Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (919 Views)

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland / Signs He’s Just Not Into You / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
This thread is a true life story,so many females and males on nairaland have already categorized me as a woman wrapper, which is quite unfortunate ,I follow boys ,I quote boys ,but I don't necessarily follow a large number of boys,and the reason I follow girls a lot is that I like my profile to be glowing with pink,because I love red colours ,I believe pink is a close substitute,thus I folllow a large amount of girls ,,
*note this profile was hacked aas at the time of writing this note*
Re: . by stormybucci(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Unibenstudent: This thread is a true life story,so many females and males on nairaland have already categorized me as a woman wrapper, which is quite unfortunate ,I follow boys ,I quote boys ,but I don't necessarily follow a large number of boys,and the reason I follow girls a lot is that I like my profile to be glowing with pink,because I love red colours ,I believe pink is a close substitute,thus I folllow a large amount of girls ,,
*note this profile was hacked aas at the time of writing this note*
i thought as much, i knew u haven't stopped taking those local grass
Re: . by marieolae(f): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
You love pink, that's why you follow a large number of ladies? I see....
Re: . by Beckybeky(f): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ask laurelp and his team
They shud answer u
Re: . by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
marieolae: You love pink, that's why you follow a large number of ladies? I see....
no I love red,but pink is closer to red tthan pink,so I fo"llow girls,that's my officail nairand press statement
Re: . by valmunich(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lol.. It just gets worst with time
Re: . by marieolae(f): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Unibenstudent: no I love red,but pink is closer to red tthan pink,so I fo"llow girls,that's my officail nairand press statement
your a little bit strange on nairaland smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
marieolae: your a little bit strange on nairaland smiley
I concur,,but I am not the only person who was indiited for woman wrappering,and this matter will soon be taking to the supreme court of nairaland,so that the truth will be known.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
stormybucci: i thought as much, i knew u haven't stopped taking those local grass
na u dey smoke cow shit,,
Re: . by Baddestguyp(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
yes u are not a woman-wrapper.....you are just guilty of woman-wrapper-ing.
stop taking weed bro
Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Unibenstudent, it's of no doubt that you are woman wrappering here on NL.. There's no point to justify u aint one

(1) (Reply)

We Met First In The Night... / What Would You Do / 6 Reasons For Breaking Up Text Is Epic, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.