Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage (1058 Views)

My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Help He Thinks Am An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Belled: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ain't a serious story tho, just wants few opinions,It's bin two yrs now, nd my husband hasn't cheated on me, I feel really glad, peaceful and grateful, tho we av had Plenty women issues but it always get sorted. But just yesterday around 1am after he got back from a barbecue party he and his friends planned, I got a little fussy about d party. The fact I av two kids doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to attend parties with our husbands, I can always ask mum Inlaw to baby sit, but since it seems he didn't want me to come I didn't force it. He came back around 1am, nd I decided to check his phone. (Sorry I did but dat d only way to get my clue, so pls no crucifixion on dat cos I know NL) I saws girl's number he called around 11:30pm nd there was my clue. I took her number, and I sent her a text, asking her wats up with her nd my husband dat why he called her so much dat day till 11pm. I pleaded nd ask her to promise not to tell my husband, kip it strictly btw us ladies as my husband might vex for me if he finds out , dat might av bin wrong tho. Am not saying he can't call a girl. But I could tell it's either she was with him at the party or Smtin.
Immediately my husband got a PING, it was d girl. She narrated everything I asked her in the chat, unfortunately I still had his phone with me, so I impersonated my husband. Lol. Didn't get much details tho.
Hubby woke up nd I confessed wat I had done then he said he invited her for d party but she couldn't mk it, so he promised to take some barbecue to her at homebut couldn't mk it due to the time that was why he called her at that time. The girl is an agent o nd just wants to buy travel ticket from her but they both av obviously taken it to d next level of bin friends.
Na my fear be this o, cos I might not want to wait for a man to cheat on me b4 I take a walk, I might nagg him to much nd dat irritates men, so I might just leave b4 it happens. Cos if it happens I av no clue on how to handle issues like that. I have seen my mum bin cheated on by my dad, trust me it's too tough, too tough, she never caught him ontop of a woman but it started exactly like this inviting each other to parties.
Hubby has invited her to this night party, leaving wife nd kids at home, then pls wat will they be doing together at dat time, dancing nd flirting with each other. But hubby feels am only obsessed but I feel this is d beginning of cheating tho he hasn't.
I also av so much fears on bin cheated on which is on a scale of 90/10, should I just walk away from d marriage so I won't nagg him to frustration, or am just overly obsessed with hubby.
Dear ladies that av bin cheated on or has experienced such as this and has handled it WELL shout out to you.
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by 100Cents: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
What your husband did was very wrong. It is an open invitation to cheating.

Give him the hard time of his life and make him promise never to try such again. Moreover you offered to attend with him but he refused only to invite another random girl. That is an insult on your marriage..
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
don't you think it will be better to wait and be sure of things before working out ma........and I think working out is an opportunity for the other lady to have him.......
my own view ma......
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by vizkiz: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
your husband is looking towards another pussss*y sister...we need to pray for him here...

https://www.nairaland.com/1912906/nlsc-baby#up
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Belled: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
AYODEJI4LOVE: don't you think it will be better to wait and be sure of things before working out ma........and I think working out is an opportunity for the other lady to have him.......
my own view ma......
Another lady having him shouldn't be a problem to me after I av walked away. Women deserve to be happy rather than bin emotional salves just Becos it's a man's world. He invited a female Frnd to the party didn't invite me his wife, and then offers to deliver barbecue to her house. And then call me names after I tried to raise the issue with him just Becos i said he should humble himself nd accept his wrongs Abeg!!! I feel he will be free, no more questioning or nagging him. cos he says not making him free.
Don't u think bin a single mom is way better than emotional suffering.
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
I think you need to chill first....Dont pester him too much...Dont check his phone anylonger.....Always let him know how much you love him, let him know and realise the value of your marriage....

The best thing to do is to sit him down and let him know he is hurting your feelings...Please dont nag, dont shout on him...By doing that, you are giving him more reasons to cheat on you....

Start doing what he likes, dress sexy in the bedroom....Give him whatever he wants...In short, make him fall in love with you all over again....

1 Like

Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by lecturerdabo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
temigracie: I think you need to chill first....Dont pester him too much...Dont check his phone anylonger.....Always let him know how much you love him, let him know and realise the value of your marriage....

The best thing to do is to sit him down and let him know he is hurting your feelings...Please dont nag, dont shout on him...By doing that, you are giving him more reasons to cheat on you....

Start doing what he likes, dress sexy in the bedroom....Give him whatever he wants...In short, make him fall in love with you all over again....

Well said Grace!!

1 Like

Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
exactly my point
temigracie: I think you need to chill first....Dont pester him too much...Dont check his phone anylonger.....Always let him know how much you love him, let him know and realise the value of your marriage....
exactly my point
@op
do you think it's easy to be a single mom ma...........are you really ready for all it takes to be a single mom...have you considered the children.... what it involves raising them alone..... can't you wait and save your marriage ma......have you prayed about it...... tell it to God in prayer ma.....and consider the post I just quoted....
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
100Cents: What your husband did was very wrong. It is an open invitation to cheating.
Give him the hard time of his life and make him promise never to try such again. Moreover you offered to attend with him but he refused only to invite another random girl. That is an insult on your marriage..

really sick comment...
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Baddestguyp(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'll tell you one thing...men hate nagging wives. u need to learn to trust him, explain to him dat u don't like wat he did, but don't nag
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stop checking his phone. A man who would cheat will do so whether you get all the clues in the world or not. And stop nagging him. You are chasing him into other women's arms
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Belled: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Baddestguyp: I'll tell you one thing...men hate nagging wives. u need to learn to trust him, explain to him dat u don't like wat he did, but don't nag
I won't call it nagging cos I didn't nag him. But I questioned him. Is questioning a man nagging?
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Belled: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
AYODEJI4LOVE: exactly my point exactly my point
@op
do you think it's easy to be a single mom ma...........are you really ready for all it takes to be a single mom...have you considered the children.... what it involves raising them alone..... can't you wait and save your marriage ma......have you prayed about it...... tell it to God in prayer ma.....and consider the post I just quoted....
Every woman wants to save her marriage. I want to but it's not easy. I want to be happy too. I know I shouldn't check my husband's phone but wen I do I wish not find wat will hurt me. I don't do things that will hurt him I deserve that in return. Wat is wrong is wrong once man is married stay committed nd if not then remain single. Rather than hurting our feelings
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Your fear is too loud.

Its like you expect your hubby to cheat on you. Your fears are driving you accepted it seems odd that he would be planning to take bbq to his friend because she could not attend a party he didn't invite you to But you are watching all his movements like he is in jail.

Why do you distrust him so much?
Has he cheated on you before?

I see you creating self fulfilling prophecy of the cheating husband. Don't let your fears run you.
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Belled: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
andromida: Your fear is too loud.

Its like you expect your hubby to cheat on you. Your fears are driving you accepted it seems odd that he would be planning to take bbq to his friend because she could not attend a party he didn't invite you to But you are watching all his movements like he is in jail.

Not really. Once a ladies man always a ladies man. Only trying to avoid the worse. U men don't know wen u r going astray until u finally there so ur wives r there to put u back on track

I see you creating self fulfilling prophecy of the cheating husband. Don't let your fears run you.
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by cooker: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
A man will cheat if he wants to cheat undecided if you like nag or don't nag he will still cheat. now you have two options stay with him or walk away but i am 90 per cent sure that he will cheat. There is no way a guy and a girl can be friends without him not wanting to sleep with the girl, for a girl friendship is possible but for a guy it is not so possible and i understand your fears that your husband will cheat but that is normal for almost all married women you just have to make up your mind on what to do.
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
this is how basically he burned my love to him. am sick of checking his phone if some c*nt from back home is not texting about how she is missing him. my friend said rite: u have to inpatient your man to come to bed but not inpatient him to go to shower for me to check his phone. its just really not worth it, not worth your time and heart. am still with him and i care but i don't think i love him anymore. simply can't trust him because of few things in the past and plus he is super friendly with females. i just choose not to break my heart over and over again. he is adult person- will figure out whats important in his life. ever way i can't tie him like chicken to the chair. its just big disappointment that i wasted my time
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
andromida: Your fear is too loud.

maybe she is madly in love with him and fears to be left with nothing?! i understand her
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2014

i can tell u never had such situation
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
I see you married a ladies man.

You can't control anyone if he wants to cheat he will cheat. Do you think he does not know taking bbq to a single lady at 11pm is sending messages to her that he cares? You think he does not know you feel bad he takes female friends to parties rather than go with you?

Your husby is no kid but you can't keep checking his phone and monitoring his movement to catch him you need to give yourself peace. If you finally confirm your fears what will you do?
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
voodoo85:

maybe she is madly in love with him and fears to be left with nothing?! i understand her

That she is madly in love with him does not give her control over his life as his actions have proved. Its better she finds a way to be at peace with her self.
Re: He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
andromida:

That she is madly in love with him does not give her control over his life as his actions have proved. Its better she finds a way to be at peace with her self.
yh leave him

(1) (Reply)

Can Love Exist No Matter The Distance??? / Guys: If She Was Your Girlfriend? / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.