Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: (7075 Views)

I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi / Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by ahaika23: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
How Aliyu and Lamido deceived me- Gov. Amaechi:

"I personally do not have any issue with our President. You can ask him. The only issue was a minor disagreement between me and the wife of the President over certain aspects of government policies. And we could have resolved it. After all, I didn't continue with the demolition of the waterfronts. I stopped on her advice! However, the present feud started when Gov. Aliyu told me that the north has decided to sponsor a Tambuwal/Amaechi ticket in 2015 under the platform of the PDP. Aliyu, then pretentiously initiated a grand plan that made me the chairman of Nigeria governor's forum, just to lure me, to support his rebellious act in the PDP to stop President Jonathan. But when it became very clear that the President was in total control of the PDP. Aliyu brokered a meeting between the G7 governors and the leadership of the APC at the Niger state governor's lodge. Tinubu, Buhari, Ikimi, Tambuwal, Ribadu, Baraje, Adams and 7 other APC governors were in attendance. In that meeting, the G7 governors all agreed to join the APC. Two days after that meeting, Gov. Adams called me and advised me to remain in PDP. Then I called Aliyu and told him, that Adams has been with the APC long enough to know their intrigues, and has advised me to remain in the PDP. But Aliyu told me, that the day he discussed the Tambuwal/Amaechi ticket with the leadership of the APC that Adams objected to it and expressed his willingness to run with Tambuwal. And Aliyu warned me never to discus my interest with Adams, that Adams doesn't mean well for me. So the G5 governors continued with the plan and remained in APC. Aliyu is a chameleon and represents everything evil. He was the pioneer and architect of rebellion in the PDP followed by Lamido. We are all in shock, on how Gov. Aliyu would turn around to champion an endorsement of President Jonathan for re-election. Even up till last month, Aliyu and Lamido were still promising the G5 governors of a showdown in the PDP. The hearts of men are indeed deceitful and desperately wicked. If you have to eat with the devil with a long spoon. For Aliyu, I would rather you don't eat with him at all. Better starve to death than eat with him. If I knew, I would have listened to Adams and remained in the PDP "

Do not ask for source, it was on his allies wall on fb and we all know Aliyu's part in the story

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by shift15(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
This will not fly. Give us a source or forever remain silent.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by Mogidi: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
We told him they'd use and dump him, typical of the man, he didn't listen. Too little too late, PDP has moved on, but on a plus side, Wike has promised he'd visit Amaechi in prison irrespective of their political differences.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by Fashola4thSon: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Maybe true.
Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by Ezeibe(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by brownlords: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
remains trash till there is a source

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by talktimi(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
shocked
Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by Donmarrius: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
The same way they decieved my Ikwerre brothers,and Some of our neighbours,telling them Igbos are their enemies,and wants to dorminate them.

I laugh in French,thank God,our common enemies,are being known by the day.

17 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by emmyclassic(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Same old news
Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by ahaika23: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Immediate past LGA chairman in Bori, Magnus Abe's home has just moved to the PDP with over 4500 pips. Details soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by RockMaxi: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin grin Governor Amaechi, you sounded bereft of wisdom and ideology. A.bo.ki deceiving a whole Ikwere Man.
You wanted to be deceived and nothing more. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by tit(f): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
lies.
The lion of Ubima is not shaken.
He has Tinubu's backing for the VP post.

1 Like

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by ahaika23: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit: lies.
lol. Deceit of the century

10 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by IGBOSON1: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2014

^^^At bolded: that's precisely why he should be worried! lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by gunuvi(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
don't worry amaechi. I just left buhari house now and he confirmed to me that you will be his running mate to failure in 2019.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by chimerase2: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
It may be true I no trust niger state governor at all
Dat man na sharp man grin
Amechi na mumu undecided

11 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by talktimi(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin
Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by naijaking1: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
RockMaxi: grin grin grin Governor Amaechi, you sounded bereft of wisdom and ideology. A.bo.ki deceiving a whole Ikwere Man.
You wanted to be deceived and nothing more. grin grin

Now, I am happy Ramaechi is not Igboman!

7 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by Desric(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
So up till now, people still sit down and write thrash like this and still have the mind to sell it to the public? Anyway, anything is possible in the hands of Oga Jona and his group, by the way Shekau has been killed in a gun battle fees days ago.

4 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by ahaika23: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rivers APC are even confused over CRA. There are whispers of him wanting to decamp soon.

4 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Whose facebook now? Tell us the source and stop spreading unfounded rumours

1 Like

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by alotofgrace(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin

9 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by nigerianvenom(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
one governor i liked most in our PDP was amaechi,but he decided to join the gambari's to fight GEJ,its a pity.i pray he doesnt experience what Nebuchadnezzar experienced in his time.

Ameachi deserve a second chance.

4 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by idupaul: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ameachi has shown that he is a man that is easily decieved ,such people never make good leaders no matter how clean their heart is!!!

12 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by GODDYGEE91(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
If truly dis write up is authentic, den Ameachi is a big fool 4 av allow himself 2 b tricked, deceive n brainwash by dis ordinary Aboki's. It simply means if a stranger ask u 2 kill ur broda, u will surely do. The Adams I knw as always ben a man with sound mine, u shd av listen 2 him, now ur political career as far as Nigeria is concern is tarnished.

11 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by gebest: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
GEJ-ADAMS-AMAECHI ALL SOUTH SOUTH, U CAN SEE DAT 1 NOTHERN IDIO T WANT TO CAUSE A DISCORD BETWEEN THREE BROTHERS, AMAECHI MY ADVICE 4 U IS TO RETURN TO UR PDP.

7 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by kuderrich: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Seriously waiting for some drama to unfold. Dnt be surprise to see amaechi back to PDP....they all knw wats right(GEJ) they're only putting their own self interest in d way our our dear country.

4 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by atlwireles: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
nigerianvenom: one governor i liked most in our PDP was amaechi,but he decided to join the gambari's to fight GEJ,its a pity.i pray he doesnt experience what Nebuchadnezzar experienced in his time.

Ameachi deserve a second chance.

I think you have a point here. Amaechi was misled, he was stuck in the 80s&90s, thinking his Northern friends would change the political equation, as it use to be. The elders of rivers state politcs, should settle the matter, between Amaechi and Dame before 2015 campaign goes into overdrive.

The man has learnt his lesson.

5 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by aljharem(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
You allowed yourself to be used by Tinubu.

Learn from Ribadu

Learn from Obanikoro

Learn from Ikimi

Learn from Atiku

Learn from Osoba

Learn from Ngige.

Learn from GEJ

Learn from the following examples because these are the people Tinubu have betrayed..

5 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by talktimi(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
No source but the storyline chronology and underground talks I've heard makes it plausible

7 Likes

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by phlemzy: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Amechi sounds remorseful. Hp he's not trying to be ready to l!ck pej's feet.
Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: by ahaika23: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
I feel for him sha. Blood de say is thicker than water, yet again, there is a 'friend' that sticks closer than a 'brother'. Even though bro jona wan forgive am, hmmm, e no go easy o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know Zain Asher Of CNN And Chinwetel Ejiofor Are Siblings? / Speaker Abbas Hails Cardoso, Dattijo, Others' Appointments As CBN Gov, Deputies / Tinubu And Fashola At Loggerheads !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.