Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,231 members, 7,822,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? (37060 Views)

Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. / To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by lalasticlala(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
To me both are very important but in this our get and computer age, it appears that money is more important. Many believe that Money can buy everything, including love. I've heard many people say that love is more important in a relationship but I doubt they really believe it.

Money can make a very young and beautiful woman marry an old man that is old enough to be her father or even grand father. And surprisingly, her family would welcome the old man as their inlaw.

When one doesn't have much money, he may find it hard to get d best women, but with money , he can get any woman he likes.

The only odd thing about money being more important is that when the money finishes, the love would go. LOL.

So which do you think is more important in a relationship in this our generation, money or love?

10 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by Rapsainot(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
[size=30]MONEY,
AS IN MORE MONEY.
YOU SHOULD GET MORE MORE MONEY, AS MUCH AS YOU CAN
MONEY CAN BUY LOVE[/size]

41 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by Joy83(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
Love keeeeeeee....
Na money matter. Money can buy most expensive love but love wax cold if the energizer(money) is not there.

13 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by valmunich(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
It's eighter money or nothing cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by bustyhelen(f): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Money only matters to the point that you need it to survive and get the basics in life however with love you can have very little yet still be happy if you don't have love what good is it to have endless amounts of money? Answer mine?

27 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by Rapsainot(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
bustyhelen:
Money only matters to the point that you need it to survive and get the basics in life however with love you can have very little yet still be happy if you don't have love what good is it to have endless amounts of money? Answer mine?
fucck love, MONEY matters

20 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
Money is really important, love alone is not enough, a relationship that lacks money will likely fail, money sure buys love, even if the other party has to pretend, love alone can't take the place of money in any relationship.
While I'm not saying all relationships should base on money, the man especially should know how to please the woman, then love will follow suit.
A lot of hypocrites will come here and say love is more important than money but I tell you money is really important.
Never heard of a case of any man or woman leaving his/ her partner because there is money flow, all excuse they will give is there is no enough love but I tell you deep down a lot leave because of money.
Money is everything! It buys you all the love you want, abi how do one explain all those beautiful women ending up with them ugly old men, only money does that.

49 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by ayanbaba2(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nowadays you must have these...
Money,
more money,
plenty more money,
excesive plenty more money,

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by mabeni(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
The fact is that money goes wit LOVE. Na love she go carry go do her hair chop or carry go markt wen she's ovulating (menstruatn?

1 Like

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by maxism2: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Love for myself and everyone around me. What more do you need when you know that love is the most powerful and universal thing. Materialistic things are ego based and are really illusions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by Sarimah(f): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
The both are very important but love comes first before money..

Wat will I gain if I marry a very rich man I have no feelings for and be unhappy for the rest of my life?

11 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by Guykhena(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
With Money you could get love... Easy peasy..

Btw
Female voters(strictly) needed below,(pls don't just view and walk away,contribute)

https://www.nairaland.com/1933089/topical-battle-loverboys-title-want#26856990.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by Sarimah(f): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
maxism2:
Love for myself and everyone around me. What more do you need when you know that love is the most powerful and universal thing. Materialistic things are ego based and are really illusions
hey..
Are u dutchesruby's bro?
Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by diksucker(f): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Money is more important

money can buy love

money enhances love

I have heard of relationships that crumbled bcs of lack of money but haven't heard of d one that crumbled bcs of too much money.

a lot of babes would com here & pretend that love is more important

Nobody would chose a broke azzz niga over a rich and very comfortable dude when both r coming simultaneously

lack of money can even make a woman who loves her husband or guy so much to cheat

11 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by Kunleskey(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Both is important..but what's life without money.empty is life without money....money answereth all things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by kristen12(f): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Money is the catalyst to love. Odikwa important

3 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by Piloeternity(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
In naija o... Na money sure pass

1 Like

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by salinakrogh: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
First is love . Second money.
Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by salinakrogh: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
Rapsainot:
fucck love, MONEY matters

Husband and I started tough,with love, we makemoney. Maybe u haven't experienced true love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by lalasticlala(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=diksucker post=26863542]Money is more important

money can buy love

money enhances love

I have heard of relationships that crumbled bcs of lack of money but haven't heard of d one that crumbled bcs of too much money.

a lot of babes would com here & pretend that love is more important

Nobody would chose a broke azzz niga over a rich and very comfortable dude when both r coming simultaneously

lack of money can even make a woman who loves her husband or guy so much to cheat[/quote

lol

this ur moniker though. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by Pdizzle(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Money
Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by Kunleskey(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
To say the fact na money make sm pple run away 4rm der gf....,bcoz dey are demand 2much 4rm dem...na lie sure pass...u go hear i dey akure..mewhile d guy dey lagos.

1 Like

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by misshoree(f): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Money can buy everything but not happiness and love brings about Happiness.I will choose love over money

3 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by lalasticlala(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kunleskey:
To say the fact na money make sm pple run away 4rm der gf....,bcoz dey are demand 2much 4rm dem...na lie sure pass...u go hear i dey akure..mewhile d guy dey lagos.

lol

1 Like

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by Rapsainot(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
salinakrogh:

Husband and I started tough,with love, we makemoney. Maybe u haven't experienced true love.
what if he doesn't make money in the process, maybe you don't understand what poverty really means

6 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by farano(f): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ok...It's love cool
Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Wow. The level of moral decadence in Nigeria today leaves more to be desired. One need not look further to understand why relationship/marriages hits the rocks more often than during our parents era. In the past, our parents paid no attention to how much their other half had but more attention in making their marriage work. In a society, where majority of their women attach more importance to wealth than love these will end up making their men barely respecting them. Little wonder why cheating has become more prevalent. Love has become conditional, no more unconditional, too many clauses attached to love. Poor love! I agree money is important in every relationship/marriage but placing it above love bears all the hallmark with what is wrong in the country today. I can tell you no woman will be comfortable having all the riches in the world if her hubby doesn't care nor show her affection and cheats around. No man will equally be good if the woman she loves flirts about town regardless how rich and affluent he is. Yes love is more important than money, money is important but no match for love. Except, ofcourse to anyone who hasn't experience love.

18 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by salinakrogh: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
Rapsainot:
what if he doesn't make money in the process, maybe you don't understand what poverty really means

I do know what poverty is, though I have nvr experienced it on my own, but love is still number one even u face poverty.

I have seen young children in Somalia in poverty, orphaned and starving, but love kept them alive ,looking after each other just to keep them alive. That is love. Money will helped them , but love is their salvation.

5 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by cybug: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
When love enters your house, poverty runs out of the window... only few will understand this.

12 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
[b][/b]
salinakrogh:

I do know what poverty is, though I have nvr experienced it on my own, but love is still number one even u face poverty.

I have seen young children in Somalia in poverty, orphaned and starving, but love kept them alive ,looking after each other just to keep them alive. That is love. Money will helped them , but love is their salvation.

This point is very valid but I reckon the op means unrelated love, that which we feel towards an unrelated opposite sex, not which offered to a related, depressed or less privileged ones. However, whichever love it is it can never be less important than money. Love is priceless.

4 Likes

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by lalasticlala(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
cybug:
When love enters your house, poverty runs out of the window... only few will understand this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? by djeezy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Both are very important. Money is used to express love.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.