Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

The World's Most Powerful Passports. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World's Most Powerful Passports. (52472 Views)

10 Most Powerful Passports In The World / World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls / The Best Passports For Unrestricted Travel Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by justi4jesu(f): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2014
jennykadry:

Justi4jesu twerked her way into his life angry

Am holding him tight biko tongue
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by asiabalitour(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nice thread with great title, make me curiosity about it.. smiley
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2014
pls dz ecowas passport abi intl passport can someone list d countries you can visit visa free
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Chinom:

Blaming the government is escapist. People who do not want to take responsibilty for their actions. I can write 10 pages on why you should not blame the govt for the fact that Nigerians ruined the image of the country. But i don't have te time for that. I just have a few questions for you. How many people from Zimbabwe, Botwsana, Papua new guinea have you come across in US, Uk or Europe. Those are not particuarly rich countries.
Coming closer to home; how many young Hausa men do you see in US, Uk or Europe. The mentality of the people of Southern Nigeria killed our Nigerian passport. Desparation and greed was the reason most of them abused their visa conditions. If every Nigerian that travelled abroad respected their visas, we will still have access to many countries visa free. You will be shocked to know what most Edo, Yoruba, Igbo and Warri people had to go through inorder to obtain that US or UK passport. The young man from Zamfara or Yobe is not that desparate or greedy. They are content with their life.
Do not put the blame on the govt. The honest truth is that most us in the south were desparate to move to the west because of pressures from our immidiate sorroundings
Besides, embassys DO NOT give visas to poor people. Those Nigerians that stayed 6 years on a visitor's visa presented themslves as rich people at the various embassys. So the arguement that Nigeria is a poor country, hence the devalued passport does not hold water.
let me correct you its igbo and edo few yoruba nd no warri
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by solomonwis(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chinom:

Blaming the government is escapist. People who do not want to take responsibilty for their actions. I can write 10 pages on why you should not blame the govt for the fact that Nigerians ruined the image of the country. But i don't have te time for that. I just have a few questions for you. How many people from Zimbabwe, Botwsana, Papua new guinea have you come across in US, Uk or Europe. Those are not particuarly rich countries.
Coming closer to home; how many young Hausa men do you see in US, Uk or Europe. The mentality of the people of Southern Nigeria killed our Nigerian passport. Desparation and greed was the reason most of them abused their visa conditions. If every Nigerian that travelled abroad respected their visas, we will still have access to many countries visa free. You will be shocked to know what most Edo, Yoruba, Igbo and Warri people had to go through inorder to obtain that US or UK passport. The young man from Zamfara or Yobe is not that desparate or greedy. They are content with their life.
Do not put the blame on the govt. The honest truth is that most us in the south were desparate to move to the west because of pressures from our immidiate sorroundings
Besides, embassys DO NOT give visas to poor people. Those Nigerians that stayed 6 years on a visitor's visa presented themslves as rich people at the various embassys. So the arguement that Nigeria is a poor country, hence the devalued passport does not hold water.

I do not believe the need/desire to move to another country is as a result of greed and desperation otherwise you'd end up terming Americans and the British desperate and greedy because they constitute a larger percentage of migrants to Australia and Canada. What will you say of the Chinese and Indians that are everywhere in every part of the world? Desperation and greed has no definition when it comes to migration....Home is where you find peace and peace is relative but a universal definition of peace is found wanting in Nigeria at the moment,even a blind bat know this much!

The government has failed the Nigerian populace! There's no 2 way to it...If you have all the energy to want to succeed and the enabling environment is not there (which makes the bucks stop at the government yard),what will you do? Die hoisting the patriotism flag when in the end you have scoundrels and power thirsty demons with no clear vision/policies or sense of direction in power?

Come to think of it,if we don't blame the government,who do we blame? The poor boy on the street selling peanuts to eke out a living? The poor woman by the roadside whose wares she has to display so she can send her children to a dilapidated school environment? The professionals at work who in spite of being owed several months salary still kept the struggle on? The poor secondary school girls in Borno State who in spite of the very study hostile environment,went ahead to write their final examination only to be "kidnapped" by some unseen forces with the government looking helpless? Do we blame the poor boy studying without electricity despite the huge unprintable amount of resources pumped in that direction?Do we blame God? Who really do/should we blame....?

Talking about the image of Nigeria,did you cast your mind back to what the image used to be in the time of the Obafemi Awolowos, the Tafawa Balewas, The Nnamdi Azikwe,etc What was the image then? What is it now? Were people not travelling back then? Were visas not being given/issued to the "rich" as well and the poor? What changed that changed everything? The people remained the same,the government kept changing and the government changed everything to what it is now....You see why we should blame the Government?

If you want to see the body clearly,start giving attention to the head (The government). The difference between the developed countries and Nigeria is the kind of government we get....It is not the kind of people in Nigeria but the kind of government and its policies....

5 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
solomonwis:
I do not believe the need/desire to move to another country is as a result of greed and desperation otherwise you'd end up terming Americans and the British desperate and greedy because they constitute a larger percentage of migrants to Australia and Canada. What will you say of the Chinese and Indians that are everywhere in every part of the world? Desperation and greed has no definition when it comes to migration....Home is where you find peace and peace is relative but a universal definition of peace is found wanting in Nigeria at the moment,even a blind bat know this much!
The government has failed the Nigerian populace! There's no 2 way to it...If you have all the energy to want to succeed and the enabling environment is not there (which makes the bucks stop at the government yard),what will you do? Die hoisting the patriotism flag when in the end you have scoundrels and power thirsty demons with no clear vision/policies or sense of direction in power?
Come to think of it,if we don't blame the government,who do we blame? The poor boy on the street selling peanuts to eke out a living? The poor woman by the roadside whose wares she has to display so she can send her children to a dilapidated school environment? The professionals at work who in spite of being owed several months salary still kept the struggle on? The poor secondary school girls in Borno State who in spite of the very study hostile environment,went ahead to write their final examination only to be "kidnapped" by some unseen forces with the government looking helpless? Do we blame the poor boy studying without electricity despite the huge unprintable amount of resources pumped in that direction?Do we blame God? Who really do/should we blame....?
Talking about the image of Nigeria,did you cast your mind back to what the image used to be in the time of the Obafemi Awolowos, the Tafawa Balewas, The Nnamdi Azikwe,etc What was the image then? What is it now? Were people not travelling back then? Were visas not being given/issued to the "rich" as well and the poor? What changed that changed everything? The people remained the same,the government kept changing and the government changed everything to what it is now....You see why we should blame the Government?
If you want to see the body clearly,start giving attention to the head (The government). The difference between the developed countries and Nigeria is the kind of government we get....It is not the kind of people in Nigeria but the kind of government and its policies....

Fantabulous cheesy kiss
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigeria is a sh1t hole country.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by euroboy21(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
German passport. Highly valued and respected in the world. I wish i can make picture of immigration officer's face when you show your Deutsch pass at airport as a black German shocked shocked shocked(Deutsch Reisepass)

And the funny thing that makes German passport more adorable is only few black people have it unlike British or American passport that you easily see with non-white.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by r231(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
jennykadry:

LMAO. My quest for a British husband has just begun. Where are all the good looking Britons? grin

I dey hia grin grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
r231:

I dey hia grin grin

For your mind now you hawt and sexy abi? grin grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by r231(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
jennykadry:

For your mind now you hawt and sexy abi? grin grin

Na so now grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by justwise(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
euroboy21: German passport. Highly valued and respected in the world. I wish i can make picture of immigration officer's face when you show your Deutsch pass at airport as a black German shocked shocked shocked(Deutsch Reisepass)

And the funny thing that makes German passport more adorable is only few black people have it unlike British or American passport that you easily see with non-white.

How do you know that? Only few black people?
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
justwise: [/b]

How do you know that? Only few black people?

LMAO
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by r231(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
euroboy21: German passport. Highly valued and respected in the world. I wish i can make picture of immigration officer's face when you show your Deutsch pass at airport as a black German shocked shocked shocked(Deutsch Reisepass)

Yes na only few black people get German passport.....

I can count them on my one finger sef

Arrant nonsense.......do you know the amount of NAIJA community in Germany and they all have passport undecided
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by guttentag(m): 6:16am On Sep 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

Same here, Look at it this way, I was at the Dubai Customs Training some weeks back and first and foremost we were asked to introduce ourselves after the 1st level training was completed.

I was the only black person in the whole training and when introduction got to me and i said i was Nigerian, you needed to see the way people turned and stared, and the trainer asked if am sure am Nigerian i said Yes, and he said its unbelievable because he knows and sees how Nigerians behave but i behaved differently.

The point is that Nigerians always have that mentality of feeling they are smart and show their stupidity in trying to act on being so called smart.

It takes one Nigerian to tarnish the image of the rest that comes after him/her whether in a company or an organization as the case may be.

I try to portray and act differently from the normal Nigerians people know and hear about.

The problem is that we used our hands to tarnish the image of Nigeria, Imagine giving a Nigerian 2weeks visa for tourism and he never leaves until the next 8 years and then when he is ready to leave he uses someone else international passport to leave the country.

And we keep wondering why the immigration guys will turn and twist and look at our passports with microscope before stamping Entry of Exit on it.

Its a personal thingy, but ofcos many Nigerians will keep tarnishing our image everywhere they go. But be a different Nigerian wherever you go cos it will help the next Nigerian behind you.

But e go better.....It is well.

Na Your wAY

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by justi4jesu(f): 6:23am On Sep 26, 2014
guttentag:

Na Your wAY

Excusez moi?

Wetin i do biko angry
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by guttentag(m): 6:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Chinom:

There is nothing wrong with the Nigerian Passport. Na una spoil am. Some of una go collect visiting visa for 3 months, but come back after 3 years. Some people still dey Yankee 6 years after they were giving a visitor's visa.

We are even lucky to get Barbados, Seychelles and Cape Verde visa free.

The people of Nigeria devalued the Nigerian Passport.

I WISH THE COUNTRY GOOD, NOBODY FOR DEY TRAVEL GO YANKEE
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by iraycom: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Paraguay Passport from 3,900
USD
Our reliable source in Paraguay brings very good
news indeed for this residency to passport
program which is currently available for the price
of only 3,900 USD and can be completed in 30
days.Getting Residency and/or a Passport in
Paraguay may be a perfect solution to certain
individuals for tax reasons and/or to have a
second option as country in which to be
domiciled or have a passport in the event that
you are unhappy with or wish to leave your
current country for any reason. As well,
especially for Americans, it is nearly impossible
to open bank or brokerage accounts anywhere in
the world with a US Passport. Having a second
passport opens up unlimited financial
possibilities worldwide. Whether you want
residency or a passport or just simply wish to
live in the Paraguay, we offer a service to
expedite the process.Through our trusted source,
we make obtaining a Paraguay passport easier
than many other passports programs around the
world.
This service was designed by our trusted
associates in Asuncion. Paraguay offers a fast
set-up and an all-in-one, easy and fast way to
get residency and a passport in an internationally
recognized jurisdiction. We've considered many
countries and finally settled on Paraguay as
being one of the easiest, cheapest and most
accessible option for most people.
Why may Paraguay be better in this regard than
most jurisdictions?
The process is incredibly easy. For your
permanent residency we can arrange it locally
without any travel requirements.Of course you
can come personally to Paraguay if you choose
and complete the paperwork there. You can then
leave and never return to Paraguay ever again if
you want and your residency will still remain
permanent. Getting residency and/or a passport
in Paraguay is cheaper than almost any other
country in the world. The Paraguay passport is
widely recognized and is good for visa-free travel
throughout much of Latin America, especially
Mercosur Paraguay has no income tax.
Therefore, for those who earn their income in
other jurisdictions, having a Paraguay residency
or passport could mean not paying any taxes on
your earned income (check with your own tax
advisor on whether this applies to you or not)
The citizenship and passport can be obtained in
only 30 days and the $3,900 USD price is all
inclusive of all related fees.
ABOUT PARAGUAY
Paraguay is a beautiful and very civilized
country.
Paraguay is attractive to businessmen and
freedom minded individuals because it offers an
excellent standard of living in a low to zero in
tax environment, as well as having more freedom
to do business and live your life as you see fit.
For those interested in living in Paraguay, its
cost of living is much cheaper than in the US or
Europe. You can live very well on $1,500/month
in Paraguay.
Paraguay offers a unique opportunity because
they have declared that all permanent residences
last forever and gives you the right to live, work
and have ownership of property in Paraguay.
Through our connections in Paraguay we have
made it as easy as possible to get your
permanent residency that ensures you the
freedom to live and do business as you wish
forever at a low cost and with minimum hassle.
For a permanent residency in Paraguay you will
only be required to visit the country one time for
two days to take care of the paperwork. It is the
easiest permanent residency we know of in the
world.
THE PROCESS
STEP ONE - PERMANENT RESIDENCY (Please
note that this is permanent, not provisional!)
Cost: Just US$3,900 USD all inclusive.
Additional family member can be added for the
price of $500 each ( spouse and childen under
the age of 25 if their applications are processed
at the same with the head of the family)
The payment terms are 50% advance payable via
bank wire transfer with the remaining balance
due once the order has been completed (30
days).
The documents you will need is an original Birth
certificate, Civil state certificate (marriage,
divorce). You will also need Pictures (2" x 2"wink: 4
front and 4 profile, white background required,
accessories such as earrings or sunglasses not
allowed). Also you will need to deposit $2,000
USD into a Paraguay bank (this can be wired to
us and then we wire it to the bank upon your
arrival - or wired to the bank directly) to prove
your economic solvency. This will be refunded to
you at the end of the process
Within 48 hrs after the paperwork has reached
Asuncion a permanent residency will be issued to
you (Plastic and cedula). This residency will last
forever and gives you the same rights as a
Paraguayan citizen.
STEP TWO - PASSPORT
21 days after you obtain your permanent
residency you can apply for naturalization and a
Paraguay Passport.
The documents required for obtaining citizenship
and passport are:
-Curriculum stating your education, work
experiences etc.
-Original Passport copy
-Original Birth certificate copy
We are have assisted hundreds of customers in
the past 9 years obtain legal
residency,citizenship and diplomatic passports in
more than 25 countries.
"Allow us to help you! Contact Filho
& Carvalho Immigration
Consultants at carvalho@nm.ru "
© 2012 - Diplomaticsecondpassport.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by iraycom: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2014
See the Visa Free Countries you can go with Nigeria passport
Below
1. Bangladesh (Visa on arrival)
2. Barbados ( Visa free for 6 months)
3. Benin Republic ( Visa free)
4. Burkina Faso ( Visa free)
5. Burundi ( Visa on arrival for
30days)
6. Cameroon ( Visa free)
7. Cape Verde ( Visa on arrival)
8. Chad ( Visa free)
9. Comoros Island ( Visa on arrival)
10. Cote d’ivoire ( Visa free )
11. Djibouti ( Visa on arrival )
12. Dominican ( Visa free for 21
days )
13. Fiji Island ( Visa free for 4
months)
14. Gambia ( Visa free for 90days )
15. Georgia ( Visa on arrival )
16. Ghana ( Visa free )
17. Guinea ( Visa free )
18. Guinea Bissau ( Visa free for 90
days )
19. Haiti ( Visa free for 90 days )
20. Iran ( Visa on arrival )
21. Kenya ( Visa on arrival for 90
days )
22. Liberia ( Visa free )
23. Madagascar ( Visa on arrival for
90 days )
24. Maldives ( Visa on arrival for 30
days )
25. Mali ( Visa free )
26. Mauritania ( Visa on arrival )
27. Mauritius ( Visa free for 90days )
28. Micronesia ( Visa free for 30
days )
29. Mozambique ( Visa on arrival for
30 days )
30. Nauru ( Visa on arrival )
31. Niger republic ( Visa free )
32. Palau ( Visa on arrival for 30
days )
33. Samoa ( Visa on arrival for 60
days )
34. Senegal ( Visa free )
35. Seychelles (Visa on arrival for 30
days )
36. Sierra Leone ( Visa free )
37. Somalia ( Visa on arrival )
38. Sri Lanka ( Electronic travel
authorisation )
39.Tanzania ( Visa on arrival )
40. Timor-Leste ( Visa on arrival for
30 days )
41. Togo ( Visa free )
42. Tuvalu ( Visa on arrival for 30
days )
43. Uganda ( Visa on arrival )
44. Vanuatu ( Visa free for 30 days

2 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by frez14: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Na Wa........
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
U ds ibe003, tot u said u were rich nd needed not travel out of naija except 4 holidays? But u r in all travel threads nd even planning 2 study in Estonia. U even said Naija is a yeye country while trying 2 get ur transcript. Meanwhile u said naija is good 4 u cos u r a bizman here. M sorry 4 ur life. Now u av disgraced urself here again. Imagine ur write up here. U had better change ur ways of reasoning cos pride goeth b4 destruction.

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by AlvinKem: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2015
Better wake up from this dream!!
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Ugosample(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
U ds ibe003, tot u said u were rich nd needed not travel out of naija except 4 holidays? But u r in all travel threads nd even planning 2 study in Estonia. U even said Naija is a yeye country while trying 2 get ur transcript. Meanwhile u said naija is good 4 u cos u r a bizman here. M sorry 4 ur life. Now u av disgraced urself here again. Imagine ur write up here. U had better change ur ways of reasoning cos pride goeth b4 destruction.
LMAO cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria / "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.