Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? (757 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! / Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? by frankii(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
The very first time both of you fall in love, all she needs is your attention, your smile, affection. But gradually through the years, she becomes more a woman; her needs increases from just taking her out into helping her out financially, paying her bills (clothes, jewelries, etc). A woman definitely needs the assurance that a man can take care of her when or if they get married. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? by Agybabe(f): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks much man!

1 Like

Re: Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? by Hibiscuss(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Everyone is entitle to his/her opinion. That's your take, you don't really need our opinion.

1 Like

Re: Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? by Afrok(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
U are right sha but not like shouldering all her responsibilities when she's not yet married to U, well I believe if U can't take care of urself financially, it might be difficult to sustain a relationship but it doesn't mean it can't work. It depends on the partners and the kind of feelings involved. I stand to be corrected...

1 Like

Re: Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? by jmoore(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
And she is also entitled to pension if she quits the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? by GreenBobo: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yea,but it's 50/50!
Women also have / make their own money too! So it's definitely going to be a "contributory" situation for me and my household! Moreover, I really fancy independent ladies! Ladies that always pay their own bills!

1 Like

Re: Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? by GreenBobo: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
jmoore: And she is also entitled to pension if she quits the relationship.
Ahbeg helep me ask o
Re: Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 23, 2014
frankii: The very first time both of you fall in love, all she needs is your attention, your smile, affection. But gradually through the years, she becomes more a woman; her needs increases from just taking her out into helping her out financially, paying her bills (clothes, jewelries, etc). A woman definitely needs the assurance that a man can take care of her when or if they get married. wink
I don't like the language used in the bolded , I would have preferred a man can take up his responsibilities while she take up hers !!

To the Op, Money is important in all things even where you aint gonna use it, just have it for surety, security and peace of mind!!

1 Like

Re: Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? by Chimezie198(m): 4:09am On Sep 23, 2014
GreenBobo: Yea,but it's 50/50!
Women also have / make their own money too! So it's definitely going to be a "contributory" situation for me and my household! Moreover, I really fancy independent ladies! Ladies that always pay their own bills!
what of if she pays her bills through runz?
maybe u knw or not
Re: Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? by frankii(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
To everyone, i truly appreciate your comments, criticism, and adjustments. I feel the modern day woman deserves some applauds, they work like we men and still give up their rights. Don't get me wrong, am against the total love of money in a relationship, and i know marriage is a different ball game all together. But like one of you guys said, if the guy can't take care of himself financially; he shouldn't go into a serious steady relationship, because after some time the lady would atleast want him to show some degree of appreciation and this isn't in words, but in deeds. wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice From A Father / Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help / Why Do Women Claim They Hv Pride Were As Men Are D Real Pride Owners..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.