Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How To French Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To French Kiss (3581 Views)

French Kiss / How To French Kiss A Girl - Here Is An Art You Must Learn At All Possible Costs / Pictures: Ladies Which Do You Prefer French Kiss Or Australian Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To French Kiss by Lothario(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
You've seen it done in the movies and probably even in public — the French kiss, a timeless and passionate gesture of romantic affection where partners kiss while using their tongues. Whether you live in Paris, France or Paris, Texas, you can learn how to kiss like the French do without an
embarrassing faux pas! If you want to know how to French kiss follow the steps below

1 Keep your mouth in a kissable position: Pucker just a little. Push your lips forward slightly, so that you feel the slightest hint of muscle tension around
them. Open your mouth slightly. Instead of
aggressively going in for a fully open mouthed kiss at first, keep your lips just barely parted enough that a tongue could slip between them.

2 Lightly brush your lips over the other person's: Keep your movements slow. A lot of quick, light kisses don't have the same level of sexiness as a barely-restrained build in tension. Act like you have all the time in the world—the kiss will speed up soon enough

3 Test the waters: Open your mouth more widely.
Offering unrestricted access invites the other person to make the first tentative tongue contact.
Lock lips, so that the other person's lower lip is between your two lips. Then, lightly sweep the tip of your tongue over the lower lip. Do one smooth, swift motion so that the contact lasts for less than a second. If he or she is interested, they'll
reciprocate. Know when to pull back. If you've tried
both of the above techniques and your partner hasn't responded, simply leave it alone until next time and focus on regular kissing. Avoid making a big deal of it, or guilting him or her.

4 Explore with your tongue: Stay playful. "Tag" the other person's tongue lightly and retreat back, inviting him or her to make the next move.
Tongues are loaded with nerve endings, and the mere act of touching your partner's tongue with your own will be very pleasant. Don't go too deep jamming your tongue down the other person's throat is a big turn-off. Stay shallow and light
at first. See how far your partner wants to go, and follow suit

5 Breathe: Take small breaths through your nose
as you kiss. Don't be afraid to take a break. If you
do it right, it can still be an intimate and sexy moment. Pull back slightly so that your foreheads are still touching, make eye contact, and smile.
As you and your partner grow comfortable with the kiss, you can try breathing through your mouth a little sharing breaths as well can be romantic
(but not everybody likes it)
Re: How To French Kiss by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wetin person no go read for nairaland...grin grin...

1 Like

Re: How To French Kiss by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nonsense post from a nonsense poster in rick ross voice go to hell with ur post

1 Like

Re: How To French Kiss by dechandel(f): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op.. Pls can you kindly pay for wasting my five seconds

1 Like

Re: How To French Kiss by Ivanspring(f): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
6. Moan...

1 Like

Re: How To French Kiss by Twaci(f): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
*taking notes*
Re: How To French Kiss by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Twaci:
*taking notes*
so u mean u duno how to kiss

1 Like

Re: How To French Kiss by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
practicals pls!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To French Kiss by Twaci(f): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
*adjusts ma glasses to stare at u* And u can?
Re: How To French Kiss by Bigpotato(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:

Op wasn't talking about mother-peck-child kinda kiss. Go sleep. Tomorrow na school
Re: How To French Kiss by Bigpotato(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:
practicals pls!!

grin grin

undecided
Re: How To French Kiss by MrCork: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lothario:
You've seen it done in the movies and probably even in public — the French kiss, a timeless and passionate gesture of romantic affection where partners kiss while using their tongues. Whether you live in Paris, France or Paris, Texas, you can learn how to kiss like the French do without an
embarrassing faux pas! If you want to know how to French kiss follow the steps below

1 Keep your mouth in a kissable position: Pucker just a little. Push your lips forward slightly, so that you feel the slightest hint of muscle tension around
aggressively going in for a fully open mouthed kiss at first, keep your lips just barely parted enough that a tongue could slip between them.

2 Lightly brush your lips over the other person's: Keep your movements slow. A lot of quick, light kisses don't have the same level of sexiness as a barely-restrained build in tension. Act like you have all the time in the world—the kiss will speed up soon enough

Offering unrestricted access invites the other person to make the first tentative tongue contact.
Lock lips, so that the other person's lower lip is between your two lips. Then, lightly sweep the tip of your tongue over the lower lip. Do one smooth, swift motion so that the contact lasts for less than a second. If he or she is interested, they'll
both of the above techniques and your partner hasn't responded, simply leave it alone until next time and focus on regular kissing. Avoid making a big deal of it, or guilting him or her.

4 Explore with your tongue: Stay playful. "Tag" the other person's tongue lightly and retreat back, inviting him or her to make the next move.
Tongues are loaded with nerve endings, and the mere act of touching your partner's tongue with your own will be very pleasant. Don't go too deep jamming your tongue down the other person's throat is a big turn-off. Stay shallow and light

do it right, it can still be an intimate and sexy moment. Pull back slightly so that your foreheads are still touching, make eye contact, and smile.
As you and your partner grow comfortable with the kiss, you can try breathing through your mouth a little sharing breaths as well can be romantic

angry
Re: How To French Kiss by MrCork: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lothario:

....bro..this is how u kiss yor boy friends?.....how loooong u been g@y? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: How To French Kiss by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:

undecided
what!!!

angry angry
Re: How To French Kiss by Cutehector(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:

Op wasn't talking about mother-peck-child kinda kiss. Go sleep. Tomorrow na school
lol u reaaly dnt wana start wat u can't finish do u? U knw dat I can make u get banned in nairaland
Re: How To French Kiss by Cutehector(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Twaci:
*adjusts ma glasses to stare at u* And u can?
lol wat happend to ur eyes? R u sufferin frm hypermyopia? grin
Re: How To French Kiss by Bigpotato(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u reaaly dnt wana start wat u can't finish do u? U knw dat I can make u get banned in nairaland

Thunder massage your neck for there! grin

How so?
Re: How To French Kiss by Twaci(f): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
lol wat happend to ur eyes? R u sufferin frm hypermyopia? grin
grin. Dey ma head dey form science student na
Re: How To French Kiss by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Twaci:
grin. Dey ma head dey form science student na
so seriously u wear glasses?
Re: How To French Kiss by Bigpotato(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

what!!!

angry angry

Aren't u supposed to be elsewhere? Making me dinner?
Re: How To French Kiss by Redlips22(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Y in da process.. u rili hv yo feel it.. Lyk d feeling shud b mutual...
French kissing is so romantic..
Re: How To French Kiss by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:

Aren't u supposed to be elsewhere? Making me dinner?
last I checked I don't even know who you are.

who are you?

Re: How To French Kiss by Bigpotato(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

last I checked I don't even know who you are.

who are you?

I don't blame you. I blame that agent that claims he has the best sale boys/girls to offer!! After all I've done for you..sleepless night to nurture you and this is what I get in return? nec non!!
Re: How To French Kiss by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:

I don't blame you. I blame that agent that claims he has the best sale boys/girls to offer!! After all I've done for you..sleepless night to nurture you and this is what I get in return? nec non!!
calm down mister!!!

would you relax your mind and speak coherently cos am not really getting your points

what exactly are you saying?
Re: How To French Kiss by Bigpotato(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

calm down mister!!!

would you relax your mind and speak coherently cos am not really getting your points

what exactly are you saying?

Ohhhhh!!! *starts rolling on the floor*

I should relax my mind? What am I saying? It's finished. You have killed me.
Re: How To French Kiss by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:

Ohhhhh!!! *starts rolling on the floor*

I should relax my mind? What am I saying? It's finished. You have killed me.
you are a clown grin grin
Re: How To French Kiss by Bigpotato(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

you are a clown grin grin

Now, you are calling me a clown *blows catarrh on your blouse..continue rolling on the floor*
Re: How To French Kiss by ijobaooorun(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pinshure or......

U̶̲̥̅̊ no the drilll wink
Re: How To French Kiss by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:

Now, you are calling me a clown *blows catarrh on your blouse..continue rolling on the floor*

good night
Re: How To French Kiss by Bigpotato(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

good night

You gonna leave me here?
Re: How To French Kiss by Bigpotato(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Freak a girl out mode...completed!
Re: How To French Kiss by mirexxx(f): 12:38am On Feb 24, 2015
teach them op

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You / Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? / END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.