Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

*can You Date A Neighbour* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *can You Date A Neighbour* (3458 Views)

What A Neighbour Found On His Car Bonet / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

*can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2014
seriously guys can you date a neighbour?
There is a girl living directly opposite our house(their gate opposite ours) since they packed-in mid january, i have notice those kinda flashes u guys termed 'greenlight' but i cant date someone whom i would see everyday or visit everyday/often even the bible says not to visit friends often undecided

So guys can you or have u dated a neighbour wink
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Mimienudles(f): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2014
Yes, I ken. It requires Patience, Maturity, Trust and most o' all, Geniune Love. I mean, nothing ken be imposible with Love

2 Likes

Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by vizkiz: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: seriously guys can you date a neighbour?
There is a girl living directly opposite our house(their gate opposite ours) since they packed-in mid january, i have notice those kinda flashes u guys termed 'greenlight' but i cant date someone whom i would see everyday or visit everyday/often even the bible says not to visit friends often undecided

bro you need serious deliverance...i can see the spirit of mami water on you...open this link

https://www.nairaland.com/1912906/nlsc-baby#up.

and receive your liberty
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by marieolae(f): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2014
I have dated my neighbour before, and believe me it was a very horrible experience. You end up seeing them at all circumstances. When your happy, frustrated, sad, irritated, angry, depressed etc. It gets annoying when your bumping into your partner ever second of the day when its on a "dating level". The same reason why I won't advise anyone to date a person at their work place. Its not the best!

4 Likes

Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2014
vizkiz:

bro you need serious deliverance...i can see the spirit of mami water on you...open this link

https://www.nairaland.com/1912906/nlsc-baby#up.

and receive your liberty
abeg i am not possessed take ur liberty to those that needs it lipsrsealed tongue
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2014
marieolae: I have dated my neighbour before, and believe me it was a very horrible experience. You end up seeing them at all circumstances. When your happy, frustrated, sad, irritated, angry, depressed etc. It gets annoying when your bumping into your partner ever second of the day when its on a "dating level". The same reason why I won't advise anyone to date a person at their work place. Its not the best!
exactly my dear, as an introvert i don't really love being in company of people for a long while or people seeing me to often : it runs in our blood except my immediate elder sis who is that social undecided

So i won't want someone to choke me with visits undecided

1 Like

Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by jennylove7575(f): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Yes in nigeria I can date my neighbour living. In the next duplex...but I will not date my neighbour living in face me I face you house...
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by djeezy(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Turned a neighbour who asked me out down. Then she told me she can go live in another place coz her rent expires by december. Still don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by freshness2020: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2014
Mine was so horrible I had to appear before a magistrate court on a countless basis (my landlord and the said neighbour's parent, my parents were not left out ) my mama cry taya! Sote I pity her...they warned me to stay clear of the girl, yet the girl nor gree, after the beatings of her life she still wan do hide and seek with me for night! Been younger, my heart skips when I see the girl's parents. Even the girl wasn't afraid of anything! Na me come D̶̲̅ε̲̣y fear! Thank God dat same year I got admission and straight! That was how I escaped her advances! I learnt my lessons the hard way!
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by MabraO: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: seriously guys can you date a neighbour?

Did wen I was still young
But have t had neighbors for a while now
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
It is not ideal , the relationship tend to lose respect and become boring easily !!
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Tallesty1(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2014
Mimienudles: Yes, I ken. It requires Patience, Maturity, Trust and most o' all, Geniune Love. I mean, nothing ken be imposible with Love
Are you sure you are not lying to yourself?
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by justmag(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2014
If she ain't wife material!! Don't do it. That's just me tho.

1 Like

Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2014
djeezy: Turned a neighbour who asked me out then she told me she can go live in another place coz her rent expires by december. Still don't know what to say.
cheesy .... If she decided to stay some kilometres from you it is ideal but your neighbour is not necessarily the next flat or room but ''people living within the same Neighbourhood'' !!! ..... You won't have a breathing space which is necessary in a relationship !!
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by ronald4lif(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2014
I feel indifferent about this, I have dated a girl on a flat next to mine and it was an awesome experience. Everyone who knew us then were envy how mature we handle our affairs. Many years after I can still date a neighbour over again if we're both cool
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2014
donroxy: It is not ideal , the relationship tend to lose respect and become boring easily !!
thank's for ur opinion
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2014
justmag: If she ain't wife material!! Don't do it. That's just me tho.
how can i knw if she is a wife material if i haven't dated here wink
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Jarchi(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2014
You won't be able to open taxi or throw her into danfo bus,and u both it down in the night counting the stars everyday instead of every date
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Mimienudles(f): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Are you sure you are not lying to yourself?
I know exactly what I am saying
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by djeezy(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2014
donroxy: cheesy .... If she decided to stay some kilometres from you it is ideal but your neighbour is not necessarily the next flat or room but ''people living within the same Neighbourhood'' !!! ..... You won't have a breathing space which is necessary in a relationship !!
You're right bro. I still don't know how far she intends to go. The place she stays now is the same compound with mine, a lodge. She doesn't give me breathing space, always visiting me. Since she's a student, I know she wouldn't move far...
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes in nigeria I can date my neighbour living. In the next duplex...but I will not date my neighbour living in face me I face you house...
ok but have u had the experience undecided
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2014
djeezy: Turned a neighbour who asked me out then she told me she can go live in another place coz her rent expires by december. Still don't know what to say.
pls explain better i didn't understand quite well undecided
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Afrok(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2014
Yeah! In fact I did.... It lasted for 3.5years but it was a calculated relationship coz I was sure of my admission (stayed in South-west, got admission in South-east) that year and it resulted to a distance relationship for that three and half years. Sometimes I stayed away for close to a year but anytime I was around, mehn.... It was an hot stay... We Handled it in a mature way until her admission got into her head, by then they've already moved out.
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2014
djeezy: You're right bro. I still don't know how far she intends to go. The place she stays now is the same compound with mine, a lodge. She doesn't give me breathing space, always visiting me. Since she's a student, I know she wouldn't move far...
are you a student too ?
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by djeezy(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: pls explain better i didn't understand quite well undecided
Sorry typo. I meant I turned her request down. She wanted us to date.
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2014
MabraO:

Did wen I was still young
But have t had neighbors for a while now
are you living in isolation? shocked
Anybody living near you is a neighbour tongue

Though there are good and bad neighbours undecided
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2014
ronald4lif: I feel indifferent about this, I have dated a girl on a flat next to mine and it was an awesome experience. Everyone who knew us then were envy how mature we handle our affairs. Many years after I can still date a neighbour over again if we're both cool
pls did u contain their regular visitations?

Or u purposely told her no to visit you too often undecided
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2014
Jarchi: You won't be able to open taxi or throw her into danfo bus,and u both it down in the night counting the stars everyday instead of every date
are u a player undecided

#nooffence cool
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by spanzed(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes in nigeria I can date my neighbour living. In the next duplex...but I will not date my neighbour living in face me I face you house...
ole see her mouth.. grin
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Mimienudles: Yes, I ken. It requires Patience, Maturity, Trust and most o' all, Geniune Love. I mean, nothing ken be imposible with Love
pls maturity as in telling the lady not to visit you too often ?
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2014
lol so no face me i face u cheesy
In my post the live in the next bungalow opposite us
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by chibwike(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2014
Not really. Though am having a crush on my Landlord's daughter. Considering dating her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? / What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) / Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.