Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" (2227 Views)

My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
My cousin likes me very much as relatives because of how jovial and very funny I am and how I make the people around happy and smiling... Recently a guy came to me pleading i to talk to my cousin to date him, I happily told him I'll get back to him when am done talking to her (everything was going on fine and normal).

I talked to my cousin and she said she does not like him as he doesn't look responsible, I told her to think about it but she said she's made up her mind. I met this guy and told him same thing my cousin said but this guy didn't stop, instead he went through my elder sister for a second try, which finally my cousin decided to give him a try. But personally, I don't like this guy cause he boasts a lot about his mum being a Celestial church goer and saying that no one can harm him and he can do and undo.. (my cousin knows about all these, yet ventured into the relationship with him).

They started dating, I was happy for her as a brother as I wanted the best for her and respecting her decision, I wished her well. They come to see me on Sundays and we go out and have fun together and all that but Wat I hate my cousin doing especially in front of her guy is that, she would hold my hands, hug me, sit on my lap, tell me to come and bath her even in front of this guy, it annoys me but I always call my cousin to a corner and tell her to stop that act cause I don't like it and I knew it would be making the new guy angry. She said it's a lie, that he won't think such cos we are related and he knows.

This thing continued like dis for a year, until they had a quarell, I came over to my parent's place as I was invited cause my name was mentioned in this poo. (I knew Wat was coming). I got there and sat down to hear Wat happen and it happen that my cousin's boyfrnd accused me of sleeping with his girlfriend (my cousin),that we are even dating and that we don't even hide it, I laughed on hearing this and told them I told my cousin to stop that behavior she carries out when ever she comes to my place but she didn't listen.

I was forced to swear to having nothing to do with my cousin, (which I did). But the guy still wasn't satisfied but I got pissed off at everything that I got up and left, and I told my cousin to stop coming to my place for now and settle issues with her boyfriend.

This issue is gradually giving me a bad name as the guy is going about telling pple that I Bleep my cousin, saying that it is the reason why I didn't want him to dat her in the first place, I get too many calls everyday from people asking me questions like I asked for counselling... I switched my phone SIM cards though

Pls I need help... How do I solve this issue as it's getting worse by the day Pls don't insult me like you all did on all my previous posts, thanks. #smiles I love you all.
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by Elosky20: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
text HELP to 5900

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by BaddieKay(f): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmm...but wait oh, do you bathe ur cousin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by playtheblues(f): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
I blame both your cousin and her boyfriend.

Your cousin talks carelessly.

The boyfriend assumes things wrongly.

Pray to God. One day the truth will come out.

God will force them to confess the truth like he forced 9ice to confess that Ruggedman didn't bleep his wife whom he left for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by fammo: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Today is my Baiday!
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by jmichlins(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Some cousins are like that and have such but the guy lacks confidence. First you can not man up to her and Girl dump you, you begin gossip behind. But knowing the rate insect is growing i will not blame him for suspecting but going about telling people something you are not sure of is way out of the line

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
BaddieKay:
she says it jokingly...
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by DesChyko: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bros, at one point or the other, we're gonna get talked about in bad light, no matter how perfect our lives are. So, what you gotta do is give the right answers to only those who ask you and those who really really deserve the truth. Don't break up your cute relationship with your cousin because of this worthless issue. It's worthless because it isn't true. As long as you always remember your boundary with your cousin, you are good to go. That guy's probably insecure because you may be well to do and attractive in some sense or something.
My point is, this isn't gonna be the last time you're gonna be accused falsely of something crazy. You aren't gonna keep letting it mess with your existence are you? Life is long. Good Luck

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by CarTer666(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Stop to 131
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
fammo:
Today is my Baiday!
HBD my brother... I wish u long life and and more prosperous years ahead... 1 love bro

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by BaddieKay(f): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
kamirun225:
she says it jokingly...

My dear, somethings ain't meant to be joked about,I believe the guy would laugh about it then but when there's trouble he won't see it as A joke anymore.
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
BaddieKay:

My dear, somethings ain't meant to be joked about,I believe the guy would laugh about it then but when there's trouble he won't see it as A joke anymore.
Eiii!!! Haba!!! How can there be trouble What kinda trouble do u mean I don't even like it wen she does these things...
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
DesChyko:
Bros, at one point or the other, we're gonna get talked about in bad light, no matter how perfect our lives are. So, what you gotta do is give the right answers to only those who ask you and those who really really deserve the truth. Don't break up your cute relationship with your cousin because of this worthless issue. It's worthless because it isn't true. As long as you always remember your boundary with your cousin, you are good to go. That guy's probably insecure because you may be well to do and attractive in some sense or something.
My point is, this isn't gonna be the last time you're gonna be accused falsely of something crazy. You aren't gonna keep letting it mess with your existence are you? Life is long. Good Luck
thanks my brother... Very much.
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by BaddieKay(f): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
The trouble I mean is,now that they're having issues his now bringing it up and using it against both of you.
kamirun225:
Eiii!!! Haba!!! How can there be trouble What kinda trouble do u mean I don't even like it wen she does these things...
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by silversonuc(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:
text HELP to 5900
lmao kaaai Nigerians cnt b serious kaaai
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
BaddieKay:
The trouble I mean is,now that they're having issues his now bringing it up and using it against both of you.
well they can have issues for all I care cause I don't even like dat guy for my cousin, he's irresponsible and everyone knows...
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by zanga420: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2016
BaddieKay:
hey bae, long time
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by BaddieKay(f): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Yeah...how have u been?
zanga420:
hey bae, long time
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by firstking01(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2016
To copy this tune press one...you have all it talkes to be better...you have all it takes to be good, anything u wish's within your reach...you can be better with mtn tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by AmiLaHoit(f): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elosky20:
text HELP to 5900

Hahahaha...Elosky u are an he-diot grin
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by 100Cents: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
I dont comment on useless threads..
Re: My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" by africanrapper: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Your cousin is silly. Some people just like to stir up trouble for no reason. I bet she is one of those ladies that tease their men to see how they react to situations like this. Shebi she don see am nau?

A friend of mine once tried this shit. We were friends [very close]. She got married in December 2013. I was there. I am not much of a Marriage fan though.

Just 2 months after the marriage, she still wants to be as friendly and close as before. She would want to hug, cuddle & peck me. One day, she tried to hug me in public. I quietly rebuffed her. A by-standing friend even asked me if the lady was my 'new catch'. Shebi you dey see how trouble dey take start?

I warned her to stop those things, yet she no dey hear word. The next time she tried that shit, you need to see the way I take scold her. You'd think she killed somebody.

If you don't stop it, that's how someone will go and tell her husband that you are rucking her.

Mr. Man, even if na your sister......as long as she has a man, or is married, those things should stop. If she needs a romantic favour, let her man do it for her. Afterall, that's his job.

PS: For those peeps saying the guy is insecure, una never see something...... All these rumours/stories of incest flying upandan nko [
Papa defile Daughter, Mama Bleep son, Aunty Bleep Nephew, Uncle rape Niece]?

Don't you know they can make someone start suspecting - especially when you see the thing happening in your place?
#africanrapper

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Little Advice To Some Of Our Ladies / Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) / When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.