Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Good Wife Fan Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Good Wife Fan Thread (894 Views)

Windeck Fan Thread. / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Wife Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'm fed up with Harvey Specter fan boys and girls. They keep moaning about his show like it's the best Legal TV Series ever, when it's not even the best on Tv right now (Well, in my opinion sha.) Does anyone here also watch The Good Wife? I rate it much more higher than Suits.
Re: The Good Wife Fan Thread by chromatic: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2014
It's funny that I find Suits a terrific show(better than it actually is on this forum and I wonder are we all watching the same thing). I watch both shows and yeah The good wife is miles ahead of Suits in everything: acting, character development and all. I started watching TGW after a friend recommended and I binged 1-4 over a weekend, then I went on to 5. Season5 was probably the best ever and one of the best drama this year alongside True detective in my opinion,that says a lot about a show in its 5th season. However, the legal practice in Suits and TGW are different: Suits is corporate while TGW is civil, Criminal, a bit family plus the show has some drama elements in and out of the legal thing going for it. I should get into S6 now, premiered yesterday I think.
Re: The Good Wife Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
chromatic: It's funny that I find Suits a terrific show(better than it actually is on this forum and I wonder are we all watching the same thing). I watch both shows and yeah The good wife is miles ahead of Suits in everything: acting, character development and all. I started watching TGW after a friend recommended and I binged 1-4 over a weekend, then I went on to 5. Season5 was probably the best ever and one of the best drama this year alongside True detective in my opinion,that says a lot about a show in its 5th season. However, the legal practice in Suits and TGW are different: Suits is corporate while TGW is civil, Criminal, a bit family plus the show has some drama elements in and out of the legal thing going for it. I should get into S6 now, premiered yesterday I think.

How did you take Will Gardner's death? Were you say... surprised that he was killed?
Re: The Good Wife Fan Thread by chromatic: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
It was shocking he was gunned down in court by his client. I think he was killed off the show because he had chosen not to come back(renew his contract) and the actor was moving to New York or stuff like that. I liked how the event leading to his exit with shit. "Hitting the fan" at lockhart gardener and after his exit was treated. I like Will a lot but the show does real well to tie everything together and I got over it as the season went. Cary's gonna step up this season big time. I can't wait to see David lee and Canning when the know Diane is crossing to Florrick-Argos. This season has a lot of things to explore. Btw I think St. Alicia will end up running for office but I want the show to make us show want her to. I trust the writers to do that.

1 Like

Re: The Good Wife Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
I cry. The Goodwife isn't on TV this week. This season will probably be the last sha.

(1) (Reply)

Vin Diesel’s ‘the Last Witch Hunter’ Sets Fall 2015 Release Date / How I Got Scammed At Ladipo Market / EXCLUSIVE!!! Watch video ofLADI by Olamide, Phyno and Lil kesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.