

26 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by TheDevilIsALai: 12:31am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Nairalanders know all!

Can you provide evidence for the bolded?

Nigeria has a seat in the UN security council and Northern bokos will be too eager to join the Islamic war to defend their Arab masters.

The Saudis need drop just a few hundred million dollars to the northern Umma and have in return a few million zombies to sign up as suicide bombers.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by TheDevilIsALai: 12:46am On Jan 05, 2016
There are two types of military philosophies in the middle east ; one designed for external threats (Iran, Egypt and Israel) and the other oriented around internal defence

While the Iranian military was designed and operates around an existential threat, the Gulf states including Saudi are designed to deal with internal uprisings. The latter is similar to Nigeria's military operations which sees it's citizens as a more portent threat than any external enemy.

This orientation has made the Saudi military to focus more on policing it's citizens and has led to outsourcing their external defence to third parties like the US and Pakistan. The Obama led govt knew it will be tantamount to political suicide to even mention sending US boots to Yemen and the Pakistanis are afraid of the backlash back home from their sizeable Shiite minorities if they got engaged in Yemen. This has made the Yemen war with the Shiite Houthis left to the Saudis and their mercenaries.

This is why the Saudis can't do sh1t in Yemen and given that the Saudi military establishment is firmly in control of the royal family where princess are Generals, this has made the Saudis inconsequential in the region as a military force.

This is why the Saudis are looking for a coalition to help support them in their sectarian war with Iran.

Nigerian Govt should not allow the northern youth to be deceived to fight a senseless war. By aligning with the Saudi royal family, the northern almajiris risk being deceived to go join the jihad to save their Saudi masters who don't give a damn about them.

Being from the Niger Delta and pro balkanization of Nigeria this will serve my personal interests towards Nigeria's hasty dissolution but I must state that as an African and non muslim, I see only stupidity in my fellow Africans fighting a war that has no direct bearing or benefits to us.

Let the Saudis sort themselves with the Iranians and this Govt ought not to bring their personal religious beliefs into our foreign policy.

We are all not after all muslim Sunnis and I see no reason what we will gain from taking sides in this remote conflict.

113 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by APCsupporter: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Nigeria has a seat in the UN security council and Northern bokos will be too eager to join the Islamic war to defend their Arab masters.

The Saudis need drop just a few hundred million dollars to the northern Umma and have in return a few million zombies to sign up as suicide bombers.

Nairalanders and conspiracy theoriesgrin. Please tell me more

13 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by TheDevilIsALai: 1:01am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Nairalanders and conspiracy theoriesgrin. Please tell me more

Go and join your Saudi masters.

If not that it is from the commonwealth of my region that will be used to fund this act of foolishness wetin concern me.

If una like trek to Sudan and board a rickety boat across the Red Sea to join your arab masters. That one is your concern.

All I am saying is that this direction of foreign policy based on religious sentiments and subservience to your arab masters is bound to fail and alienate Nigeria further.

We are all not after all Sunni bokos in Nigeria

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by gwillzita: 1:03am On Jan 05, 2016
the saudis are wrong.. For executing the cleric.. This a war btw shia and sunnis. Although i dnt knw hw d categorize sunnis and shia.but one thing i knw is that,iran are not 2 be taken likely.just imagine country like sudan severe ties with iran.. The wont solve their problem first.than 2 handle foreign policy the dont undastn cos saudi give dem smal oil money

4 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by TheDevilIsALai: 1:10am On Jan 05, 2016
gwillzita:
the saudis are wrong.. For executing the cleric.. This a war btw shia and sunnis. Although i dnt knw hw d categorize sunnis and shia.but one thing i knw is that,iran are not 2 be taken likely.just imagine country like sudan severe ties with iran.. The wont solve their problem first.than 2 handle foreign policy the dont undastn cos saudi give dem smal oil money

And the zombies want us to toe the line of the daft Sudanese.

How in God's name did we end up with an Islamo-fascist party like the APC in the 21st century.

I have always believed that all power comes from God and that this high office Buhari occupies is ordained by God to make His final disgrace and punishment of this man for all to see ad none to forget.
This apc ediots are seriously going to destroy this country with their foolishness.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by whitecloth: 1:18am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Being from the Niger Delta and pro balkanization of Nigeria this will serve my personal interests towards Nigeria's hasty dissolution but I must state that as an African and non muslim, I see only stupidity in my fellow Africans fighting a war that has no direct bearing or benefits to us.

Let the Saudis sort themselves with the Iranians and this Govt ought not to bring their personal religious beliefs into our foreign policy.

We are all not after all muslim Sunnis

After all said and done, let's assume that you're the minister for foreign affairs or SA on such matters what advice will you give to the president.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by APCsupporter: 1:23am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Go and join your Saudi masters.

If not that it is from the commonwealth of my region that will be used to fund this act of foolishness wetin concern me.

If una like trek to Sudan and board a rickety boat across the Red Sea to join your arab masters. That one is your concern.

All I am saying is that this direction of foreign policy based on religious sentiments and subservience to your arab masters is bound to fail and alienate Nigeria further.

We are all not after all Sunni bokos in Nigeria

Keep goinggrin

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by TheDevilIsALai: 1:24am On Jan 05, 2016
whitecloth:

After all said and done, let's assume that you're the minister for foreign affairs or SA on such matters what advice will you give to the president.

I will reopen discussions with the Iranians and assure them of El Zakzacky's release on the condition they (Iranians) take him into exile. In response to this I will assure the Iranians of Nigeria's neutrality in the ongoing conflict and will set up a public enquiry looking into the Shiite massacre and promise to bring to book anybody in the army responsible for or part of the Zaria massacre.

A high powered delegation led by the President will meet with the Iranian govt over the issue in Tehran where the President will state his readiness to carry out a thorough investigation into the massacre.

There will be cameras and a handshake and the matter will die in 3 days time

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by whitecloth: 1:30am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

I will reopen discussions with the Iranians and assure them of El Zakzacky s release on the condition they (Iranians) take him as exile. In response to this I will assure the Iranians of Nigeria's neutrality in the ongoing conflict and will set up a public enquiry looking into the Shiite massacre and promise to bring to book anybody in the army responsible for or part of the Zaria massacre.

Very good bro, but don't you think this will look as if we are on Iran side in the view of the global community? to them it will look as if we are bowing down to there pressure, and more so, there can't be any solidify assurance that el zakzacky will be in exile over there, he'll surely become a hero, and Saudi won't fund it funny to us knowing fully well we have more part in Saudi than Iran.
What's your view ?

7 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by TimeManager(m): 1:33am On Jan 05, 2016
The kind of christianity you guys practise leaves so much to be desired. Christianity of hypocrisy, propaganda, lies and of hatred. The judgement day will be very interesting. You bragged about your region & religion as if you chose the family& background you were born into. What stops the shiites observing their processions in iran where her laws allows for in the same manner the sunnis go to saudi for their annual practice. As coward as their hero.

The truth has spoken!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by TheDevilIsALai: 1:35am On Jan 05, 2016
whitecloth:

Very good bro, but don't you think this will look as if we are on Iran side in the view of the global community? to them it will look as if we are bowing down to there pressure, and more so, there can't be any solidify assurance that el zakzacky will be in exile over there, he'll surely become a hero, and Saudi won't fund it funny to us knowing fully well we have more part in Saudi than Iran.
What's your view ?

It doesn't. It only restores our position of neutrality.

Besides, even if the likes of Idi Amin where to stand with the Saudi Royal family he will appear as the arch angel Micheal.

Nobody likes the Saudis only the Bush family, Obama and that Witch of Washington, Hillary Clinton and her fornicator husband.

I prefer to describe the outcome as not a sign of weakness but as a genuine sign of Nigeria's commitment to global peace.

7 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by TheDevilIsALai: 1:39am On Jan 05, 2016
TimeManager:
The kind of christianity you guys practise leaves so much to be desired. Christianity of hypocrisy, propaganda, lies and of hatred. The judgement day will be very interesting. You bragged about your region & religion as if you chose the family& background you were born into. What stops the shiites observing their processions in iran where her laws allows for in the same manner the sunnis go to saudi for their annual practice. As coward as their hero.

The truth has spoken!

Nigeria is not exclusive to Sunni Islam.

It is only your brethren bokos that are waging a war to force your evil doctrine on all of us.

Yeye boko like you has the audacity to mention Christianity in this latest foolishness..

Don't bother mentioning igbo as your fellow sunni has already dragged them into this foolish failure of our foreign policy by your Islamic Fascist APC led govt.

Nonsense

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by pacino26(m): 3:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Speculations or not. I think it's time we start getting somethings right in this country. Why haven't there been any detailed investigation as to what happened in Zaria? All these media houses and columnist, why haven't they conducted a thorough independent unbiased investigation. Issues like this in public glare need to be handled in the most diplomatic way possible.

I agree with one poster who analysed the philosophy of the Iranian military; external threat and invasion so of they are really talking I think we need to put this case to rest in such a way our integrity save us at the end of the day. A transparent investigation and prosecution of guilty parties in line with the constitution of the republic.

7 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by DaBullIT(m): 3:56am On Jan 05, 2016
If Iran attacks Nigeria , USA, Israel, Germany UK will attack them

UPDATE @ 5-01-16
After all the mentions, insults and Stuff I've come to conclusion that most people who comment here do not have an idea what international relation is ,

Real life is not Hollywood!!!!

Those of you who said US will not get involved, mid last year, US Marines about 50 of them plus UK special forces arrived in Nigeria to help tackle Boko Haram and train a platoon or was it a battalion, they even made arrests of boko haram members , they are the ones who let us know the sponsors are politicians in power and that the Military has been sabotaged, an instance was when they found a phone at suspects house, the suspect has received text that the army was coming and suspect should escape through a route that the forces had not covered

This topic made headlines here on NL some people were saying US does not do anything for free that they came for our oil , I still have the bookmark and the link, I'm not supposed to be writing this essay but people stop thinking with your anusz!!

Also in 2013 US and UK sent Soldier to help tackle Bunkering

US, UK, Israel are allies to Nigeria among host of other countries, each ally protects the other's interest international relation 101

Iran attacking Nigeria means Isreal can retaliate, besides, except the Arab world,(Saudi Arabia excluded) most other countries do not like Iran

All they need is an excuse and it'll be an all out war But I believe it'll be more like espionage, light attacks and assassinations, no country wants to go to war however if there's a reason to, there will be war

Terror attack in 9\11 is why US and allies destroyed Afghanistan and Iraq and even Pakistan

Never under estimate what people will do to protect their interest

DaBullIT:
just glance through the links below then tell me if I am wrong
http://thenigeriangazette.com/photo-combat-ready-us-marines-arrive-nigeria/
http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/4377-us-marines-carry-out-first-arrests-of-two-boko-haram-members-in-benue-state
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/tag/u-s-marines
above is Boko Haram related
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/oil-theft-us-uk-special-forces-arrive-to-assist-nigerian-military/160879/
Bunkering related

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by orisa37: 4:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Let's try Donald Trump to help.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Toosure70: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2016
if this is the peace Islam claims to be, then I will be proud to join sango worshippers. peace indeed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by trillville(m): 7:22am On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
If Iran attacks Nigeria , USA, Israel, Germany UK will attack them

Russia, China, and North Korea will attack USA, Israel, Germany and the U.K.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling / Why We Jailed Gen. Ransome-kuti – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.