Stats: 3,158,905 members, 7,838,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Did I Do Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Bad (1051 Views)

Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

Did I Do Bad by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
One Sunday morning when I should have been in church, I decided I was not in the mood for all this church business so I went to the cinema instead to watch a movie. There I met this very pretty girl and in order to impress her I asked her out and took her to a restaurant. I had only #350 with me at the time and after paying the okada man #100 I had just #250 left hoping to buy 2 bottles of malt worth #200 while trying to get to know her.

When I summoned the waitress, before I could place my order this girl requested for a bottle of stout worth #400 and a plate of pepper soup #400 not even minding to ask if I wanted anything. Still thinking in my head how I was going to pay for all the things she had ordered, I decided I would call my brother to transfer some money to me. As I was typing the message, the girl was requesting for more drinks and I even overheard her asking if they had red wine. haaa!!! Now I was getting really scared. How was I going to get out of this mess to avoid embarrassment. All I wanted to do was impress and here I was accumulating debt. In my heart I said a silent prayer 'Dear Father, if you can save me from this one mess, I promise I will never rebel against you again.' Just then, the girl said she wanted me to help her get suya worth #600 from the mallam outside the restaurant. (Who said God does not answer heartfelt prayers). I immediately got up and stepped outside to order the suya........well you know the rest.

Did I do bad by running away? What will the girl think of me now? Please advise me
Re: Did I Do Bad by GoodFaith: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
shegsky:
One Sunday morning when I should have been in church, I decided I was not in the mood for all this church business so I went to the cinema instead to watch a movie. There I met this very pretty girl and in order to impress her I asked her out and took her to a restaurant. I had only #350 with me at the time and after paying the okada man #100 I had just #250 left hoping to buy 2 bottles of malt worth #200 while trying to get to know her.

When I summoned the waitress, before I could place my order this girl requested for a bottle of stout worth #400 and a plate of pepper soup #400 not even minding to ask if I wanted anything. Still thinking in my head how I was going to pay for all the things she had ordered, I decided I would call my brother to transfer some money to me. As I was typing the message, the girl was requesting for more drinks and I even overheard her asking if they had red wine. haaa!!! Now I was getting really scared. How was I going to get out of this mess to avoid embarrassment. All I wanted to do was impress and here I was accumulating debt. In my heart I said a silent prayer 'Dear Father, if you can save me from this one mess, I promise I will never rebel against you again.' Just then, the girl said she wanted me to help her get suya worth #600 from the mallam outside the restaurant. (Who said God does not answer heartfelt prayers). I immediately got up and stepped outside to order the suya........well you know the rest.

Did I do bad by running away? What will the girl think of me now? Please advise me
Sorry
P cost money
U need to do a reload for the date
The girl will think u are a broke azz
She will learn a lesson to ask man before she place her order
Re: Did I Do Bad by Cholls(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
shegsky:

my brother she sef no watin she dey do,she send u that suya to discharge ur broke ass angry

Re: Did I Do Bad by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Haba....itz unfair.
Re: Did I Do Bad by woky: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cholls:
my brother she sef no watin she dey do,she send u that suya to discharge ur broke ass angry
this got my ribs cracking grin grin

thanks for making my day! cheesy
Re: Did I Do Bad by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Haba....itz unfair.
HIS IT MY FAULT?
Re: Did I Do Bad by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cholls:
seriously she must have seen the constipated look on his face and thought " poor guy. let me just free him without making him loose face"

she must have been watchin him thru the window and laughin her heart out as he ran for his dear life grin

@op dis ur fake story funny sha.
Re: Did I Do Bad by Cholls(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
mtcheew:

seriously she must have seen the constipated look on his face and thought " poor guy. let me just free him without making him loose face"

she must have been watchin him thru the window and laughin her heart out as he ran for his dear life grin

@op dis ur fake story funny sha.
my brother can u image this brothers tale
Re: Did I Do Bad by pasqal09: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Haba....itz unfair.
Lol, yeah very unfair, but the girl was ordering with even asking him, isn't that unfair too?
Re: Did I Do Bad by jsunex(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Did u later call her to find out how she got out of d mess, I will lik to hear dat part
Re: Did I Do Bad by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
pasqal09:

Lol, yeah very unfair, but the girl was ordering with even asking him, isn't that unfair too?
Its not,wen he knows he's not having much,he should not bring d gal to a restaurant.
Re: Did I Do Bad by pasqal09: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Its not,wen he knows he's not having much,he should not bring d gal to a restaurant.
Yeah that's true but the girl should have respected herself sha, it was just the first meeting and she was ordering the whole world.
Re: Did I Do Bad by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
pasqal09:

Yeah that's true but the girl should have respected herself sha, it was just the first meeting and she was ordering the whole world.
Exactly!!
Datz y itz gud to have backup fee
Re: Did I Do Bad by pasqal09: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Exactly!!
Datz y itz gud to have backup fee
Backup fee?
You mean what she did is cool?
Re: Did I Do Bad by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
pasqal09:

Backup fee?
You mean what she did is cool?
No...i dnt support her.
Guys can be funny sometimes,so as a gal,backup fee is important
Re: Did I Do Bad by pasqal09: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

No...i dnt support her.
Guys can be funny sometimes,so as a gal,backup fee is important
yeah, that's true

A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... / How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour / Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay?