Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip (18500 Views)

Crisis Brews As Dogara Moves To Strip Lasun Of Powers: Nation / Reps To Strip President Of Power Over Oil Licences / Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Naijachoco(f): 2:17am On Aug 03, 2006
this comic strip actually brought me to nairaland, I like the style ofdelivery, hope to see more smiley
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by dearzi(f): 4:23am On Aug 03, 2006
@ TayoD
If Pat Utomi can't weed out the corrupt leaders, can Chris Okotie do it?? i especially liked that part of the comic, it was very funny! grin
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by laziebones(f): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2006
what a man can do a woman can do better, so Wat a man cant do at all a woman will try,i ll vote a woman for naija president, whether skentele or skontolo
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Bamiprof(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2006
;d
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Seun(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2006
Thanks! The aim of this work is to open people's minds to the possibility of female presidency in Nigeria. I'm well aware that its logic isn't serious enough to fully convince people but it'll at least open their minds.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Kikky: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2006
[[color=#000099]i]okay SEUN[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font4rm d looks of things i think ur now a POTENTIAL CANDIDATE OF D POLITICAL ARENA.[/i][/color] shocked grin cheesy wink
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Kikky: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2006
[[color=#000099]i]okay SEUN[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font4rm d looks of things i think ur now a POTENTIAL CANDIDATE OF D POLITICAL ARENA.[/i]GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] shocked grin cheesy wink
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by raldsfield(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2006
Nice comic, we need comics like this on every Billboard on the street,

For those who think Pat utomi is weak to handle the pass leader you are very wrong.

No man is above the Law, even Pat when becomes the President won't be above the Law.

The Law is there to guide everyone living within the it's limits, and it will be like if you live in rome behave like the roman, and if you don't like it, you could pack your bag and live the country before the Law chatchs up with you and never come back.

Pat Is the man. We don't need a politician, that is what should be preached on the street.
Politicians are bunch of liars, stealing money that should be used to develop our nation in the act of greed.

In the absence of Pat Utomi, Dora should be giving the position or Ngozi. cool
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Remmzy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2006
Seun never mind what people say, the point is if all Nigerian politicians or leaders fail us, probably you will be the next SKENTELENTED PRESIDENT just get an headgear ready, !
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by superman(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2006
so oga seun! u really think Nigeria palaver now is a female president! i know u are clever than that? well i hope!

god bless nigeria
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by anniebear(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2006
Nice one seun, but it will take the grace of God for a woman to rule naija,

she will [be exhausted] before a month in office, because of the wahala in naija grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by jedkaz(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2006
I WAN VOTE oooh
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Daniyan(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2006
Skentele President for nigeria. Uuhh!!!
What a shame.
I guess the women could br given a chance afterall what a man can do, a woman can do better
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by nilla(f): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2006
anniebear:

Nice one seun, but it will take the grace of God for a woman to rule naija,
she will die before a month in office, because of the wahala in naija grin grin grin grin

Before running she should have known the wahala in naija
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Remi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2006
Seun, nice one!
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Seun(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2006
Wow, you've really proved the merit of presenting a comic like this as a slideshow. Thanks!
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by superman(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2006
na wahoooo! oh well
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by edmondo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2006
grin grin grin grin nice one seun,i cant stop laughing.who says women can rule nigeria,man mi the person is making a big mistake except if the woman wants to die like chicken grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by superman(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2006
yeaa! how big is that[b] mistake[/b]
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by ozobemem(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2006
Guys, u people are great for ur contribution so far, but i belive that women can rule if they have the opportunity to get their, may be you people don't know that women in Politics are stronger than some men
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Promaster: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2006
hey wasup people or should i say KARIBU!!!
any 1 wana chat, i gota go ,
any1 wana chat to me just email me on DJREVIVER@WEBMAIL.CO.ZA
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Orikinla(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2006
I have said it earlier that this is the kind of photocomic the government should mass produce for the political education of the citizens of Nigeria. And instead of giving the citizens general public enlightenment, they are busy witch-hunting and assassinating their rivals. Evil doers in power. And they are using their newspapers for political promotions.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Seun(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2006
If the newspapers want to publish it, I can send them a camera-ready high quality version.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Bolarge(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2006
Nice one Seun. Really loved it. Sure pray the message permeates our political consciousness.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Amobi1(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2006
i will vote for any woman, African men are uselless, all they care about is tribalism, money, and power. Trust me guys, with a good system build by an educated women, there will be a miracle. Am also sorry for any unelected president in Nigeria, b/c he will surely lose his life. if Abacha couldn't live that long nobody can do it. Naija people are really hungry for democracy!!!!
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Seun(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2006
Your zeal for Nigeria shines brightly. Thanks so much!
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Goshen360(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2006
hey seun,

dat really funny but its a national issue that deals with our funny and shld not taken with levity. The man called Chris Okotie is well euiped for the next president of nigeria in all ramifications, what makes pple think a pastor cant be a president or involve in politics. However, Pat Utomi is vast in business and economic issues. I think any of these two men will take nigeria to a greater height and beta future. Let's give them a chance and leave all these corrupt politician that have ruined our nation.

Thinks twice ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by dennylove(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2006
see,our eyes don open now shocked shocked shocked,any WAYO president wey wan come embezzle our money,no go rule us again, angry angry angry
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Seun(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2006
I hope so, because the forces that threaten our peace are formidable indeed.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by classiqkid(f): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2006
Lol The comic was so funny/
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by akfarad(m): 12:44am On Sep 11, 2006
I must say that was really creative.U know what I think?, the president might just be the least expected of all these politicians.Abi me sef no be become president?
grin
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Goshen360(m): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2006
hey, akfarad

who dash u presidency? u think say na jokar or what?

abeg go sit down, lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) / PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction / TSA Boosts Revenue Collections, As FAAC Shares N511bn In July – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.