Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less (669 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by youngalex(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Just read the female version and I guess is hightime guys stepped up their game,Bachelors in the haus let's stop dating/marrying below our standards cos we ve got standards too
GUYS
-if you are rich don't marry or date a lady from an average or poor home cos most don't appreciate it
-Henceforth ladies that wants marriage should be ready to contribute atleast 30percent of total expenditure for the wedding
-Tall and Handsome ones pls go for the preety
-Place every lady you meet on a 6months probation before comfirming her as your girlfriend or prospective fiancee
-Guys 30 and above pls date/marry 2yrs below your age cos ladies age more than men after marriage
The list is endless...We guys concede much yet some ladies feel they are wiser cos they think we don't have standards...This thread is open to confrontation,insults and whatever opinion u ve got

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by vizkiz: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
what y'all need is prayer...get your lazy @ss(es) in here
https://www.nairaland.com/1912906/nlsc-baby#up

Then lemmie lay my hands and pray for yo ;_
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by computerboy: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
OP you're pointless cuz I've never seen a guy go below his standards in marriage. It's a ladies thing because they believe that when you pass a certain age (30-33 in most cases) then men won't want to marry you again. Then they tend to reduce their standards as their ages progress. Men can marry even at age 50
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by ezeudo2000(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ur points are not substantial....
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by Teespice(f): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
smh at what this section has turned into.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by Tymax(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Thank you very much OP. Your head dey there. cool Woman wrappers may insult you but if they don't, who will?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hey Mister,ur thread holds no accurate point...I can get married to a any lady,poor or nt as long as smtin abt her connects with me...and I can even get married to an older woman cos I do crazies and bro,every guy knows wat he wants..ur thread won't help or change our already harboured intentions....greetnx tho'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
If guys follow this rule...Guys will continue to remain single...

Do guys really need to follow any standard or principle before they ask a lady out??...Do they need to sample them for 6months before they ask them out??...Beauty, is it the major determinant??.....

I believe when there is true or genuine love, we forget about standards.....

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by coolzeal(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord, shall be praised!.. Well someone who I would consider as a best friend. Someone who I can laugh a lot with. That goes for both me making her laugh and vice versa. Someone who enjoys a lot of the same things I do and I get to enjoy some of the things she does that perhaps I did not before. Someone who is even-tempered, does not explode or cry over trivial matters regularly (whether or not she is at that time of the month). Someone who is great in bed and does the things I like in bed and enjoys doing so. Somewhat high sex drive helps too. Finally, someone who isn't lazy. Who does cook and clean but not all the time but perhaps equally between herself and I. Obviously, if she did more of it, well what guy wouldn't like that? Someone who definitely has confidence yet having some humility at the same time I'm not that picky of a person. This is just an ideal wish list, bare in mind.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by leshluap(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
SBS
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by youngalex(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
SuperMartins: Hey Mister,ur thread holds no accurate point...I can get married to a any lady,poor or nt as long as smtin abt her connects with me...and I can even get married to an older woman cos I do crazies and bro,every guy knows wat he wants..ur thread won't help or change our already harboured intentions....greetnx tho'
Bro thank you for dat statement but have u asked youself why ladies can't get married to any guy rich or poor?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by laplace12(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
temigracie: If guys follow this rule...Guys will continue to remain single...

Do guys really need to follow any standard or principle before they ask a lady out??...Do they need to sample them for 6months before they ask them out??...Beauty, is it the major determinant??.....

I believe when there is true or genuine love, we forget about standards.....

Did you read the female version of this thread?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
youngalex:
Bro thank you for dat statement but have u asked youself why ladies can't get married to any guy rich or poor?
. Hmmm...1 tin am sure of is d way of a Lady can never be d way of a man...Ladies re complicated,theri decisions smtimes can be vri confusing...honestly,u can't ask ursef anytin and get a completely ryt answer wen it has to do with a woman...they re complicated and they make decisions dat suprises our male specie...but all d same,na free world...make dem make any decision wen suit dem...nobody come dis life com give him/herself wrong decisions...
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by youngalex(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
I thank Guys for not segregating on ladies cos what matters most is happiness and most guys don't mind marrying any babe as long she can guarantee him love and happiness..I just used this thread to paint a picture of what it looks like to be setting unrealistic standards
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Op take as much bottles of beer as you can gulp down on my head. Barman! get this op served, fast!
Back to matter, it is funny how ladies set so many unrealistic standards for their ideal man,yet fail to make themselves the ideal woman that a man can be proud of.
Anyways, the bad news is that since the begining of the world, IDEALITY has always remained elusive while REALITY has always prevailed.
Another bad news is that people who fail to brace up with reality always pay the price for keeping up in a futile search for ideality.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
laplace12:

Did you read the female version of this thread?

Yeah, I read it....

Women actually need and dont need to apply standards whenever they choose...Its a two-way thing...
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by laplace12(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
temigracie:

Yeah, I read it....

Women actually need and dont need to apply standards whenever they choose...Its a two-way thing...
ok.
Thanks for your non-feminist viewpoint.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by lawrenceunaa: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
op i support u 60% percent cheesy
All ladies want a handsome, rich ,God fearing, tall dude but the don't even an atom of what they want in a guy tongue

As for me am nt settle for any lady much less than I cos in times of financial crisis so as to have a helping hand not a disturbing mouth undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less by AfricanApple(f): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
I bin dey tink say na better thing I go see sef

(1) (Reply)

The Truth On Women "Having It All" / A New Element Added To Periodic Table / Advice Lounge, Strictly For Men's Relationship Challenges Q&A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.