Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,961 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Let Me Speak To Those In A Heartbreaking Relationship!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Speak To Those In A Heartbreaking Relationship!!! (485 Views)

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Speak To Those In A Heartbreaking Relationship!!! by jovialebony(f): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2014
it hurts so much when u tried to love someone but dey take u for granted. you tried to bear all dere bullshit and crap, but now dey re paying u with replacing u with someone else .
You tried to love and care about dem but dey don't see any value in all u hv done.u hv risked ur life in many things and u hv sacrificed every little tin of urs just to see dem happy,but all dat means nothing.
You hv tried to be patient with dem for so long but now dey re dumping u for someone else.you always cry n ask for dere attention but dey seem not to care.
Your life is so miserable now but dey dnt give a damn of how u feel.u re now feeling like you re at d end of d world and dat u hv badluck in love.
I want to encourage u today,that is not d end of d journey of ur life.you still have a long way to go, and u will meet very many new people. what u re going tru right now is just a lesson to make you strong and to prepare u for d next person.
Trust me,u will be happy again, u will find someone else who will love and care about u,who will appreciate all ur efforts and who sees ur value and appreciate them.God will help u find someone else who will be having fear of loosing u,hurting u and dat person will be willing to make a family with u.be strong my dear,u will get over d pain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Dirty/corrupt Amongt Them?? / I Hope U Fall In Love / When Religion Prevent Love!! What's The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.