Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

To The 'amen' Buffs On Naija's Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The 'amen' Buffs On Naija's Social Media (379 Views)

Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray / The Economist On Naija Fuel Subsidies / A Foreign Biker's Ordeal On Naija Roads. Is Naija Really Hell On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The 'amen' Buffs On Naija's Social Media by Freshboi: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
This thread is for the 'type amen' buffs on Nigerian social media. You never waste time to type 'amen' on a gory facebook post. You are all quick to retweet a prayer by a religious con man...yet you cannot start a social media campaign to stop rape. You are quick to quote scripture on posts..but you cannot quote relevant scriptures to support tax payments. I weep for Nigeria. Spend your time on social media doing constructive and philantropic things... Please move this to fp

(1) (Reply)

Group Clamours For Christian Governor In Lagos / Applicant Drags University To Court Over Non Publication Of Interview Results / My 8-point Agenda If I Become The President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.