Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Unending Laughter (pt.2) Ft Most Of Okey Bakassi Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Unending Laughter (pt.2) Ft Most Of Okey Bakassi Jokes (2558 Views)

Unending Laughter / Unending Laughter Pt1 / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unending Laughter (pt.2) Ft Most Of Okey Bakassi Jokes by Endougs(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2014
The patience you exercise when your Blackberry hangs.. Please use it in relationships.

Nawa o,I dey Lagos,my internet no dey go and Shekau dey forest yet he get enough bandwidth to upload 59mins YouTube video..Chai diaris God o.

If People Can Use "LOL" Without Even Laughing Surely They Use "I Love You" Without Even Loving You.

Be Guided.It is only in Nigeria that a Policeman will stop you and search your phone gallery for blue film.

Somewhere in Onitsha,an Ibo man is struggling with the ushers on how to retrieve the N200 he mistakenly dropped instead of N20 offering

From Bitter Kola 2 salt nd water therapy,b4 we knw na Chicken nd Chips go b d next tin we go chop to stop Ebola smh...Naija I hail ooo.

If you buy your boo iphone6 and she doesn't use your picture as dp for a month,collect your phone.

PDP borrowed 1billion US dollars to fight Boko Haram. If APC gets there, they will borrow 10billion Euros to fight OPC. Save your complains.

Beloved sisters in the Lord, if your boyfriend can finish 5 loafs of bread and 2 fishes; you are dating 5000 people.

I wonder if Tantalizers is still an eatery or a road direction. "If U reach Tantalizers, turn right. Don't enter o, just pass it"

Naija girls don't just cheat. They cheat mercilessly. The kinda cheating that when U find out, U have no choice but to join the church choir.

BEYONCE: Babe, do the dishes. JAY-Z: I’m busy BEYONCE: wait!!! *brief silence* are you going to do the dishes or do I have to call Solange?

With the advanced tracking technology deployed from US to fight BokoHaram, I just hope they brought their own source of electricity along.

Dear ladies wey wan marry 'Charming man', why una no go marry Babalawo?.

A jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend. If she isn't jealous when someone has Ur attention, it's vividly because someone else has hers.

No matter how much the buttocks are in a hurry, it will always remain at the back.

Bollywood Has Taught Me that once you decide to start dancing on the street, everyone you meet will know the steps and join you.

Naija girls are NEVER drunk in love with guys that have EMPTY pockets..their love no dey blind, e dey see.

CLEARLY SINCE 1990 they've been telling us about leaders of tomorrow yet we still have fathers of yesterday in power.

GIRLS have STRANGE Characteristics!! They get WET without bathing, They BLEED without injury... They give MILK without eating grass.

My mama go live to reap the fruit of her labour. RT IF YOU WANT THE SAME FOR YOUR MOMMA

Nigerian nurses would wake you up to give you sleeping pills.

Sex without condoms is really magical. A Baby Appears and the Father Disappears.

On judgment day, I'll just hold a Nigerian flag to show God I've been to Hell already.

About 15 pictures with the same top, haba sister abeg, you be MERLIN??

When a Military Man dies,we shoot all night,When a Christian dies, we pray all night,What if a prostitute dies, what will happen all night?

Please like my new page
Faceboo.com/endougsblog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unending Laughter (pt.2) Ft Most Of Okey Bakassi Jokes by Funniez: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mehn! This is damn hilarious
Re: Unending Laughter (pt.2) Ft Most Of Okey Bakassi Jokes by Sparrow13: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
I enjoy it, but you got to learn how to edit
Re: Unending Laughter (pt.2) Ft Most Of Okey Bakassi Jokes by Endougs(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2014
please i will be glad if u teach me
Re: Unending Laughter (pt.2) Ft Most Of Okey Bakassi Jokes by buskie13(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lol....de last one really cracked me up...tnx op
Re: Unending Laughter (pt.2) Ft Most Of Okey Bakassi Jokes by Wealthyegg(f): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2014
Jisus.... i hail thee oooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Unending Laughter (pt.2) Ft Most Of Okey Bakassi Jokes by maxit2(m): 5:55am On Sep 26, 2014
LOL @ Igbo man struggling with church usher over N20.

hehe

(1) (Reply)

Can You See The Horse [pic] Illusion / Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman / Photoshop Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.