Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Katsina Gov., Shema, Orders Student Detained Indefinitely For Criticising Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Gov., Shema, Orders Student Detained Indefinitely For Criticising Him (379 Views)

Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu / EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. / Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Katsina Gov., Shema, Orders Student Detained Indefinitely For Criticising Him by Oilandgas1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
A student of the National Open University of Nigeria, Abdulmalik Sa’idu, has been languishing in a police cell for over 20 days on the orders of the Governor of Katsina State, Ibrahim Shema, for posting details of an alleged fertiliser scam in the state on his Facebook timeline. This was disclosed to PREMIUM TIMES by Mr. Sa’idu’s family and lawyer.

LINK To FULL STORY
https://m.premiumtimesng.com/headlines/168397-katsina-gov-shema-orders-student-detained-indefinitely-for-criticising-him-on-facebook.html
Re: Katsina Gov., Shema, Orders Student Detained Indefinitely For Criticising Him by charlos14: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
The reason i love the media grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Okays Standard Of On-going 150 Housing Units In Asaba / My 8-point Agenda If I Become The President Of Nigeria / Reasons Why There Shouldn't Be A Celebration Of Independence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.