Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? (1040 Views)

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by TeeMoonNah(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Having a girlfriend is a big deal for some people. Like no one else matters anymore. They're off the market.
It works for a lot of people though. The faithfulness clause. They can hold on,stand strong. But some people don't always get it though. Sometimes being in a relationship goes beyond having just that one wonderful amazingly imperfect girlfriend.
Sometimes they are other 'parties' involved. Other girls,and sometimes there isn't really much that could be done about them. They are usually Old flames or some girls that just decided to confess their 'Love' for you.
I had a similar experience recently though. This girl I always tried to flirt with,give suggestive complements but she always acted clueless like I was singing John Legend's all of me to a deaf girl. But as soon as she found out I was in a relationship, all of a sudden she started to start up conversations and showed more interest, but she always asked about my girlfriend in a way that showed she wasn't particularly happy she was asking me.
Then a Day came and she confessed she was in 'Love' with me. I knew this would happen but I acted surprised but I thought to myself "Why tell me now when you can't have me?". "Why do some girls do that.
I've had other similar experiences with girls that either didn't seem to care until they discovered I had a girlfriend or that they knew but didn't really care. I've never really understood why this happens but I always had theories.
I think some enjoy the thrill they get from such scandal. Breeding that "Forbidden passion.". The idea of being hidden and possibly getting caught bringing pleasure.
I think some find guys that are not dating, more responsible and appealing. More like "If a girl can hold him down, there was be something special about him". So they decide to have a bite from the cake.
I think some just like to see how hard a guy can hold up his defenses. Many have the believe that all guys are the same (Quite sexist though,but then again,of course we're the same. WE ARE GUYS!!!), so they try to test that theory.
Well,the list goes on. I personally, I know some just want physical gratification. Like the girl I spoke about, one time she was like I should just tell her I love her even if I didn't mean it They get what they've imagined and soon they begin to lose their interest. Kinda like ticking a box to indicate you've experienced something.
I'd know exactly why this happens but on an average, Having a piece of what they shouldn't have seems to be a prominent reason,but still I wonder "Why do some girls still go after guys that are taken?".
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by lirusehn(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
cuz girls prefa 'Already-Made' .

That's their LIFE undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by TeeMoonNah(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lol.. True sha.. Better to take what's groomed already than to do all the grooming.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by ifaoni(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
cos they re fools
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Hibiscuss(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
You wrote this epistle cos of a girl? Broz you need deliverance.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by teewai3(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
cos they ar girls, they av low thinking faculty
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Because the guys who are already dating have refused to focus on their dates undecided

you have a girl friend, you are giving another girl green light, the girl then falls in love with you, you now come here to ask jamb questions undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by djeezy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Same reason they run after married men.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by potolistic(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
exactly
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
firstEVA: Because the guys who are already dating have refused to focus on their dates undecided

you have a girl friend, you are giving another girl green light, the girl then falls in love with you, you now come here to ask jamb questions undecided

baby you got a message wink
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
onirugbon1:

baby you got a message wink
cheesy ?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by farano(f): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
ifaoni: cos they re fools
Chai I pity your sisters and your wife
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by donyjohn: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Run away from such girls because they will get interested in someone else already dating when you date them.

Vocal Exercises for Singers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by TeeMoonNah(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
firstEVA: Because the guys who are already dating have refused to focus on their dates undecided

Lol.. did you read anything that said I gave greenlight? plus you're just talking like that cos you're a girl.. the way some guys would still blame the girl. smiley ... so,no need to be bitter
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Timmytimmy: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2014

He said "she started striking up conversation", maybe you should read what the OP said again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by TeeMoonNah(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hibiscuss: You wrote this epistle cos of a girl? Broz you need deliverance.

Oya Nau T.B Joshua .. Lol
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Cos dey r easy to dump wen u r done with dem
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
TeeMoonNah:

Lol.. did you read anything that said I gave greenlight? plus you're just talking like that cos you're a girl.. the way some guys would still blame the girl. smiley ... so,no need to be bitter
TeeMoonNah: Having a girlfriend is a big deal for some people. Like no one else matters anymore. They're off the market.
It works for a lot of people though. The faithfulness clause. They can hold on,stand strong. But some people don't always get it though. Sometimes being in a relationship goes beyond having just that one wonderful amazingly imperfect girlfriend.
Sometimes they are other 'parties' involved. Other girls,and sometimes there isn't really much that could be done about them. They are usually Old flames or some girls that just decided to confess their 'Love' for you.
I had a similar experience recently though. This girl I always tried to flirt with,give suggestive complements but she always acted clueless like I was singing John Legend's all of me to a deaf girl. But as soon as she found out I was in a relationship, all of a sudden she started to start up conversations and showed more interest, but she always asked about my girlfriend in a way that showed she wasn't particularly happy she was asking me.
Then a Day came and she confessed she was in 'Love' with me. I knew this would happen but I acted surprised but I thought to myself "Why tell me now when you can't have me?". "Why do some girls do that.
I've had other similar experiences with girls that either didn't seem to care until they discovered I had a girlfriend or that they knew but didn't really care. I've never really understood why this happens but I always had theories.
I think some enjoy the thrill they get from such scandal. Breeding that "Forbidden passion.". The idea of being hidden and possibly getting caught bringing pleasure.
I think some find guys that are not dating, more responsible and appealing. More like "If a girl can hold him down, there was be something special about him". So they decide to have a bite from the cake.
I think some just like to see how hard a guy can hold up his defenses. Many have the believe that all guys are the same (Quite sexist though,but then again,of course we're the same. WE ARE GUYS!!!), so they try to test that theory.
Well,the list goes on. I personally, I know some just want physical gratification. Like the girl I spoke about, one time she was like I should just tell her I love her even if I didn't mean it They get what they've imagined and soon they begin to lose their interest. Kinda like ticking a box to indicate you've experienced something.
I'd know exactly why this happens but on an average, Having a piece of what they shouldn't have seems to be a prominent reason,but still I wonder "Why do some girls still go after guys that are taken?".
maybe if you didn't flirt with her, all the sudden interest wont have occurred dont you think so?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by TeeMoonNah(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
firstEVA: maybe if you didn't flirt with her, all the sudden interest wont have occurred dont you think so?

Again,I didn't flirt with her.. I didn't Even write that in the most smiley ... You must think that it's always the guys enabling the girls . That the girls are the victims right? smiley
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
TeeMoonNah: This girl I always tried to flirt with,give suggestive complements but she always acted clueless like I was singing John Legend's all of me to a deaf girl. But as soon as she found out I was in a relationship, all of a sudden she started to start up conversations and showed more interest, but she always asked about my girlfriend in a way that showed she wasn't particularly happy she was asking me.

You flirted with the gyal, gave suggestive compliments she thought you liked her when she now showed green light you are complaining again.

How will she be happy about your girlfriend when she thought you guys were building something?

What do you want sef?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by TeeMoonNah(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
andromida:

You flirted with the gyal, gave suggestive compliments she thought you liked her when she now showed green light you are complaining again.

How will she be happy about your girlfriend when she thought you guys were building something?

What do you want sef?

Choii, Smh. You don't get it smiley .. When I was interested in the girl I made example of,she had no interest in me whatsoever, I was invincible to her. showing green light when I'm not interested anymore is useless.

Building which something sef. you build something with someone in sync with you.. she wasn't wimme.

It was a simple question I asked tho smiley .. was hoping to get opinions.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by lawrenceunaa: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
that's competition

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Jarchi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
U don't have ring on your finger
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Ayosky19(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
JEALOUSY
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
TeeMoonNah:

Choii, Smh. You don't get it smiley .. When I was interested in the girl I made example of,she had no interest in me whatsoever, I was invincible to her. showing green light when I'm not interested anymore is useless.

Building which something sef. you build something with someone in sync with you.. she wasn't wimme.

It was a simple question I asked tho smiley .. was hoping to get opinions.

How do you know she had no interest in you whatsoever because her present actions contradict what you are saying? Perhaps you mis communicated your intentions?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Kunleskey(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Simply bcoz i am speechless
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by TeeMoonNah(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
andromida:

How do you know she had no interest in you whatsoever because her present actions contradict what you are saying? Perhaps you mis communicated your intentions?

Lmfao.. unbelievable.. You seem so bent on making it a point and I enabled her.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
TeeMoonNah:
op, the point we are trying to make is this, if you didn't show interest at a point in time, she wouldn't have the guts to want you, it is immaterial she showed interest when your interest had died down, some ladies believe they have the ability to rekindle the feelings. As for being in a relationship, a woman should respect that, but then, if you are not married, you are not married, so its ok for her to try het luck.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
TeeMoonNah:

Lmfao.. unbelievable.. You seem so bent on making it a point and I enabled her.

You wanted to know so just helping to unravel the mystery behind her actions. I am nice like that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by Chairbabe: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
..because they prefer secondhand. Lol
Re: Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? by TeeMoonNah(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
andromida:

You wanted to know so just helping to unravel the mystery behind her actions. I am nice like that cheesy

Lol.. You're Harsh like that :p

(1) (Reply)

The Best Break Up Lines Ever! / Did I Do Bad / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.