Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10900 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen. This is a thread to appreciate our romance section nairalanders; so feel free to mention names and appreciate their qualities. One was done by 190 last year see the link below;
https://www.nairaland.com/1126779/meet-romance-section-nairalanders-what

Before we start, I just wanted to say that we lost a member of the romance section. The death of Vivianc was a shock; but she would be dearly and sadly missed. She was a valued member of the romance section.

My co-host is no other than the amiable 190 the clown himself (190, where are you). This edition is with a twist; the last year one, 190 gave out percentages to most of all the romance section nairalanders he mentioned; this version would probably take the same format but I’ll leave that to 190 to decide.... cheesy

There have been quite a few new members that have come on board; and they make the romance section rock…. cool

Not to forget the old timers; as most, still make their own contribution(s); hence, they rock as well.... cool

Together, we all make the romance section great; hence, lets appreciate ourselves….. cool cool cool

Okay; I’ll let my co-host 190 make his introduction and then we’ll set the ball rolling….. cool

190; over to you; the floor is all yours…… cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Fynestboi: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ok.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dyt(f): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sneezes n picks nose
Yawns n sniffs
Uses hand to rub wall
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Layiwoo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
*sits in front row* opens yoyo bitters to sip..join me sanb
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi gurl; have you got a cold? Don't spread it around.... grin grin grin Just kidding...how you doing?
Dyt: Sneezes n picks nose
Yawns n sniffs
Uses hand to rub wall
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi dude; hands him my glass; whilst I wait for 190 to make his speech....
Layiwoo: *sits in front row* opens yoyo bitters to sip..join me sanb
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dyt(f): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: Hi gurl; have you got a cold? Don't spread it around.... grin grin grin Just kidding...how you doing?

Pickin nose and scratchin bum bum
Ayam fine o
Shake me
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Layiwoo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dyt: Sneezes n picks nose
Yawns n sniffs
Uses hand to rub wall
angry *breaks bottle and chases her out of thread*...see dis babe sha..wey bouncer, make sure she does not enter again.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi Mynd; why that face ehh....it should be like this cheesy cheesy cheesy.....
Mynd_44: undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
Waiting...
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Fynestboi: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mynd_44: undecided undecided undecided undecided
gringringringrin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: Hi Mynd; why that face ehh....it should be like this cheesy cheesy cheesy.....
Cos this higi haga is confusing
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi Fynes...you booked your space yet?
Fynestboi: Ok.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fynestboi: gringringringrin
undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by pasqal09: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Where's 190? He's late.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
What's confusing you?
Mynd_44:
Cos this higi haga is confusing
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Fynestboi: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: Hi Fynes...you booked your space yet?
ok i should do that properly right?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Fynestboi: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dyt(f): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Layiwoo: angry *breaks bottle and chases her out of thread*...see dis babe sha..wey bouncer, make sure she does not enter again.

Kini
Kilatise
Blows nose
*farts*
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
He's late as usual...African time..... grin grin grin
pasqal09: Where's 190? He's late.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yeah...i.e.. get the names ready of those you want to appreciate.... cool
Fynestboi: ok i should do that properly right?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
Present.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by pasqal09: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dyt:

Kini
Kilatise
Blows nose
*farts*
farting with that big assshocked
*wears oxygen mask*
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Gurl;...you ain't serious; stop polluting this thread....get your names ready instead... grin cool
Dyt:

Kini
Kilatise
Blows nose
*farts*
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nice one gurl; get your names ready as well.... cheesy
TEA esq™:
Present.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dyt(f): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ok ok ok
Got lots of names mehn
Where do I start, na to reach 20pages with my list o
But I think y'all are wonderful ppl
Whishin y'all a merry merry christmas and wonderful new year in advance
Love y'all
Kisses
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ok

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Fynestboi: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: Yeah...i.e.. get the names ready of those you want to appreciate.... cool
mine is just to post the names right??
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Enegod(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
and appreciate them....
Fynestboi: mine is just to post the names right??
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by pendo89(f): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
VIVIANC Passed on shocked shocked shocked really sanb?

oh Lord! the one vivian chinaza?? - I just need time to get over this,unbelievable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It / I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship / Hilarious Type Of Face Girls Make While Taking Selfie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.