Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi (1031 Views)

I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi / How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi by 007truthbetold: 1:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Desperate politicians are at it again. This topic on Nairaland: "How Aliyu and Lamido deceived me- Gov. Amaechi" is fake, obviously cooked up by mischievous haters.
Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi never said a word attributed to him in that fake posting, that had no source. This smear campaign against the governor and others like it will not sell. The public is now wiser and well informed not to believe such gibberish. Whoever is writing, posting, publishing or sponsoring these lies should look for something else to do and stop spreading falsehood.

David Iyofor
Chief Press Secretary to the Rivers State Governor.
Re: Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi by Gen4real: 1:57am On Sep 23, 2014
see ur lyf
are u jst realising ur mistake?
amaechi u ar dead politically
Re: Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi by ROCKJ1(m): 2:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Is he just seeing it? After a very long time... His media guys are doing a bad job.
Re: Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 2:08am On Sep 23, 2014
007truthbetold: Desperate politicians are at it again. This topic on Nairaland: "How Aliyu and Lamido deceived me- Gov. Amaechi" is fake, obviously cooked up by mischievous haters.
Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi never said a word attributed to him in that fake posting, that had no source. This smear campaign against the governor and others like it will not sell. The public is now wiser and well informed not to believe such gibberish. Whoever is writing, posting, publishing or sponsoring these lies should look for something else to do and stop spreading falsehood.

David Iyofor
Chief Press Secretary to the Rivers State Governor.
We already knew it wasn't from Amaechi so no need for this. Only this foolish children on Nairaland will believe that c.o.R.K and Bull story earlier posted by someone's imagination.

1 Like

Re: Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi by kurt09(m): 3:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Lol. A stitch in time saves nine.

(1) (Reply)

nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this / Pix Of GEJ Showing His Nomination Forms / Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.