Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting (3507 Views)

Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / University Of Jos Bans Indecent Dressing / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by Nabfresh(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2015
Two young ladies arrived a Meeting wearing
clothes that were quite revealing their body
parts. Here is what the Chairman told them:He
took a good look at them and made them
sit.Then he said something that, they might
never forget in their life. He looked at them
straight in the eyes and said; "ladies,
everything that God made valuable in this
world is well covered and hardly to see, find
or get.
1. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in
the ground, covered and protected.
2. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the
bottom of the ocean, covered up and
protected in a beautiful shell.
3. Where do you find gold? Way down in the
mine, covered over with layers of rock and to
get them, you have to work hard & dig deep
down to get them.
He looked at them with serious eyes and said;
"Your body is sacred & unique" You are far
more precious than gold, diamonds and pearls,
and you should be covered too."So he added
that, if you keep your treasured mineral just
like gold, diamond and pearls, deeply covered
up, a reputable mining organization with the
requisite machinery will fly down and conduct
years of extensive exploration.
First, they will contact your government
(family), sign professional contracts (wedding)
and mine you professionally( legal marriage)
.But if you leave
your precious minerals uncovered on the
surface of the earth, you always attract a lot of
illegal miners to come and mine you
illegally.Everybody will just pick up their crude
instruments and just have a dig on you just
freely like that. Keep your
bodies deeply covered so that it invite
professional miners to chase you.
Let us all encourage our wives, friends and
daughters to dress well and decent!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by ggrin(f): 11:21am On May 01, 2015
Iranuangry
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by Nabfresh(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2015
ggrin:
Iranuangry
meaning?
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by ggrin(f): 11:26am On May 01, 2015
Nabfresh:
meaning?
abasha tongue
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by spanzed(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2015
ggrin:
Iranuangry
Abasha grin
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by obafemee80(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2015
That's Muhammad Ali's tearful advice to His Daughters On Indecent Dressing

3 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by Dotwillis1(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2015
ggrin:
abasha tongue
lol.. Why na? grin
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by ggrin(f): 8:46pm On May 01, 2015
spanzed:
Abasha grin
kin maladi grin
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by ireneony(f): 8:50pm On May 01, 2015
cool!
words of the wise
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by spanzed(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2015
ggrin:
kin maladi grin
kin majeidi grin
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by halfaplot(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2015
Good talk
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by ggrin(f): 9:01pm On May 01, 2015
spanzed:
kin majeidi grin
kai! cheesy
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by Emmyfem97(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by spanzed(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2015
ggrin:
kai! cheesy
lol...u don tyre....Thought u no the lyrics well tongue
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by ggrin(f): 9:26pm On May 01, 2015
spanzed:
lol...u don tyre....Thought u no the lyrics well tongue
lmao
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by spanzed(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2015
ggrin:
lmao
ggrin wetin funny nw... undecided
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by ggrin(f): 10:05pm On May 01, 2015
spanzed:
ggrin wetin funny nw... undecided
why I go tyre na cheesy
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by spanzed(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2015
ggrin:
why I go tyre na cheesy
lol
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by smsshola(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2015
Nice talk if only d girsl act positively ...
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by OKNkanu(m): 12:55am On May 02, 2015
What the ladies may be thinking... " Bros... Bros... I come find work...... If you no go give work tell me make I dey go!!... which one come be dz one na? I resemble your pikin? smiley

Nice advice though.
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by demmy0325(m): 1:31am On May 02, 2015
ggrin:
Iranuangry
... Receive sense in jesus name....
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by misspicy(f): 2:02am On May 02, 2015
n d covered bodies r nt mined illegally abi...d teacher needs to be taught.....indecent dressing is wrong bt it doesnt mean d decently dressed r innocent....if u understand me click like.
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by Jaypea98: 4:02am On May 02, 2015
misspicy:
n d covered bodies r nt mined illegally abi...d teacher needs to be taught.....indecent dressing is wrong bt it doesnt mean d decently dressed r innocent....if u understand me click like.
For where?
TAKE AM!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by ggrin(f): 7:44am On May 02, 2015
demmy0325:
... Receive sense in jesus name....
amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!angry
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by Fkforyou(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2015
ggrin:
why I go tyre na cheesy
Your Dp....Hmm....Speechless
Re: Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting by Abbey2sam(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2015
Nabfresh:
meaning?

iranu now

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? / Types Of Friends In The University / If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.