Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed (52986 Views)

Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
there is no single govt official dat is not into embezzlement of funds, the corruption in this country is very appalling. jona is the chief crook

17 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by atlwireles: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Another tales by moonlight reporting.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hm

Na wah ooooooo

I refuse to comment here ooooooo

I haven't gotten another job.

Naija I Hail Ooooooooooo

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology:

That's true and GEJ maintained it

Don't forget GEJ has increased trade with China/non-western nations and refused Gay law.
sure I appalled him for maintaining our stance. And the need 4 us to to diversify in our military procurement n engagement is important as we are a non- allied nation. But we must utilize our close ties with the US as the have expertise we need
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by knightsTempler: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit:

bigot,
nobody cares where you are from.
I am a Yoruba girl married to an Eggon man but I do not go around blowing my trumpet as a detribalised Nigerian.
I just have my say.
Shikena!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by BlackTechnology: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Until Nigeria starts taking the development of indigenous weapons by tasking her universities to carry out weapons related projects at students, departmental, faculty, university, state, geopolitical, regional and national levels, The US will continue to bully us the way they did to China and India years ago.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by econity(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit:

bigot,
I am a Yoruba girl married to an Eggon man but I do not go around blowing my trumpet as a detribalised Nigerian.
I just have my say.
Shikena!
na wa for you o
you jst told us where you're frm.
You even went on to tell us where you're married to.
Shame on you for not removing d log in your eye b4 tryin to blow out d tiny sand in someone's eye

19 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ihejirika, my hero.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology: Until Nigeria starts taking the development of indigenous weapons by tasking her universities to carry out weapons related projects at students, departmental, faculty, university, state, geopolitical, regional and national levels, The US will continue to bully us the way they did to China and India years ago.
we need the political will as well as zero tolerance 4 corruption for us to start rekindle such steps.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by BlackTechnology: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: Ihejirika, my hero.

The only mistake Ihejirika made is not to suggest this Biafran idea below

Until Nigeria starts taking the development of indigenous weapons by tasking her universities to carry out weapons related projects at students, departmental, faculty, university, state, geopolitical, regional and national levels, The US will continue to bully us the way they did to China and India years ago.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by BlackTechnology: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ibnsultan: we need the political will as well as zero tolerance 4 corruption for us to start rekindle such steps.

Forget corruption

Just instruct the National University Commission ( NUC) to insist that weapons related projects be conducted at students, departmental, departmental society, faculty, university, state, geopolitical, regional and national levels.

Then you will see the type of weapons Nigerians can develop.

You don't need political will but political direction through political instruction

That is what brought out the best in Biafran technology.

Never underestimate your undergraduates is the secret behind Japan India and China success.

Until we do this, US will continue to bully us the way they bullied India and China years ago

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by darkroses(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
USA should no that we are not surprised neither is it a rumour, but is Really surprising that usa is calling for the head of just ihegirika.

Meanwhile, other former generals, presidents, ministers etc are roamimg about freely.

Its implies that, ihegirika never cooperated with US....and they are trying to get back at him.

They must fail

14 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by GovWahala: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: See The Boko Haram Formation:

[size=16pt]Jonathan- The Commander-In-chief

Sherrif ----Financial Sponsor

Ihejirika---Operational Head

Oritsejafor-Spiritual/Logistics Director

Shekau-. Field Commandant[/size]

Don't look further than the above mentioned people, if you are serious about exterminating boko haram!
Clap for urself because u are the greatest fool on planet earth.

22 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by dat9jaguy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit:

bigot,
I just have my say.
Shikena!

And madam what did u just do now?

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by kettykin: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
how come the same US just woke up 1 year after he left the army,
when will the cry for the probe of Obasanjo and his subsidy loot , Danjuma, Babangida ,yaradua and co

12 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by nduchucks: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
yorubakid1: Abo.ki!you forgot to add hell-rufai,buhari, Tinubu and sanusi to your updates sad sad

The graphic is not based on street rumours.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by kettykin: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
the funny thing is how these people keep coming with one rumor after the other, last year they accused him of planting and skewing military positions to the igbos and for causing a lopsided appointments in the army and they were planning to take him to the ICJ for crime against humanity , last week it was Boko haram naming him as their sponsor, this week it diversion of fund, next week it will be using funds to bribe the electorate, The rumor mill should be a little bit more creative

17 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: See The Boko Haram Formation:

[size=16pt]Jonathan- The Commander-In-chief

Sherrif ----Financial Sponsor

Ihejirika---Operational Head

Oritsejafor-Spiritual/Logistics Director

Shekau-. Field Commandant[/size]

Don't look further than the above mentioned people, if you are serious about exterminating boko haram!

So, northerners with all the military experience and political power they have are so weak that Easterners are exterminating them? interesting .

8 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
darkroses: USA should no that we are not surprised neither is it a rumour, but is Really surprising that usa is calling for the head of just ihegirika.

Meanwhile, other former generals, presidents, ministers etc are roamimg about freely.

Its implies that, ihegirika never cooperated with US....and they are trying to get back at him.

They must fail

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Mogidi: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
I know the Yanks are yarning dust, but I'd have kept the money if I were in his shoes.

Why waste money buying arms that would end up with Boko haram, let them destroy themselves.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by fr3do(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit:

bigot,
I just have my say.
Shikena!

Na guilty conscience dey worry u

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by arresa: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
They are insisting that the Government must hold thieving Generals accountable

These Americans are slow sha. After 6 years of GEJ's crooked, corrupt and corruption protecting and enabling ways, they still don't know how he operates...smh

National Award recipients

The recipients include Air Marshal Alex Sabundu Badeh, Chief Of Defence Staff, (CFR), Maj. Gen. Kenneth Minimah, Chief Of Army Staff (CFR), Rear Admiral Usman Jibrin, Chief Of Naval Staff (CFR), Air Vice Marshal Adesola Amosu, Chief Of Air Staff (CFR), Alhaji Sulaiman Abba

^^^^^ Instead of demanding accountability, GEJ pardon, promote, protect, enable and encourage crooks and corrupt people like himself.

The clowns the Americans want investigated and punished were just given National honors and awards just a few days ago even thought the thieving generals are openly corrupt and incompetent.

How do you honor and give National awards to military generals that lost parts of sovereign Nigeria to terrorists?

Nigeria is on big, funny and absurd joke..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by fr3do(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
darkroses: USA should no that we are not surprised neither is it a rumour, but is Really surprising that usa is calling for the head of just ihegirika.

They must fail

Or maybe they are accusing him to cause more tension along ethno-religious lines that might facilitate the breakup of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Jesusloveyou: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Shut up

Why haven't the US freeze the accounts of OBJ IBB Danjunma etc

Is it because Ihejirika is Igbo and GEJ is Ijaw that is why US is talking

My opinion is

If this info is true, it means GEJ's govt has refused being US puppet which has angered the US

Imagine after refusing AFRICOM, increasing trade with China and refusing Gay law, do you think US will be happy.

is that why gej and igbo man have to steal,because ibb and obj steal.or because US hate nigeria,they even give u d cash you are stealing.is that not d begining of foolishness?

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Fake News from the Boko Newsline.

Do dey want us to open file on the entire Nigeria elites? OBJ, IBB, SANUSI, DAGOTE, DANTATA, GOWON, ABULSALAMI, Tinubu, FASHOLA,Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma. E.T.C

Nobody will have ten kobo as all their money will be returned to Nigeria.

Then Nigeria returns the money to Niger Delta, just as we disintegrate.
cool

9 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by CyberWolf: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
The US should concentrate more on finding the 3 Afghanistan soldiers that disappeared from training before they bomb the White House ..they should leave us alone..

7 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Shut up

My opinion is

If this info is true, it means GEJ's govt has refused being US puppet which has angered the US

Imagine after refusing AFRICOM, increasing trade with China and refusing Gay law, do you think US will be happy.

Americans are jealous of Ibos

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by arresa: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
iwonbaoko:
Americans are jealous of Ibos

lol... smh.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Ramnon2: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
SO WHERE DO WE START THE PROBING FROM? OBASANJO, IBB, ABACHA (OH HE IS DEAD), ABDULSALAM, DIYA...........OTHER ARMY CHIEFS..............IHEJIRIKA

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Shut up

My opinion is

Which US? The one in Kano? Just another Boko Haram stunt, since the last was not successful.

Expect more, as they fear Ihejirika. Until Jonathan does the right thing and start to confiscate all their loot, they won't stop.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Uteghe(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Corruption and the GEJ pestilential government is like Siamese twins conjoined in the head. Corruption is the dextrose and life blood of Jonathan's govt. If you pay Jona and his awkward ministers 40 billion monthly without opportunity to steal extra 10 million,they will become sick and even die. The most annoying reality is the near absentmindedness of this man who has destroyed CAN,bastardised SSS,compromised the military,set north and south against each other, while implementing a loot and let's loots political philosophy.
Ihejirika is just the symptom,the disease is GEJ!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Ramnon2: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Anyways, these allegations, whether true or false, should put paid to Ihejirika's political ambition. Abians do not need a baggage at this time. Give me Alex Otii of Diamond Bank to complement Obiano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / Inauguration :President Buhari And Jonathan Laughing Together ( Photo ) / What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.