Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? (2102 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by joedejana(m): 1:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Forming topic...lie lie
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by drnoel: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2014
TrucksCEO: So she texted me yesterday evening that she was lonely, like any guy would do, I toId her I was coming and drove Τ̅Ơ her house like a mad man, only stopping for four seconds Τ̅Ơ buy a durex CD.

Only for me Τ̅Ơ get there and she was all dressed with a list of places I would take her that evening, and the saddest part was there was no place we both could drink alcohol.

Only for me Τ̅Ơ get back Τ̅Ơ her place, and her exact words were " damn, trucks I knew I could count on you, at least I feel better now, but we had soo much fun that I'm soo tired I just can't wait Τ̅Ơ get in bed without changing, I forgot Τ̅Ơ tell you I have this meeting tomorrow".

Man I just wanted Τ̅Ơ die, I went Τ̅Ơ bed miserable.

How do I stop scenarios like this from repeating itself. Thanks

Matured advice only.
stop reading too much meaning in every action. u will live longer if u do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y / Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? / Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.