Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

We Met First In The Night... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met First In The Night... (918 Views)

He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met First In The Night... by bingbagbo(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2014
brrr after proposing love to her in the night she came over to my house the next day and i realised she was suffering from elephantiasis...now i dont love her again..is it fair to tell her i dont love her anymore?

1 Like

Re: We Met First In The Night... by arimahoseloka(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Are u normal at all?
Re: We Met First In The Night... by hannesy(f): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Smh ndo
Re: We Met First In The Night... by agohmamuda(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Even Andyblaze will knw wat to do...
#Idonbelive by d way.
Re: We Met First In The Night... by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2014
bingbagbo:
brrr after proposing love to her in the night she came over to my house the next day and i realised she was suffering from elephantiasis...now i dont love her again..is it fair to tell her i dont love her anymore?
where all these yeye comedians dey from comout self, nairalanders and their comedians, Kaiser! ,! I Don luff tire..... .
Anyway back to ur questions, it is not wrong, just tell her u never noticed she had elephants is n thus, the love has declined.
Re: We Met First In The Night... by yousouph07(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Is this post for real?
Re: We Met First In The Night... by 3coins(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2014
andy,is that you?
Re: We Met First In The Night... by 100Cents: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Leaders of tomorrow...

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son / / Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.