Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed (52959 Views)

Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Brandomg: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
The one entrusted with the nations army turns out to be the one working against it. The guy should be hanged in the market square.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by page5: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Reading through this thread,

All I can see with this generation is division, division and division.

I am indeed afraid for the future of my dear country.

I really don't care which part of Nigeria you come from, any suspected criminal, should be investigated and if found guilty, should be brought to book.

The 2 major reasons behind our backwardness and under-development is TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS.

Every issue in this nation is now viewed and coloured by religious or tribal considerations.

Objectivity, logic and dispassionate analysis of issues is far becoming rare these days.

As a southwesterner, I have had far better and more trustworthy friends from east and north than some of my kinsmen and it could be vice-versa.

I am willing and ready to vote for any Nigerian from any part of this country that van demonstrate his capability to take nogeria away from this slippery-slope we have been in for decades now. I don't believe there is any difference between all the present political parties be it APC or PDP.

I will gladly be happy to see any corrupt general or politician who has been found to have amazed wealth illegally sent to jail whether he is from Yoruba, igbo etc.

Politicians have continuously use the religious and tribal sentiments to divide us because we refuse to learn.

When they share money and positions, they don't talk about religion tribes.

The future of Nigeria will continue to be bleak as long as we don't think and act like one nation.

We will not move forward, if all we consider is tribe or religion.

We should all remember that bad governance result in poverty, unemployment, etc . These vices do not have preference for any tribe or religion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Chinom(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
No wonder he now wants to run for Governor in Abia state. Sentiments aside, if found guilty, roast him. Many Nigeria military and police chiefs retire as billonaires. They could'nt have saved that much from their salaries.

I can't stand corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Fantacy1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Too late 2 give dis filty excuses 4 nt keeping 2 ties. America(dou wit evry due respect) shud stay bhind...letz try China n Russia
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by kettykin: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ihejirika, abacha, babangida, obasanjo, danjuma, tinubu should be probed and the guilty should be executed. But saying Ihejirika only should be probed is hypocritical jealous and wicked victimisation. If America claims it does not have evidence on others then they should also wait till they find their evidence.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by cliffm43: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
USA WHATwell,Obasanjo should be arrested...IBB,Buhari,,,Gowon,,these people and their families should be arrested,infact,anything about Obasanjo with otah farm......about the man ihejirika......arrest him and probe him,,,,El rufai and all the governors in Nigerian,both past and present should be arrested

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by suptol(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by EMANY01(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

This is a serious matter, let's not go tribal! I am Igbo but I don't support criminality as exemplified by jonadafft and ihejirika!

I'm not Igbo but some igbo people I know on and of NL swear you can't be igbo, not because you are contrarian but because you choose to see the worst of anything igbo. But for my self I have this to say: you may drink the cool aid (that those who ascribe everything wrong with Nigeria to igbos give ) just know it does not make you less igbo. It especially does not stop you from getting beheaded and incinerated if you are caught in troubled spots in places like kano ,zaria ,bauchi or even jos when next (not if mind you) some people feel their god has been slighted (probably somewhere outside nigeria or even africa) and decide to go out and avenge him with the blood of the infidels and the inyamiris.
Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by tmanuelle(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yes after IBB OBJ ABACHA etc are held in Guatemalan bay for socio-economic terrorism.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Are you for any reason trying to justify Ihejirika's (If found culpable) corruption?

Do not allow your irrational, tribal sentiments to cloud your reasoning. Stop being an Igbo for once, be a Nigerian.

It will help your sense of judgement.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by cegxie(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
If ihejirika is a rogue.. Is he more roguish than the gap-toothed general, is he more roguish than the great general who was felled by an apple pie.. Is he more roguish than the general whose brother called international thief-thief (ITT).
Until all those ones are made accountable for the past.. You should let the present be oh.. After all is said and done.. Na dem first start am.. Probe ko... Problem ni...cest fini
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by ALISMILE(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: See The Boko Haram Formation:

[size=16pt]Jonathan- The Commander-In-chief

Sherrif ----Financial Sponsor

Ihejirika---Operational Head

Oritsejafor-Spiritual/Logistics Director

Shekau-. Field Commandant[/size]

Don't look further than the above mentioned people, if you are serious about exterminating boko haram!
hahhaahhahahahaahhahahhahLWKMD!!! If El rufai gets hold of this info now and decides to emphasize and expanciate on it,some ethnic\religious bigots here will start hurling insults on him!

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Shankboye(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Of course you'll want to believe this tales by moonlight! Ihejirika should wait in line until all your thieving retired generals up north are probed!

Cheers!
. Naija no fit good again until some 34 people die with dem stupid mentality commot for dis country, because I no say u no fit like ur own comment
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by darqly(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology:

My opinion is

If this info is true, it means GEJ's govt has refused being US puppet which has angered the US

grin Obviously you belong to the conspiracy school of thought group. If the US was angry, as you put it, and wanted to put the squeeze on Nigeria, believe me BH will be the least of our worries. Imagine if they placed trade and travel restrictions on our government and froze all our assets in their country. In less than 90 days Nigeria will capitulate. Our issues are largely Nigerian made, and the sooner we stop blaming others and start fighting corruption, the earlier we'll start to see results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
page5: Reading through this thread,

I really don't care which part of Nigeria you come from, any suspected criminal, should be investigated and if found guilty, should be brought to book.

The 2 major reasons behind our backwardness and under-development is TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS.

Every issue in this nation is now viewed and coloured by religious or tribal considerations.

Objectivity, logic and dispassionate analysis of issues is far becoming rare these days.

As a southwesterner, I have had far better and more trustworthy friends from east and north than some of my kinsmen and it could be vice-versa.

I am willing and ready to vote for any Nigerian from any part of this country that van demonstrate his capability to take nogeria away from this slippery-slope we have been in for decades now. I don't believe there is any difference between all the present political parties be it APC or PDP.

I will gladly be happy to see any corrupt general or politician who has been found to have amazed wealth illegally sent to jail whether he is from Yoruba, igbo etc.

Politicians have continuously use the religious and tribal sentiments to divide us because we refuse to learn.

The future of Nigeria will continue to be bleak as long as we don't think and act like one nation.

We should all remember that bad governance result in poverty, unemployment, etc . These vices do not have preference for any tribe or religion.

Any comments on made up news? Or bad press?
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Kponkwem(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

This is a serious matter, let's not go tribal! I am Igbo but I don't support criminality as exemplified by jonadafft and ihejirika!

I am totally disappointed in you sir. What do you mean that Jonathan and Ihejirika are the worst public officials? You must re-examine your perception. What of the previous northern army generals? What about Police budget and the northern IGP who mismanaged these budgets, donations from states, and private firms to the extent that the police is the most disorganised and tartarred organisation.

This your post is very provocative to me because you sound very inferior. Don't let me pour out my anger over the general looting of our resources by people who don't contribute anything to the system!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Ayatullah(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
JONATHAN HAD CONFIRMED IT
This is not a new story........ GEJ confirmed it when he sacked the Army Chiefs. Have we forgotten why he said he retained Badeh?.......He said he is the only one that used the money allocated to his office as it should be used. Ihejirikah is therefore not the only billionaire in our rotten military.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Sall(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
I trust Jonathan he will be pardon. That is what his administration does best .failed government failed nation.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by ALISMILE(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Reading tru thread one can easily see y sooooo many Nigerians re not employed or even employable, backward and retrogressive.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by eleko1: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
MumuniYes,u nor blow ur trumpet but U open ur yansh for all.tongue shocked sad
tit:

bigot,
nobody cares where you are from.
I am a Yoruba girl married to an Eggon man but I do not go around blowing my trumpet as a detribalised Nigerian.
I just have my say.
Shikena!
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by gratiaeo(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thank God US have decided to help us probe our past corrupt leaders.
They all deserve to die including their families
IBB
OBJ
Abacha family
Danjuma
Buhari
Ihejirika
Gowon
They all deserve to die if found culpable

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by millionaireman: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
boix: Imagine the chief of army staff twarting efforts being made to bring an end to this insurgency, someone should be held accountable and treated as a criminal for me I think he is worse than the terrorists. Oh! My beloved country where do we go frm here
Propaganda by Boko Haram sponsors continue. The Asmerican embassy fellow is a mere mortal, his words can be gold only for fools. This is still the old system by oil money rich sponsors of Boko Haram to divert attention from people asking the real qurestions: why did Boko Haram start? What connection has Boko Haram which is fighting for sharia country got with northern leaders ìn 12 states that embraced sharia criminal codes? Why have hundreds of thousands of Nigeria armed forces not been able to completely rout few Boko Haram fighters? What is spurring this US diplomat is still the high wired propaganda of Boko sponsors still going on. They want Aso Rock by all means next year. They can even tell Americans and the rest of the West that President Jonathan introduced sharia criminal codes to the northern states and invented Boko Haram to fight for a sharia country. They can only convince Nigerian mugus. Before, they said they would charge Ihejirika for genocide. But behind their anger was Ihejirika led a force that confined Boko in Sambisa forest. Then they said he sponsored Boko Haram. Now they go through an American envoy to say that Ìhejirika is rich, and why is he rich? Objective: to raise uproar against Jonathan administration. The same way they sponsored abduction of &chibok girls to raise uproar. Nigerians beware of 2015, some Oyibo people want a soft govt in Nigeria that shall enable Oyibo pay a token for a barrel of Nigeria's crude oil. If not, tell, why must this US envoy want to run Nigeria's govt for Nigeria? Is Nigeria not a sovereign country any more?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by eleko1: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
sad embarassedwhere's the looted money since Oga Jona is aware of it?
Ayatullah: JONATHAN HAD CONFIRMED IT
This is not a new story........ GEJ confirmed it when he sacked the Army Chiefs. Have we forgotten why he said he retained Badeh?.......He said he is the only one that used the money allocated to his office as it should be used. Ihejirikah is therefore not the only billionaire in our rotten military.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Anaskie(m): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
page5: Reading through this thread,

I wish I could lyk ur comment 200 times. Very well spoken sir.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by HOTARIO(m): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=BlackTechnology]

Shut up

Why haven't the US freeze the accounts of OBJ IBB Danjunma etc

Is it because Ihejirika is Igbo and GEJ is Ijaw that is why US is talking

My opinion is

If this info is true, it means GEJ's govt has refused being US puppet which has angered the US

Imagine after refusing AFRICOM, increasing trade with China and refusing Gay law, do you think US will be happy.

Seriously, a person can think like this despite being educated? One day someone like you may find yourself in a position of authority (by luck) and this my friend is a sad indication of what to expect. Damn!
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Jesusloveyou: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
kettykin: Ihejirika, abacha, babangida, obasanjo, danjuma, tinubu should be probed and the guilty should be executed. But saying Ihejirika only should be probed is hypocritical jealous and wicked victimisation. If America claims it does not have evidence on others then they should also wait till they find their evidence.
what kind of foolishness.did u share from d cash.which other evidence did u stil want,that they give him money to buy equipment,he steal it,why would they ask him d money they gave him.if US give ibb,obj money,they would have ask them to provide d money.because gej is so corrupt that is why he can't probe ibb,obj etc.for our common wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by MeAboki(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Uteghe: Corruption and the GEJ pestilential government is like Siamese twins conjoined in the head. Corruption is the dextrose and life blood of Jonathan's govt. If you pay Jona and his awkward ministers 40 billion monthly without opportunity to steal extra 10 million,they will become sick and even die. The most annoying reality is the near absentmindedness of this man who has destroyed CAN,bastardised SSS,compromised the military,set north and south against each other, while implementing a loot and let's loots political philosophy.
Ihejirika is just the symptom,the disease is GEJ!!!

The most sensible post so far.

BTW, Ihejirika may not have looted the most among the generals, however, his own represents the worst of the lot, because of manner in which it was done; imagine being directly responsible for sending your own men to their early graves, not to mention many more civilian lives lost due to his personal greed for blood money - how is he still able to sleep at night?

What is equally appalling is the senseless posts by some Igbos (trying to defend their kinsman) suggesting that the Americans might have been biased in there latest allegations as if they give a damn whether he (Ihejirika) is Igbo or not. SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
khadaffi:
And you have evidence that they stole your money
Dey there dey mumu yourself... everyone that has been in power is a thief.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
I'm now convinced that some foreigners (especially the Usa) want Nigeria to fail as a nation come 2015. Their agents are smartly fanning the embers of tribalism/ethnicity and religious intolerance and we have vehemently refused to see the hand writing on the wall.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
cliffm43: USA WHATwell,Obasanjo should be arrested...IBB,Buhari,,,Gowon,,these people and their families should be arrested,infact,anything about Obasanjo with otah farm......about the man ihejirika......arrest him and probe him,,,,El rufai and all the governors in Nigerian,both past and present should be arrested
That is what I'm saying.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Anaskie(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
kolaaderin:

Here they comes again !!! The zombies of the east. They think with their pubic ass hair
Guy, seriously, wats rily ur beef wit Igbo people? Y d deep hatred? Its rily not healthy.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
the west should somehow by now know our previously docile brain is already been lightened by what we've being experiencing for some time now, I strongly believe that the west still feel and still have that notion of precolonial times that we blacks have a redundant brain compared to theirs and that we will always continue to play their scripts but thank God somehow we are surprising them by the kind of uncircumstantial intelligence we exude now. they are fighting tooth and nail to make sure their 2015 prediction comes to fulfilment but we Nigerians are understanding our need for love and oneness especially this insurgency have thought us how much we need each other. l love Nigeria with all my life.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by NAJALYN: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yes I am in full support that Ihejirika should be probed. The diversion of funds into private pockets is the reason why our soldiers do not have sophisticated weapons, so government should probe him asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro / FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.