Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? (4018 Views)

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by ERCROSS(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2014
claireshan: u must be kidding me grin which marieolae?u just don't know what you are saying
tongue embarassed tongue
*tongue out ...
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by jennylove7575(f): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2014
As a virgin I would rather prefer to marry a virgin
guy. Just imagine the two of us,...him virgin, I virgin, how do we get down? I and him in the room starring at each other calculating who to touch each other first.. Him shy, I shy,..we have not done it before and temperature don rise.....hmmm to be cont.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by lawrenceunaa: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2014
they don't care abt this undecided

So far u can over manage the house tongue
'paying bills upon bills' cheesy
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by teewai3(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2014
As a virgin?
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by lawrenceunaa: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2014
bastien: I go woo one babe 1time,she tell me to summit cv, she list weitin she want,mehn I no qualify, 6yrs+ sex active, 6inch preek, I shocked, attach preek pix n prove of active sex in 6yrs+
is she a s*xologist undecided
A lady that wants 6yrs of active service must have been drilled for over 6yrs+ shocked

Imagine drilling a hole with a handdrill for six hour na deep and shapeless result be dat ooo tongue
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2014
ERCROSS:
tongue embarassed tongue
*tongue out ...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by bastien: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2014
lawrenceunaa: is she a s*xologist undecided
A lady that wants 6yrs of active service must have been drilled for over 6yrs+ shocked

Imagine drilling a hole with a handdrill for six hour na deep and shapeless result be dat ooo tongue
lol she is a first class graduate in sexology from university of sex lagos
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by destante(f): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2014
In my case, imagine a case of two novices. There you have it! grin
Okbye
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by daveP(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
destante: In my case, imagine a case of two novices. There you have it! grin
Okbye
hmm two novices....... lipsrsealed
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Abeg virgin and non virgin i need like for my dp. I want get like pass rokiatu and marieole

1 Like

Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by KMTee(f): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
vigin guy FIRE!!!
i need a husband wth experience, who knows how to touch every part of it
cos if i'm married, i won't want to cheat on my husband.
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by destante(f): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: hmm two novices....... lipsrsealed
Yess two novices undecided -_-
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by lalasticlala(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=KMTee]vigin guy FIRE!!!
i need a husband wth experience, who knows how to touch every part of it
cos if i'm married, i won't want to cheat on my husband.

[/quote
lol

but what if u marry a virgin guy and teach him everything he needs to know?
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by daveP(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
destante: Yess two novices undecided -_-
shocked erm well, everyone has a teacher instinct.
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by 1one: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
I see the replies and intending replies of most ladies on this thread and all I can say is.... It's a Pity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by destante(f): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: shocked erm well, everyone has a teacher instinct.
Mine might just fail me in that regard. So I would rather a real teacher. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by daveP(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
destante: Mine might just fail me in that regard. So I would rather a real teacher. smiley
lol, A Real Teacher?? (smooches beard, and whistles)
wink
a real teacher/coach definitely knows almost all d rudiments of d game. I can teach you......

can teach you english and maths tongue grin #Teacher#
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by destante(f): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: lol, A Real Teacher?? (smooches beard, and whistles)
wink
a real teacher/coach definitely knows almost all d rudiments of d game. I can teach you......

can teach you english and maths tongue grin #Teacher#
I see what you did smiley Yes we learn everyday, I could use a maths and English teacher. But not u tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by daveP(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
destante: I see what you did smiley Yes we learn everyday, I could use a maths and English teacher. But not u tongue
you thought that would work? Atall. grin
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by dapz94(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
valmunich:
Are you a Virgo? sad
from her post you should decipher #no harm meant#
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by destante(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: you thought that would work? Atall. grin
why won't it? So long as its a qualified person. grin Btw, you made those yourself? Your dp.
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by Flakeey(f): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
\
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 23, 2014
jennylove7575: As a virgin I would rather prefer to marry a virgin
guy. Just imagine the two of us,...him virgin, I virgin, how do we get down? I and him in the room starring at each other calculating who to touch each other first.. Him shy, I shy,..we have not done it before and temperature don rise.....hmmm to be cont.. grin
How will temp rise if u both have not done it before? Ok one of u is at least lying. Even if he has not done it before he may have rubbed off to por.n 1 billion times and is probably more versed in bedmatics than Mandingo and lexington steele combined, without even touching a woman. And by then the novelty simply wears off as any 12 year old who has seen some po.rn would tell u.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by critique101(f): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
lalasticlala: Many guys would always fantasize about marrying virgin women.
Even on Nairaland here, I have come across several posts where some guys said they must marry virgins.

But I haven't read or heard where a babe said she wants to marry a virgin man or a man that has never had sex before.

So babes, share your preferences;
Would you wanna marry a virgin or a non virgin man?
Imagine a situation where two guys are coming for you, one a virgin, the other a well sexually experienced man: who would you chose?

Answer immediately
a. are you a virgin?
b. do you prefer virgin girls?
c. what level are u? wink
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by critique101(f): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Horayce:
How will temp rise if u both have not done it before? Ok one of u is at least lying. Even if he has not done it before he may have rubbed off to por.n 1 billion times and is probably more versed in bedmatics than Mandingo and lexington steele combined, without even touching a woman. And by then the novelty simply wears off as any 12 year old who has seen some po.rn would tell u.

dont mind jennylove. If Adam and Eve were able to do it, why cant a virgin do it? BESIDES, EVERYONE WAS ONCE A VIRGIN. IF THE EXPERIENCED GUYS COULD LEARN, WHY WONT A VIRGIN LEARN? i dont like it when people make comments that make it look like virgins are novices forever. Only an immature person would think like that.... undecided
Re: Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? by lalasticlala(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
critique101:

Answer immediately
a. are you a virgin?
b. do you prefer virgin girls?
c. what level are u? wink

hey! babe, u don resurrect this thread again?

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. / Ghanaian Lesbians Throw A Lavish Secret Sex Party In Accra / Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.