Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

The World's Most Powerful Passports. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World's Most Powerful Passports. (52331 Views)

10 Most Powerful Passports In The World / World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls / The Best Passports For Unrestricted Travel Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
justi4jesu:
I no need their passport, them say na british passport weigh pass, so i don dey book suitors like madam jennykadry....No time grin grin

Abeg remove eyes from my British husbands grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by BadSamaritan(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
After reading all the comments here, there is one very big point everyone has missed...

... The Nigerian passport takes you to more countries than the country that is said to be the mother of modern civilisation - EGYPT!

Please can someone explain to me why?
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by chronique(m): 5:33am On Sep 22, 2014
The military regime really set us back for so long. At the end,I'm still proud to be a Nigerian.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by fammoboy(m): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Even though Naija's passport was rankd low 2 dat extent, study still shows that out of evry 4 or 5 person u see anywhere in d world, one of them wil be a Nigerian. So we cn neva be captivated by d strengt of a mere passport. Kudos naija

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by esteltiarra: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2014
justwise: [/b]

Embarrassed. Smh

lol, l thought he opened a thread few weeks ago and was planning to head to Brazil to hook somebody there for his residency, who knows he might have acquired his Brazilian citizenship........ grin tongue
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by justi4jesu(f): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2014
mikkyphp: I always try to be a different "Nigerian" whenever i am abroad, to at least contribute in my own little way of changing the ubiquitous notion of the "Typical Nigerian"

Same here, Look at it this way, I was at the Dubai Customs Training some weeks back and first and foremost we were asked to introduce ourselves after the 1st level training was completed.

I was the only black person in the whole training and when introduction got to me and i said i was Nigerian, you needed to see the way people turned and stared, and the trainer asked if am sure am Nigerian i said Yes, and he said its unbelievable because he knows and sees how Nigerians behave but i behaved differently.

The point is that Nigerians always have that mentality of feeling they are smart and show their stupidity in trying to act on being so called smart.

It takes one Nigerian to tarnish the image of the rest that comes after him/her whether in a company or an organization as the case may be.

I try to portray and act differently from the normal Nigerians people know and hear about.

The problem is that we used our hands to tarnish the image of Nigeria, Imagine giving a Nigerian 2weeks visa for tourism and he never leaves until the next 8 years and then when he is ready to leave he uses someone else international passport to leave the country.

And we keep wondering why the immigration guys will turn and twist and look at our passports with microscope before stamping Entry of Exit on it.

Its a personal thingy, but ofcos many Nigerians will keep tarnishing our image everywhere they go. But be a different Nigerian wherever you go cos it will help the next Nigerian behind you.

But e go better.....It is well.

5 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by justi4jesu(f): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2014
fammoboy: Even though Naija's passport was rankd low 2 dat extent, study still shows that out of evry 4 or 5 person u see anywhere in d world, one of them wil be a Nigerian. So we cn neva be captivated by d strengt of a mere passport. Kudos naija

Did your study also not show that out of every 4 or 5 Nigerians you see anywhere in the world, one of them has overstayed his/her visa and thus staying illegally in that countryundecided

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by pansophist(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2014
I'm I the only one that is surprised about this thread? opened in less than two days and have over 30,000 views without even hitting front page? shocked
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Sagamite(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2014
jennykadry: Cheiii a whole giant of africa? Gambia pass us? cheii

Did you say 173 countries with British passport? Okay I need to find me a British second husband. Coogar, R231, Sagamite a.k.a my sagalicious milo. Chaircover I can fit marry your son. Edwife- please bring ed junior my way. The best wife any man can ask for is a cougar wife grin. Efemena, bring me your teenage sons ejo..

Volunteers please

You don't understand the shithole we have as a country, baby. kiss
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2014
goksongold: Uk passport my foot! Far back 70s when naija currency was more valuable than dollar n pound, naija passport was more valuable than any country u can think of, as a matter of fact ppl don't travel out aside from studying, but if care is not taken naija passport will be like iran, iraq n the likes. God will continue to bless this country either the devil likes or not.
I get am before no folo.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
pansophist: I'm I the only one that is surprised about this thread? opened in less than two days and have over 30,000 views without even hitting front page? shocked

It hit front page.

Sagamite:
You don't understand the shithole we have as a country, baby. kiss

Nigeria is one helluva sh1thole country.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by justi4jesu(f): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennykadry:

Abeg remove eyes from my British husbands grin

Mba nu cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Iyineda(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
ayusco85: Even if Nigerian passport is the last on the list, I am still proud to be a Nigerian. God knows why am a Nigerian. sad

but I sometimes wish I was an american or a british citizien because of the above benefits wink

This mentality is what is running our country into the ground.
How you can say something this pointless beggars belief. Putain je te jure...

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by mamagee3(f): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
So the Nigerian passport is ranked on the same level as that of Timor Leste?

Where in the world is Timor Leste and Guinea-Bissau?

*Shakes head*
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by guttentag(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Oh Lord Hear My prayer, grant me my passport
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Chinom(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennykadry:

It hit front page.

Nigeria is one helluva sh1thole country.

I'm sure you get multiple orgasms by just looking at that your Australian passport. You must have suffered crushing poverty in Nigeria before making your way to Aussie. Somebody like you will marry a Kangaroo to obtain that Australian passport.
You will never let any opportunity to rubbish Nigeria pass you by. VERY PATHETIC !!.

3 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chinom:

I'm sure you get multiple orgasms by just looking at that your Australian passport. You must have suffered crushing poverty in Nigeria before making your way to Aussie. Somebody like you will marry a Kangaroo to obtain that Australian passport.
You will never let any opportunity to rubbish Nigeria pass you by. VERY PATHETIC !!.

Hey just thought you might need a new screen saver. This is what an Australian passport looks like. Enjoy and please save it to your phone screen.

Thanking you as you save the picture kiss

3 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Eyop: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chinom:

cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chinom:

2nd screen saver. You know us poverty stricken ones just keep collecting citizenship left right centre grin. This is another one kiss

3 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Eyop: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennykadry:

2nd screen saver. An American passport. You know us poverty stricken ones just keep collecting citizenship left right centre grin. This is another one kiss

So you don't want british husband again now that you've succeeded in getting a USA passport?
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Screen saver no 3. Our shithole country's former passport. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eyop:

So you don't want british husband again now that you've succeeded in getting a USA passport?

Ehn, Abeg you know any British husband please bring him to me. People like moi who come from poverty stricken background need as many passports as possible grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Eyop: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennykadry:

Ehn, Abeg you know any British husband please bring him to me. People like moi who come from poverty stricken background need as many passports as possible cheesy

I thought you already have one and the only one i wanted to recommend for you was snatched by justi4jesu cheesy grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Screen saver number 4 for my lovely chinom. As per grand parents ties which if I establish I might be eligible grin

We must pursue overtake and recover all them passports

3 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eyop:

I thought you already have one and the only one i wanted to recommend for you was snatched by justi4jesu cheesy grin

Justi4jesu twerked her way into his life angry
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Chinom(m): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
It's not about collecting the foreign passports, but about your attitude towards the country. I can name hundreds of Nigeria that have British and American passports but have lived in Nigeria most of their lives. Some have been in Nigeria since childhood.

I can name just 4 famous people you should know. Femi Kuti, Yeni Kuti, Charley boy and Lady Diana. These people, like me, see these passports as just a way to move around easily. Not as a ticket to be marooned in the Australian outback.

2 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Stop back peddling. You came out of nowhere and insulted me. You are only back peddling cos you did not get to see the reaction you were expecting from me.Your first post out of nowhere was all about australian passport and now that you have seen others na john benson you wan do? or you realised you knew very little about me and thats why you based your post on Australia. cheesy.

I can see you mentioned famous people, what about those who cannot afford the lives those people were accustomed to? I mean Those of us from poor background? The drivers, conductors, hawkers on the street? You no get case

BTW my lists are only for me. Should I start with my husbands heritage? Naaa i will spare you all that. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Chinom(m): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nothing like backpeddaling. I've made my point. My opinion of you will not change. Good night
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Chinom: Nothing like backpeddaling. I've made my point. My opinion of you will not change. Good night

Only a boy changes his opinion at the slightest urge. If your opinion about me change, then you are not a man nut a boy.

So continue being a man by sticking to your opinion about me.

Aurevoir

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Growing Beauty Of Lagos (pics) / GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) / Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.