Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* (680 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / The Woman Wrappering In This Section Is On A Whole New Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
So many guys are woman wrapper-ing for many different reasons best known to them, but that doesn’t mean you have to like it or keep quiet about it because we are in a faceless forum. They are beginning to turn Romance session to Kindergarten class but we have to curb this habit b4 it gets out of hand. Sometimes, the best way to maintain peace is war

*So here goes the steps *

STEP 1

Does he excessively compliment you? Be calm at first and assess
the situation. Is he really woman wrapper-ing excessively? Does he send you PM at intervals ? If Yes... When next he sends you PM and say ''what's up babe, I'm unibenstu.dent from Nairaland... Reply saying, ''wetin come happen'' grin

STEP 2
When they create threads and upload pictures for publicity.. E.g '' Am I the Most Handsome on NL?, or ''I am the most handsome dude of NL ''.. The best thing to do is open the thread and derail it, ooooh yeah derail it, E.g '' Where I fit see Nokia charger buy ?, Who know where I fit buy Dell tokunbo charge or abeg where I fit buy vaseline take self service ?etc

STEP 4

When he supports a lady hurling insults at you, jst call, Tosyne2much, vamunich, LaurelP and Naijaboiy and we would bash him honourably

STEP 5

When he manages to post a sensible comment and you compliment his gud comment and he quickly take your quote as a leverage to start somethin fishy.. Outrightly tell him a man of self worth and value would not be gracing the floor when a random lady quotes him

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* by vizkiz: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
too many woman wrapper(s) on this forum...they all need deliverance angry
Re: Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* by rattlesnake(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
tosyne2much: So many guys are woman wrapper-ing for many different reasons best known to them, but that doesn’t mean you have to like it or keep quiet about it because we are in a faceless forum. Sometimes, the best way to maintain peace is war

*So here goes the steps *

STEP 1

Does he excessively compliment you? Be calm at first and assess
the situation. Is he really woman wrapper-ing excessively? Does he send you PM at intervals ? If Yes... When next he sends you PM and say ''what's up babe, I'm unibenstu.dent from Nairaland... Reply saying, ''wetin come happen'' grin

STEP 2
When they create threads and upload pictures for publicity.. E.g '' Am I the Most Handsome on NL?, or ''I am the most handsome dude of NL ''.. The best thing to do is open the thread and derail it, ooooh yeah derail it.. E.g '' Where I fit see Nokia charger buy ?, Who know where I fit buy Dell tokunbo charge etc

STEP 4

When he supports a lady hurling insults at you, jst call, Tosyne2much, vamunich, LaurelP and Naijaboiy and we would bash him honourably

STEP 5

When he manages to post a sensible comment and you compliment his gud comment and he quickly take your qoute as a leverage to start somethin fishy.. Outrightly, Tell him a man of self worth would not be gracing the floor when a random lady quotes him
u are an evolution error
...fuking waste of time
Re: Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* by kudoxs(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin thiS post is fu rcking interesting... *Who know where I fit buy nokia charger* grin
Re: Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* by Tymax(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Woman wrappering is a shameful, demeaning act. Only thunder can successfully fire a defaulter to my satisfaction. angry
Re: Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kk , it pains me much
Re: Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrIknowAll: grin thiS post is fu rcking interesting... *Who know where I fit buy nokia charger* grin
no be my thread you go post that one.... Hehehehehe oaff
Re: Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
tosyne2much: no be my thread you go post that one.... Hehehehehe oaff
lol.. I jst dey highlight d funny part...
Re: Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* by philantoxx(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
almost had me laff in Hispanic@OP
Re: Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* by ymdo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
The most annoying is the "most handsome" nonsense. You will see a billy goat look-alike claiming most handsome. Even the Mods are coming down on them by deleting their senseless post.
Re: Top 5 Ways Ladies Can Help Eradicate Woman Wrappering *Must Read for all* by jmoore(m): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Who stole step 3?

(1) (Reply)

Last Naija Virgin [pt. 1 Green Rose] / Nairalanders- What's The Perfect Christmas Gift For Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Relationship And Advance Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.