Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. (719 Views)

List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2014
These Guys were Awesome, I had mad fun then back in þhe days with them..

2.Idowuogbo (badosky)
3.Ogugua88
4.Sexkillz This guy can Ban ehn for annoying long periods
5.Lynpetra.
6.Caracta ( now she's hardly around ).
7.Kayemjay (CEO of the assasins and. An evening with eva *literature*)
8.Babymama
9.Therock5555
10.Foxyflow and all of his accounts
11.Truckpusher is scarce now.

The list is endless.

I also miss Our very own - Romance section Derailers Love paradise created by sexkillz and the complaint and suggestion thread.

Don't mind me, I'm being sad and Bored

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by marieolae(f): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2014
After a while u just get bored to be honest.new things happen..I don't think 5 months from now..I will be so active

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2014
pele
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by mcdreeezy: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Sports section keeps me going. If it were up to romance section, my account would have deactivated itself long before now
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by Neldrizzy(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2014
Shdgfstasvbdk
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by lawrenceunaa: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: Shdgfstasvbdk
you don pass this nonsense tongue

I miss flow1759 (man wey dey reason + igbo boy wey like yoruba)
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by Skii(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2014
I miss ijebabe and ileke-idi
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by naijaboiy: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2014
Old things are passed away cry

New things now reign smiley
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by 190: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Who missed me grin grin

im the oldest nairalander alive grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
190: Who missed me grin grin

who know you? undecided
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2014

Ogbeni calm down, I'm older than you. #Tongue out.
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: After a while u just get bored to be honest.new things happen..I don't think 5 months from now..I will be so active
lol... you wey just start don tire? what about grand papa like 190? It's true what you say though. many members don't come around... changes evolve at times and demand our utmost attention. Even me gan... I go soon disappear.
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by 190: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
2sExy1: who know you? undecided

2sexy u still de waste time on top this forum wen nor de pay person angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by japhmanuel: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hmmm
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
190:

2sexy u still de waste time on top this forum wen nor de pay person angry
you get the one wey dey pay person? well baba, we go soon leave. angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by Liability(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
TrucksCEO:

Ogbeni calm down, I'm older than you. #Tongue out.
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by 190: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
2sExy1: you get the one wey dey pay person? well baba, we go soon leave. angry

LOL of course i get nau
u don see www.makebetteruseofyourtime.com them dey pay $1 per hour grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability:

Ha I've lost counts of my NL accounts. Too many ban
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by eldega: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2014

Mayb u shud check my profile
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by 190: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
eldega:

Mayb u shud check my profile

ehen but you nor dey this section now abi?
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by eldega: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
190:

ehen but you nor dey this section now abi?

Hw u take no...always been a silent follower
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
190:

LOL of course i get nau
u don see www.makebetteruseofyourtime.com them dey pay $1 per hour grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders And Threads I Miss Seeing. by rattlesnake(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
they are all here using different monikers

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Not Do For Love / When Not To Have Sex? / Why Do Some Women Continuously Put Down Their Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.