Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

You Remove Your Wedding Ring in Public, Sometimes? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Remove Your Wedding Ring in Public, Sometimes? (9338 Views)

The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / Moderators Why Did You Remove My Second Topic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Remove Your Wedding Ring in Public, Sometimes? by Blazay(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2011
How does that stop me from doing what I wanna do?
The only reason I would even approach you is that you have your wedding ring on.
Who wants to fool around with a desperado or a novice that does not know how to chop and clean nyansh? undecided

NO SINGLES PLEASE!

Not everyone is a 'phock and repent' Christian, bisexual hypocrite! kiss

Yup! Pastor Odulele had his wedding ring on too! But kept sucking little boys behind the church buildings all over Europe as 'holy communion'!

Ha!

Abeg Si-koh-doh!(Move) kiss
Re: You Remove Your Wedding Ring in Public, Sometimes? by tifan12(f): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
When I go to party/wedding then i remove my wedding ring.
My husband do not know this matter.
it is bad this practice. but i do it. but it is not work this practice. thanks you.
http://myjebin..com cool
Re: You Remove Your Wedding Ring in Public, Sometimes? by drnoel: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
not really. there are some work places where u are not allowed to wear ur ring so it has to be removed. but the ring stays on during occasions besides, dont like going to occasions alone...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are U Planning A Family Soon:: I 've What U Want! / Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please / Husband And Wife Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.